Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: November Sweeps Preview; October 27th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Oct 14 2009, 10:30 PM (11,856 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features a Days November Sweeps Preview. All quotes are from SOW's wording.

- Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney.

- Bo must keep secrets from Hope, because of Carly. This moves Bo and Hope further apart.

- Victor tells Brady that Arianna is a drug dealer, and Brady is very angry.

- "Vivian and Victor reconnect over their mutual hatred of Carly."

- Philip tries to enlist Stephanie's help in breaking up Nathan and Melanie.

- "EJ turns against his father."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The Victor/Vivian one sounds good!

Thanks, Ellie!

Mason

Quote:

Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney.

They're just now figuring this out? LoL

Quote:

Bo must keep secrets from Hope, because of Carly. This moves Bo and Hope further apart.

Predictable.

Quote:

"Vivian and Victor reconnect over their mutual hatred of Carly."

I love that Vivian and Victor reconnect, but why exactly does Victor hate Carly so much? That I don't get.

Quote:

Philip tries to enlist Stephanie's help in breaking up Nathan and Melanie.

Yawn. Moving on.

Quote:

"EJ turns against his father."

Interesting, but I'm sure it won't last.
Edited by Mason, Oct 14 2009, 10:35 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 14 2009, 10:30 PM
Alright, I'm all for some good Vivian/Victor scenes, but I'm getting really bored with Victor's cattiness against other females on the show. He's like a bitchy high school cheerleader, LoL. I'm all for Vivian vs. Carly though! And hopefully Vivian vs. Kate.

Thanks for posting, Ellie! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie! I was starting to get the shakes from spoiler withdrawl :scared:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks so much for posting, Ellie.

SOW's sweeps previews are always pretty vague - this looks like no exception. Glad to see that EJ must get a clue about Stefano.

And what the hell have they done to Philip? They've turned him in to a hot mess. :shame:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Thanks for spoilers! I hate they didn't even mention Sami! :redface:

angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 14 2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks so much for posting, Ellie.

SOW's sweeps previews are always pretty vague - this looks like no exception. Glad to see that EJ must get a clue about Stefano.

And what the hell have they done to Philip? They've turned him in to a hot mess. :shame:
Was there a Philip spoiler? :laugh:

Love the EJ/Stefano spoiler. :applause: .It has to happen. Poor EJ. Another betrayal :frownie:

ETA: SOW always gets screwed for sweeps. They get the crumbs but SOD gets the meal.
Edited by angmc, Oct 14 2009, 10:43 PM.

Mason

daysknowitall
Oct 14 2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks for spoilers! I hate they didn't even mention Sami! :redface:
Don't worry. I'm sure we'll see plenty of Sami - not that we haven't, already.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

- Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney.

I totally forgot Rafe knew the actual truth that Sydney is Sami's daughter.

Quote:

- Bo must keep secrets from Hope, because of Carly. This moves Bo and Hope further apart.

We knew this was coming. More trust issues. Great...

Quote:

Yawn.

Quote:

I never really believed Victor had real feelings for Vivian during the Kate/Victor/Vivian triangle, but I guess he did at one point. I can't wait to see where they are now.

Quote:

Seriously?! Ugh!

Quote:

I'm sick of EJ and Philip turning against their fathers. It doesn't last long. As soon as they're in trouble and need help, they go right back to the big guys.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Well, nobody can say these aren't vague enough, lol!

Quote:

I'm glad Rafe doesn't have amnesia or any other storyline-dragging-out ailment, at least that we know of.

Quote:

Wow, I didn't see that coming, because I'm a moron. Oh wait . . . I did see that coming.

Quote:

Yes, of course, then he'll find out she's really working with the good guys and all will be well.

Quote:

Nice to see Vivian in a spoiler and I do love me some Victor. I haven't been able to work up any interest in Carly's return, though.

Quote:

The less said about this soul-destroying bullshit, the better.

Quote:

Is this a Philip or Lucas style disownment? I wonder if it has something to do with Kate and Stefano allegedly putting Kate in control of DiMera Enterprises if he dies.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
Edited by Paxton, Oct 14 2009, 11:02 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie....Does this mean Ej finds out that Steffy helped Nicole?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Dragonish1
Oct 14 2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks Ellie....Does this mean Ej finds out that Steffy helped Nicole?
It could just be that he is angry with Stefano for siding with Nicole and wanting her to stay.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kenny
Oct 14 2009, 10:36 PM
Ellie
Oct 14 2009, 10:30 PM
Alright, I'm all for some good Vivian/Victor scenes, but I'm getting really bored with Victor's cattiness against other females on the show. He's like a bitchy high school cheerleader, LoL. I'm all for Vivian vs. Carly though! And hopefully Vivian vs. Kate.

Thanks for posting, Ellie! :)
His attitude kind of fits though. From what I've seen, he had Kate and Vivian, psychos both. And then Nicole who tried to kill him or didn't or something (I dunno- I block out parts of that whole storyline). Women are f-ing crazy so he's, y'know, valid.

Glad they're having Vivian and Victor interact. Glad there's minimal Sami mentioned unless the storyline's going to finally wrap up there's no need to have her around, imho. That hurts to type because I once loved her so.

Nicole Walker

Doesn't sound exciting.

kitkat
Member Avatar

This really does make me think that EJ is told by Rafe & Sami. He explodes and turns against his father. I think it's his father that has hidden the child away along with Nicole so Sami can't get her clutches on her. I can now really see Rafe/Sami/& EJ going to bring Sydney home together. Away from the DiMera family connections the most connected person between them is Rafe, they will need his Police & FBI contacts to locate the child. It will be something to see Rafe & EJ working together, but I think they would for the sake of the child.
Edited by kitkat, Oct 14 2009, 11:57 PM.

speechless
Member Avatar

It was bound to happen! I hope that he figures out for himself that Fatha has known about the baby switch for along time now. As for Philip using Stephanie to break up Mel and Nathan...WTF is that! The writers have to be freakin crazy!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I HATE SOW's previews. I want previews to be as vague as possible but why bother with these?

Quote:

Quote:

We know the whole truth is revealed during sweeps so I like that they we don't have much idea of how it all happens. I'm guessing we will see Nicole and Stefano race against time to stop Rafe and maybe they will but he will pass the info on to someone else and then everything blows up. I just can't wait for all this. We know Sami will be getting heavy focus this month so her not being mentioned is no big deal. I do think this EJ/Stefano split will last at least awhile. I think it will play into the Stefano/Kate stuff and I also think we will see EJ go really dark for awhile. I've felt that was the way this would go from day one and I still think that will happen. I also think EJ will get revenge my making a power play for the Dimera empire and maybe he will use Kate to do just that.

Quote:

BRING IT ON!! I've waited so long for a Carly/Bo/Hope triangle and I like how it's playing out. There are no malicious intentions. Carly is not scheming to win Bo. The circumstances are driving everything. I can't wait for this!

Quote:

I'm glad this story gets some focus. I just hope it goes somewhere soon. I understand that with the baby switch stuff coming out and all the Rafe drama we had to see Brady and Arianna involved elsewhere but this is pretty important. It just needs something else to spice it up because we haven't seen anything since we learned Arianna was working with Roman.

Quote:

"Vivian and Victor reconnect over their mutual hatred of Carly."

Wow! I'm so happy to see this! Vivian and Victor did bond before she left Salem and I can see why they would come together over hating Carly. I'm sure most of Victor's current unhappiness with Carly will be driven by her getting involved with Bo's life. Can't wait!

Quote:

Philip tries to enlist Stephanie's help in breaking up Nathan and Melanie.

Scheming Philip? COUNT ME IN!! Finally we see his manipulative side again. I'm also shocked that we have Philip and Stephanie sort of conspiring against Nathan and Melanie. It's refreshing! Can't wait to see how this plays out.

All in all, sounds good. I look forward to the SOD ones though because we always get a little more there, although I expect the show to be very tight-lipped like they have been.

Cupcake06

:laugh: @ Victor. He hates everyone.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

THIS makes me happy. And i definetly saw it coming, when they had their little scene at the Chez Rouge. They reminded me of early Sami and Lucas.. only they have zero chemistry. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply