Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,452 Views)
cassie1013

Kailyn
Oct 12 2009, 11:07 PM
Bo and Hope have both confirmed that they love each other so why don't they stop this stupidity and find a way to discuss all the past issues and finally work to resolve them and move forward instead of falling back into them every year. this has grown old as Bo and Hope are growing older and need to handle lifes bad times together as a couple or make the final decision that there problems are too big and they can't get past them and divorce amicably.
I completely agree. Before I get into some Bope analyses, though...

I've been completely out of the loop with DOOL (minus the lurking about on this forum), but I love Vivian and think it might be time to make my way back into viewing. I cut myself off because it was getting so awful, so I'd rather remember the good times than the crappy shit. With that said, the Kate living in the mansion story + Vivian's return is a total throwback (even though it's the DiMansion these days).

Back to Bope, I'm not fully comprehending Carly's return either. What have they told us so far? Does she have a purpose to be in Salem? Does anyone realize she's back? Like, I just don't see how this story can play out any other way than Bo cheating...it doesn't matter how creative they are to get to that point, bottom line is Bope should be beyond that now. I kind of expect more from a couple with 20+ years of history in their friggen' 40's......

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Halloween Family
Oct 12 2009, 10:10 PM
Although it could be questioned, Kate showed concern for EJ and I like the way she took things into her own hands and had Nicole's belongings packed and set by the door. She's a meddling mother, even to her stepson, who at one point was her lover? Oy!
HA! I was thinking about how odd it would be to have Kate and EJ living in the same house. How long has it been since their fling now? A couple years? Love that she's "showing concern", lol - they should totally play up some sort of relationship with these two, could be fun given their history.

cassie1013

Sindacco
Oct 11 2009, 07:37 PM

I'm still not buying the Nicole/Chloe friendship.

Did anyone else notice the blooper in the scene with Kate and Chloe? Kate to Chloe: No one would even miss you, not even your fiancÚ once sh..he gets to know something about you other than the fact that you're willing to have sex 24/7. Lauren was about to say she instead of he but corrected herself right away
Nicole and Chloe are STILL friends? WTF. This is so ridiculous to me, even more so than it was before! And is there any forseeable end to Lucus and Chloe? Can't stand 'em.

LOL, Kate actually said that Chloe's willing to have sex 24/7? On daytime television? Classic! I have to find a YouTube clip, that sounds way too amusing.

cassie1013

I think Kate should slap the shit out of Chloe, lol. I can't stand Chloe, she's so fucking annoying. I honestly can't figure out why she's still here after like, what, TWO years?

What's exactly going on with Kate anyway? How's her marriage to old Steffy coming along?

cassie1013

Oh god, I just realized Daniel and Chloe are engaged - how lame! The girl isn't even 30 and going on to her THIRD marriage? This has to be some sort of record, LoL.

I think Will needs to be recast, from the very little I've seen of him. #1, he's a legacy character and deserves a better portrayal and #2, this is the son of SAMI BRADY! I want to see some personality, devious activity, and teenage scheming! I don't think it's too late to do so.

Lawrence Alamain looks so old! He was on DOOL before my time (by about 2 years), but I've seen a ton of Youtube clips. I didn't recognize him at all. I had no idea he was married to Carly in real life, lol. This leads me to another question via some Wiki-research - is Nicholas Alamain the son of Lawrence and Carly? Like, Nicholas who had an affair with Kate in 1999??? How is it possible that he was 25-ish?! The Carly I see on my screen now is definitely not old enough to play mom to Victor Webster!

cassie1013

Harmony233
Oct 18 2009, 08:02 AM
cassie1013
Oct 18 2009, 02:41 AM

Lawrence Alamain looks so old! He was on DOOL before my time (by about 2 years), but I've seen a ton of Youtube clips. I didn't recognize him at all. I had no idea he was married to Carly in real life, lol. This leads me to another question via some Wiki-research - is Nicholas Alamain the son of Lawrence and Carly? Like, Nicholas who had an affair with Kate in 1999??? How is it possible that he was 25-ish?! The Carly I see on my screen now is definitely not old enough to play mom to Victor Webster!

Yes Nicholas Alamain is Carly and Lawrences son.Even I had a hard time buying it even when Nicholas was having an affair with Kate.I mean when did she have him when she was two.LOL I mean in 93 Carly was 27 or 28 when she left town and I'm thinking Kate was in her 40's then.In reality though I think Nicholas is supposed to be 25 or 26.Carly had him when she was 18.Actually this character should be in this story.I'm suprised they haven't recast him ecspecially since they was mentioning him in the flashbacks and he was a part of the vivian/Carly feud.
OMG. Lol. Well they can't desoras him now - unless they just erase the history with Kate, which is plain stupid... Who's stupid idea was it to SORAS him so much in the 90s?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply