Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,753 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 16 2009, 12:01 AM
hey all the haters of Danloe.Can u tell me when they had sex.Its been a longtime okay.

Go Danloe
I'm a Danloe lover, not a hater -
the last time was Feb 6th.
That's the last time he's had sex, PERIOD.
What a horndog! ^_^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 16 2009, 07:26 AM

If you a
leah09
Oct 16 2009, 06:27 AM
LovingDays
Oct 16 2009, 12:01 AM
hey all the haters of Danloe.Can u tell me when they had sex.Its been a longtime okay.

Go Danloe
I'm a Danloe lover, not a hater -
the last time was Feb 6th.
That's the last time he's had sex, PERIOD.
What a horndog! ^_^
On-screen that is. As far as we know they could have fucked off-scren since than. And compared to many other characters that haven't had sex/love scenes for years it looks like he's more of a horndog. But none of that is the point, the point is that Daniel and Chloe's relationship is about fucking, that's it. They can say that they love each other and blabla but I don't buy it. TPTB keep throwing in fuck scenes or make out scenes with these two because they know the actors don't have chemistry for a real love story.
When did they have sex? The last time they were together was the end of February when she dumped him in the park. And we have been told over and over that she never cheated on Lucas while they were married. And it's clear they've been holding out since they reunited (well, until today).
Their relationship is not based on sex, even though they are drawn sexually to each other...wow, imagine THAT..a couple in love wanting to have sex..what a concept. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply