Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,469 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

The only NBC station we get here in this part of MS is the one for New Orleans so Days wasn't on today in it's regular time slot. Obama is visiting NO and even having a town hall meeting there concerning Katrina and etc. Think he's coming to coastal MS? Of course not!

:flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 15 2009, 03:49 PM
Crazy man hair? Yea, he's got that look! LOL! Mission accomplished!

Rhi - I live in Slidell and between the 9th Ward and the Gulf Coast, I would say that the Gulf Coast wins when it comes to triumph of the human spirit which is what is little speech was about. O should have went to Biloxi to see that progress. If it weren't for Brad Pitt and Habitat, the lower nine would still be in total ruins. JMHO.
Didn't know you were so close! :wave:
:wave:

Slidell is a nice little place been there quite a few times for lottery tickets..... ^_^

I couldn't watch Obama's speech if he could come a small way over the state line, and apparently he's going to TX to make a speech tomorrow. I'm happy for the nine ward for having someone like Brad Pitt fighting for them, just wish someone like that would have taken up the cause for MS.

To get back on subject I missed Days on SN tonight so I'll either watch it at 3am on SN or at 3:34 am when they finally air it in WDSU sine I'll probably still be up then anyway. Don't feel like watching it online.

I've been enjoying CC and hopefully Carly will be able to work at University Hospital and show Lexie how being a Dr is done. Lexie is of course the "Mickey" of Dr's....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply