Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Stefano fights for Nicole and Sydney; October 27th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Oct 14 2009, 10:48 PM (4,433 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Joe Mascolo.

Stefano awakens in the hospital and asks EJ if he can see Sydney and Nicole. He realizes from EJ's reaction that something is amiss. EJ tells Stefano that he doesn't know where Nicole is, that she's run away.

EJ starts to explain to Stefano that Nicole has been deceiving him, and at first Stefano thinks that EJ knows the entire truth about the baby switch. But as EJ continues talking, Stefano slowly realizes that EJ does not have the whole picture.

Mascolo explains that this makes Stefano realize he can "still manipulate things". Stefano tells EJ to find Nicole, and Stefano says that Sydney is still EJ's daughter and Stefano's granddaughter, as far as Stefano is concerned.

EJ argues that Sydney is not a DiMera by blood, and Stefano is stuck, since he can't explain everything to EJ. However, at that point, Stefano has another medical issue, and Lexie tells EJ to leave. "When they go, Stefano opens his eyes, and you know he's planning something," Mascolo says.

Stefano quickly does research to find out where Nicole is, and he learns that Nicole is on a plane headed for Rio de Janeiro. [This is explained in the SOD article to be posted next.] The plane has not taken off yet, though. Stefano phones Nicole and tells her to come to the hospital immediately with Sydney.

"One way or another, Stefano is determined to keep this family - EJ, Nicole and Sydney - together," Mascolo says. Mascolo continues that he wants Nicole to remain EJ's wife, "because she's got more DiMera in her than whatever DiMeras are left". Mascolo concludes by saying that "Stefano does everything for one main reason: family."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love that Stefano fakes a health issue. Also, I like that he wants Nicole to remain a part of the DiMera family. She really does belong with that family.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I hate that Stefano has been turned into Nicole's prop. It pisses me off, LoL. I could understand him helping Kristen like this, because she was his daughter and Stefano wanted Marlena for his own. But helping Nicole like this? At the detriment of his own son? I just don't buy it. Not for a second.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 14 2009, 10:51 PM
I like that he wants Nicole to remain a part of the DiMera family. She really does belong with that family.
The same could've been said for Sami at one time, but that doesn't mean he would've helped her deceive his own offspring just because she was "DiMera-like," LoL.

Mason

Kenny
Oct 14 2009, 10:53 PM
I hate that Stefano has been turned into Nicole's prop. It pisses me off, LoL. I could understand him helping Kristen like this, because she was his daughter and Stefano wanted Marlena for his own. But helping Nicole like this? At the detriment of his own son? I just don't buy it. Not for a second.
I don't think Stefano would be fighting this hard for Nicole if he wasn't worried about losing Sydney to Sami once the truth about what Nicole did comes out. To me, it's more about Sydney than it is about Nicole, even though Stefano obviously has a fondness for her.

It's the fact that Stefano is actually worried about Sami that I don't buy.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kenny
ICAM - but at this point, what character hasn't been a prop for Nicole in the past year?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I <3 you Steffy!
Yeah, I know you'll probably find a way to backstab Nicole...but I <3 you for right now!

Thanks for posting!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Oct 14 2009, 10:48 PM
However, at that point, Stefano has another medical issue, and Lexie tells EJ to leave. "When they go, Stefano opens his eyes, and you know he's planning something," Mascolo says.
It cracks me up that a man of Stefano's age, weight and diabetic condition has to fake a health issue, but on the plus side, it's obviously pretty easy to do under those circumstances.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Mason

Paxton
Oct 14 2009, 11:04 PM
It cracks me up that a man of Stefano's age, weight and diabetic condition has to fake a health issue, but on the plus side, it's obviously pretty easy to do under those circumstances.
And considering Lexie's his doctor, the same woman who mistakenly pronounced a third of Salem dead, LoL.

Nicole Walker

Nicole is definetly a Dimera. IF she didn't date EJ, I would totally root for her and Steffy. Nicole would rule Salem.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd still take Nicole as Stefano's bride. :)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 14 2009, 11:19 PM
Nicole is definetly a Dimera. IF she didn't date EJ, I would totally root for her and Steffy. Nicole would rule Salem.
Well she's tried coming on to everyone else so far...I'm sure Stefano is probably next on the list. :P

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Nicole Dimera
Oct 14 2009, 11:19 PM
Nicole's better than a Dimera, imho. She hasn't been at the same thing for decades, bought half the world's people as henchman just in case, and/or gone totally batshit crazy.

I'm curious to see what loser strategy Stefano comes up with now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just want to know why Stefano isn't scary or menacing anymore. Where did his dark side go? Why has he been neutered like this? And why is he always battling some sort of health issue? It's old.

Nicole Walker

Stefano is getting old. He's not immortal no matter what he believes.

"Well she's tried coming on to everyone else so far...I'm sure Stefano is probably next on the list. "

LMFAO. I can just imagine EJ's face. LOL. Wife now stepmother. LOL!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 14 2009, 11:26 PM
Stefano is getting old. He's not immortal no matter what he believes.

"Well she's tried coming on to everyone else so far...I'm sure Stefano is probably next on the list. "

LMFAO. I can just imagine EJ's face. LOL. Wife now stepmother. LOL!
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Well if nothing else thus far has made him turn away from "Fatha" that might actually do it.

Mindy
Member Avatar

Kenny
I totally disagree. Stefano most certainly is not a prop for Nicole. If anything, Nicole being added to the DiMera family makes them one of the more stronger, believable familes in Salem. Even more than that, JM, JS, and AZ all work beautifully together. Nicole has been the best DiMera wife to EJ and daughter-in-law to Stefano. I'm loving this bunch!

Nicole Walker

^Yeah I think that would probably do it. I also forgot that EJ slept with Kate who is now his stepmother. LOL.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 14 2009, 10:48 PM
Mascolo continues that he wants Nicole to remain EJ's wife, "because she's got more DiMera in her than whatever DiMeras are left". Mascolo concludes by saying that "Stefano does everything for one main reason: family."

He has a point. Nicole is more DiMera than any of the Dimeras. I remember when EJ and Stefano were scary - loved them both like that - when they would do anything to hold on to the person they wanted, go bat shit crazy just to keep up the illusion that the other person wanted them...just like Nicole did. And did it in the name of family...just like Nicole did.

Stefano and EJ may not have it anymore, but at least Nicole does.

Thanks for the summary.

speechless
Member Avatar

Thanks 4 posting! the writers are crazy Stefano used to be all for Sami being in the Dimera family now he is pumping his fists for Nicole a woman who deceived his son. This is just not believable IMHO but what in Salem is these days?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply