Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,746 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Oct 12 2009, 10:30 PM
Kenny
Oct 12 2009, 10:29 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 12 2009, 10:26 PM
Doesn't matter if it's been a year or five. I just can't buy a real friendship between Chloe and Nicole no matter how much they've been through together. They're so much better as enemies, and I really hope something happens that ends their friendship and turns them back to enemies. That would be awesome!
I agree. What's the purpose of their friendship anyway? It's awkward, it doesn't benefit their stories in any way and it deprives us of some potentially awesome Nicole vs. Chloe sniping scenes.
There's no other female in their age range besides Sami, and don't even get me started on Sami and Nicole's newfound "friendship."
I don't mind that Nicole and Chloe have become real friends. For me, it started out as you said, frenemies you shared their hatred of Sami. I think another aspect of it is that both had so many other problems, both knew hating each other was useless and seemed ridiculous. Especially given the fact that everything Nicole "did" to Chloe was at Chloe's urging.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Oct 12 2009, 10:30 PM
Kenny
Oct 12 2009, 10:29 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 12 2009, 10:26 PM
Doesn't matter if it's been a year or five. I just can't buy a real friendship between Chloe and Nicole no matter how much they've been through together. They're so much better as enemies, and I really hope something happens that ends their friendship and turns them back to enemies. That would be awesome!
I agree. What's the purpose of their friendship anyway? It's awkward, it doesn't benefit their stories in any way and it deprives us of some potentially awesome Nicole vs. Chloe sniping scenes.
There's no other female in their age range besides Sami, and don't even get me started on Sami and Nicole's newfound "friendship."
I don't mind that Nicole and Chloe have become real friends. For me, it started out as you said, frenemies you shared their hatred of Sami. I think another aspect of it is that both had so many other problems, both knew hating each other was useless and seemed ridiculous. Especially given the fact that everything Nicole "did" to Chloe was at Chloe's urging.

But the Sami/Nicole "friendship", now that's just fucking stupid. LOL This is not the SOLE I remember at all!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Halloween Family
Oct 12 2009, 10:53 PM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 12 2009, 10:12 PM
an interloper is one who has intentions toward breaking up a couple or one that wants someone who is in love with someone else.
Ok, maybe I just dont know the definition of "interloper". I agree that he's not acting like he's hot for Hope but you can tell they are going to have some sort of moment where their friendship crosses into the inappropriate. It would be nice if for once they didn't have a triangle or quadrangle as the obstacle. Maybe I'm wrong and they will remain completely platonic but I will be very surprised.
I would love that too, except I still want Bo and Hope broken up ... for good. However, the only way to successfully do so is to have them split up amicably, with closure and with no yearning for each other ever again. Have them TRULY move on! THAT is what I WANT!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Halloween Family
Oct 12 2009, 11:02 PM
Amello
Oct 12 2009, 10:57 PM
Halloween Family
Oct 12 2009, 10:53 PM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 12 2009, 10:12 PM
an interloper is one who has intentions toward breaking up a couple or one that wants someone who is in love with someone else.
Ok, maybe I just dont know the definition of "interloper". I agree that he's not acting like he's hot for Hope but you can tell they are going to have some sort of moment where their friendship crosses into the inappropriate. It would be nice if for once they didn't have a triangle or quadrangle as the obstacle. Maybe I'm wrong and they will remain completely platonic but I will be very surprised.
I would love that too, except I still want Bo and Hope broken up ... for good. However, the only way to successfully do so is to have them split up amicably, with closure and with no yearning for each other ever again. Have them TRULY move on! THAT is what I WANT!
See, I'm no Bope fan. I've liked Bo with Carly, Billie and not so much with Hope. I thought Hope/Gina with John were pretty hot. However, I would like to see at least one couple stay together till death do them part besides the founding fathers like Caroline and Sean.

How much ya wanna bet Jope are going to kiss?
Ah, I WAS a Bo and Hope fan. But after Zack's death that ship has since sailed. LOL Bo was great with both Carly and Lisa Rinna's Billie. And I don't even know who I want Bo and Hope paired with. However, if the writers want the two with other people, whether that be Justin, Carly etc ... the scenario I described above is the only acceptable version. There is no point AT ALL of getting invested or watching Bo and Hope with other people if they are still in their own romantic orbit. That orbit must DIE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kailyn
Oct 12 2009, 11:07 PM
Bo and Hope have both confirmed that they love each other so why don't they stop this stupidity and find a way to discuss all the past issues and finally work to resolve them and move forward instead of falling back into them every year. this has grown old as Bo and Hope are growing older and need to handle lifes bad times together as a couple or make the final decision that there problems are too big and they can't get past them and divorce amicably.
Exactly what I want and what is needed. Period. End of story.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
Oct 13 2009, 01:00 PM
These days, storylines tend to be so islanded and isolated, so to have Carly already involved in another storyline besides the Lawrence murder (and she hasn't even hit Salem yet) is a treat.
You obviously aren't watching OLTL, where all the stories intersect with each other.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Oct 15 2009, 04:05 PM
Kevc1980
Oct 15 2009, 04:04 PM
The great thing about the baby switch reveal is that there is still so much to come out. Mia and Chad don't know their baby is really dead, Brady doesn't know what Nicole did to Sami, and Sami and EJ don't know their baby is alive. November sweeps is going to rock. Can't wait
The problem is, I don't care about Mia, Chad or Brady. Nor do I care about Sami these days.

I hate these characters. Why does the writing have to suck so much?
You need to expand your horizons. Chad/Casey and Brady/Eric are great male characters that I hope are on the show for a long time coming. Sami and Mia on the other hand could die any second now and I'd be absolutely ecstatic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 15 2009, 05:32 PM
Kenny
Oct 15 2009, 04:25 PM
Amello
Oct 15 2009, 04:21 PM
You need to expand your horizons. Chad/Casey and Brady/Eric are great male characters...
Oh, yuck. At least with Chad/Casey, I see potential. Brady/Eric is a whole other story.
I agree. I don't for the life of me see why everyone raves about Martsolf. IMO, he's not much better on DAYS than when he was on PASSIONS. And he was awful on PASSIONS.
I don't like Brady because of Martsolf. I just like him as a character. To me this should be Chad Brannon's role and I'll always maintain that fact.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply