Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,445 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm really enjoying this episode so far. What a great cast we have today with Justin, Hope, Bo, Carly, Victor, Nicole, EJ, and Kate. And i'm not even minding Chloe, because I enjoy her most when she is with Nicole. Also what a treat to get the Bo and Carly flashbacks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That new flashback between Lawrence and Carly was intense. So basically he was keeping her captive on his compound. Very interesting

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I was really worried when it was announced that Wally Kurth was joining the show in August. Worried that they wouldn't use him properly and would waste him. But i'm so impressed with how much he's being used. And i love that they involved with Bo and Hope, and soon Carly. This is a great and extremely talented quad.

Also I think it's smart to put Carly in the Rafe storyline for the time being. It help makes her relevant to new fans, while she is on her way to Salem. Plus we get to see that she is a doctor.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm so happy Carly is back. I can't believe we get Vivian in a couple weeks. I'm in Days heaven right now!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really like the actor that plays Chad. He did a great job today. Can't wait for the EJ/Chad scenes tomorrow.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 14 2009, 09:21 PM
Why hasn't Lawrence been calling Carly "Katerina?" That's getting on my nerves.
I'm glad he's not calling her that, because it would have been so confusing to new viewers who don't know Carly.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The great thing about the baby switch reveal is that there is still so much to come out. Mia and Chad don't know their baby is really dead, Brady doesn't know what Nicole did to Sami, and Sami and EJ don't know their baby is alive. November sweeps is going to rock. Can't wait

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think they did a great job connecting Mia, Will and Chad to the baby switch storyline. I tuned out most of the spring and summer and but I'm really enjoying these characters now. And Brady is great. Eric has done a fantastic job in my oppinion, of really making the role his. Plus he's total eye candy. I think the only weak links on the show now are Roman, Daniel and Chloe. And to some extent Rafe, but I understand the show keeping him because the actor is popular.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply