Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: November Sweeps Preview; October 27th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Oct 14 2009, 10:30 PM (11,878 Views)
Harmony233

Yeah the Victor hating Carly makes no sense.I had to laugh the other day when Victor was talking about how Lawrence tried to kill Bo because Victor did the same thing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Its going to be fun having Vivian back.Can't wait to see her square off against Carly AND Kate.Good to see vets get storylines. Its a refreshing change from the soap I used to watch-ATWT

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Harmony233
Oct 15 2009, 06:33 AM
Yeah the Victor hating Carly makes no sense.I had to laugh the other day when Victor was talking about how Lawrence tried to kill Bo because Victor did the same thing.
Well Victor did want Carly and even married her but the relationship didn't work out because of her feelings for Bo which pissed off Victor majorly.

He's a villain anyway. He's supposed to hate everyone. Can't wait to see him and Viv bonding. That should drive Kate plenty nuts.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 14 2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:

- Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney.

I totally forgot Rafe knew the actual truth that Sydney is Sami's daughter.

Quote:

- Bo must keep secrets from Hope, because of Carly. This moves Bo and Hope further apart.

We knew this was coming. More trust issues. Great...

Quote:

- Victor tells Brady that Arianna is a drug dealer, and Brady is very angry.

Yawn.

Quote:

- "Vivian and Victor reconnect over their mutual hatred of Carly."

I never really believed Victor had real feelings for Vivian during the Kate/Victor/Vivian triangle, but I guess he did at one point. I can't wait to see where they are now.

Quote:

- Philip tries to enlist Stephanie's help in breaking up Nathan and Melanie.

Seriously?! Ugh!

Quote:

- "EJ turns against his father."

I'm sick of EJ and Philip turning against their fathers. It doesn't last long. As soon as they're in trouble and need help, they go right back to the big guys.
I agree and I will bet this one doesn't last more than about 10 minutes. Same old story with both Philip and EJ. Neither can live without their daddies for long,tho.

LovingDays

More About Nov.Sweeps

Ari looks after Rafe, who is about to expose Nicole once and for all!
Nicole and Stefano scramble to deal with the fallout.
Carly swears Bo to secrecy!
Victor and Vivian get re-acquainted and she wants Carly to go down!
EJ denounces Stefano!
Phil intends to break up Mel and Nath!
Arianna becomes entangled in the dark world of the DiMeras.

http://www.dayscafe.com/hot-spoilers.html
Edited by LovingDays, Oct 15 2009, 10:34 AM.

Ellie

LovingDays
Oct 15 2009, 10:34 AM
More About Nov.Sweeps

Ari looks after Rafe, who is about to expose Nicole once and for all!
Nicole and Stefano scramble to deal with the fallout.
Carly swears Bo to secrecy!
Victor and Vivian get re-acquainted and she wants Carly to go down!
EJ denounces Stefano!
Phil intends to break up Mel and Nath!
Arianna becomes entangled in the dark world of the DiMeras.

http://www.dayscafe.com/hot-spoilers.html
Thanks but Dayscafe is completely unreliable, which is why we do not post their spoilers here. (lol and besides that, it looks like they worded the rest of these from the SOW article we posted.)

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney. What are they gonna do to the poor guy? Hes been thru enough hell as it is and lived to tell the story! :omg:
Victor tells Brady that Arianna is a drug dealer, and Brady is very angry.The only thing this is gonna do is make Brady run,not walk to Nicole. Vic is determined to mess this relationship up thats for sure. :frownie:
EJ turns against his father." Now how long do you think this will last, Ej has never left his father alone for lone at a time. Im thinking he will forgive him when he finds out that Sydney is actually his and if it was not for Stefano that he wouldnt know it.... :moon:

Arianna becomes entangled in the dark world of the DiMeras. Wonder with one is gonna rescue her Brady or Rafe? She might just be barking up the wrong tree when she starts dealing with the "Big Dogs". Just ask Melanie.... :shithitfan:

I hope the sweeps are more than this, if so this is awful except for the reveal of the baby switch. God knows thats been goin on for way too long! :frustration:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Oct 15 2009, 04:48 PM
Nicole and Stefano figure out that Rafe is going to "expose the truth" about Sydney. What are they gonna do to the poor guy? Hes been thru enough hell as it is and lived to tell the story! :omg:
Victor tells Brady that Arianna is a drug dealer, and Brady is very angry.The only thing this is gonna do is make Brady run,not walk to Nicole. Vic is determined to mess this relationship up thats for sure. :frownie:
EJ turns against his father." Now how long do you think this will last, Ej has never left his father alone for lone at a time. Im thinking he will forgive him when he finds out that Sydney is actually his and if it was not for Stefano that he wouldnt know it.... :moon:

Arianna becomes entangled in the dark world of the DiMeras. Wonder with one is gonna rescue her Brady or Rafe? She might just be barking up the wrong tree when she starts dealing with the "Big Dogs". Just ask Melanie.... :shithitfan:

I hope the sweeps are more than this, if so this is awful except for the reveal of the baby switch. God knows thats been goin on for way too long! :frustration:
I was thinking that maybe they would try and do something to Sami instead to distract Rafe once again. Having something happen to Sami would really get back at Rafe Dimera style. Lord knows, they have done enough to Rafe already.

Ljay
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 15 2009, 08:06 PM
wonderingwhat

I was thinking that maybe they would try and do something to Sami instead to distract Rafe once again. Having something happen to Sami would really get back at Rafe Dimera style. Lord knows, they have done enough to Rafe already.
You know Im thinking that maybe your right about that, the only other way anyone could ever hurt Rafe is thru Sami. Remember what he told Arianna? If anything was to happen to Sami he didnt he could take it. You could be on to something there! :cheers:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Oct 15 2009, 09:10 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 15 2009, 08:06 PM
wonderingwhat

You know Im thinking that maybe your right about that, the only other way anyone could ever hurt Rafe is thru Sami. Remember what he told Arianna? If anything was to happen to Sami he didnt he could take it. You could be on to something there! :cheers:
ITA, I think they'll go after Sami and/or Ari. I'm ready to see Rafe let go of some of that pent up anger.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Funny I'm just ready for Rafe to go-period.

Now that would be a great sweeps story.

I think most of these are very vague, which is okay. I hate knowing every little thing is not always a good thing.

Hope the ratings stay up.

thanks!

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Oct 16 2009, 03:44 PM

I think most of these are very vague, which is okay. I hate knowing every little thing is not always a good thing.

thanks!
What? An Ejami fan that doesn't like Rafe. :eyeroll:
I do agree with you on one thing though, I wouldn't want to know everything either. But really this story needs to get a move on.

speechless
Member Avatar

pspcindy

thanks!
Rafe leaving or dying would be the best sweep story for me too! Glad the ratings are up and looking forward to watching some of the upcoming story lines.

cassie1013

Kenny
Oct 14 2009, 10:36 PM
Ellie
Oct 14 2009, 10:30 PM
- "Vivian and Victor reconnect over their mutual hatred of Carly."
Alright, I'm all for some good Vivian/Victor scenes, but I'm getting really bored with Victor's cattiness against other females on the show. He's like a bitchy high school cheerleader, LoL. I'm all for Vivian vs. Carly though! And hopefully Vivian vs. Kate.

Thanks for posting, Ellie! :)
Yeah, Victor is coming across as bitchy rather than evil and vindictive, lol. His old-man hunchback doesn't help much... I can't help but think if I pushed him, he'd just fall over. :/ I think they need to fix the Victor dialogue, because it seems so beneath him.

Ah, Vivian vs. Kate - one of my fave DOOL feuds ever!

Daysfan2202

Thanks for the scoops.

Mason
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Oct 19 2009, 02:49 AM
Yeah, Victor is coming across as bitchy rather than evil and vindictive, lol. His old-man hunchback doesn't help much... I can't help but think if I pushed him, he'd just fall over. :/ I think they need to fix the Victor dialogue, because it seems so beneath him.
The way they're writing Victor right now, he's like a cross between Archie Bunker and Truman Capote.

CapeSafe

speechless
Oct 17 2009, 09:08 PM
pspcindy

thanks!
Rafe leaving or dying would be the best sweep story for me too! Glad the ratings are up and looking forward to watching some of the upcoming story lines.
The ratings are up because Rafe has been a focal point on the babyswitch storyline.. TPTB have also connected him to the Alamain saga along with the Dimeras... I have watched Days on and off for over 20 years, and this character (S/L) actually has me interested again

Mason
Member Avatar

CapeSafe
Oct 19 2009, 06:34 PM
The ratings are up because Rafe has been a focal point on the babyswitch storyline
I'd be curious to know how you have that particular insight.

Frankly, I have a hard time believing that the ratings going up is directly related to any one character - least of all Rafe.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

speechless
Oct 17 2009, 09:08 PM
pspcindy

thanks!
Count me in for that sweeps story!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply