Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 26th; *UPDATED 10/24*
Topic Started: Oct 15 2009, 12:04 AM (14,054 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Hope confronts Bo.
-EJ discovers Arianna's secret.
-Stephanie gives Nathan a peace offering.
-Brady and Sami disagree over Nicole.

**UPDATED 10/15**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 26th
In search of Justin, Carly ends up at the Kiriakis mansion; E.J. has a run-in with Sami, who blurts out that Nicole and Sydney have left town; Stefano orders Nicole back to the hospital; Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together.

Tuesday, October 27th
E.J. demands to know what Nicole is doing with Stefano; panicked Nicole leaves a message for Sami; Justin wonders if Hope is having second thoughts about leaving Bo; Nathan confirms that he can move into Lucas' place.

Wednesday, October 28th
Chad visits the DiMera mansion to ask E.J. if he will fight for custody of Sydney; Mia vows to stop Chad; Nicole attempts to come clean; while at Bo's house, Carly is nearly discovered by Maggie; Philip tells Melanie that she would be happy with him.

Thursday, October 29th
Stefano's attempt to tell Sami the truth about Sydney is stopped in its tracks; Chad serves Nicole with court papers for a DNA test; Rafe gathers his strength and leaves the boat; Stephanie gives Nathan a peace offering; Stephanie warns Philip.

Friday, October 30th
Weakened Rafe makes contact with his sister; Stefano explains the plan to Nicole; Mia goes to Sami for help; Will reaffirms his love for Mia; Brady and Sami bond; Bo comforts Carly, who fears for her life; Vivian receives her nephew's ashes.

**UPDATED 10/17**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together.
-Bo promises to help Carly.
-Nicole is served papers for a DNA test on Sydney by Chad.
-Rafe tells Arianna that Sydney is not Nicole's baby!

**UPDATED 10/20**

Daytime Dial Spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

Mia vows to stop Chad from going after custody of Sydney.

Bo promises to help Carly if she tells him everything.

Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together.

Stephanie warns Philip not to get in between Melanie and Nathan.

Sami accuses Stefano of trying to turn her against Nicole.

Thursday – Nicole is served papers for a DNA test on Sydney by Chad.

Friday – Rafe explains to Arianna that Sydney is not Nicole’s baby!

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 10/21**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo finds someone breaking into his house and is shocked to see that it is Carly; Stefano orders Nicole to come back to the hospital with Sydney.

Tuesday
Stephano promises to tell EJ the truth about Sydney; Bo agrees to protect Carly if she will tell him everything that has happened.

Wednesday
Sami unknowingly stops Nicole from telling her the truth about Sydney; Philip tells Melanie that he thinks she would be happier with him.

Thursday
Nicole gets a court order to have Sydney's DNA tested; Rafe escapes the boat so he can tell Sami what he knows about her daughter.

Friday
Rafe finds Arianna and tells her who Sydney's real mother is; Vivian vows to get back at Carly after she receives her nephew's ashes.

**UPDATED 10/22**

SOW Spoilers
-Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together.
-Stefano contemplates revealing all to EJ and Sami.
-Stephanie gives Nathan a peace offering.
-Phillip tells Melanie she'd be happier with him.
-Rafe makes contact with Arianna.
-EJ discovers a secret.

Can't Miss: Thursday, October 29th
Nicole receives an order for a DNA test on Sydney.

SOD Spoilers
-EJ discovers Arianna's secret.
-Hope confronts Bo about his "houseguest".
-Brady and Sami disagree about Nicole.

**UPDATED 10/24**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 26th
Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together; Carly searches for Justin; Hope moves into the Kiriakis mansion; Stefano orders Nicole to return to the hospital.

Tuesday, October 27th
Bo promises to help Carly if she tells him everything; Nathan moves into Lucas' place; EJ walks in on Nicole with Stefano and demands to know what they're discussing; Hope and Justin commiserate over their broken marriages.

Wednesday, October 28th
Mia vows to stop Chad from going after custody of Sydney; Sami accuses Stefano of trying to turn her against Nicole; Philip hears that Nathan moved out and jumps to conclusions; Hope confronts Bo about having a houseguest.

Thursday, October 29th
Nicole is served papers for a DNA test on Sydney by Chad; Carly goes to check on Rafe and realizes he is gone; Stephanie warns Philip not to get in between Melanie and Nathan; EJ tells Sami to stay away from his father.

Friday, October 30th
Rafe tells Arianna that Sydney is not Mia's baby; Stefano explains his plan to Nicole; Mia goes to Sami for help; Bo comforts Carly, who fears for her life; Brady and Sami disagree over Nicole.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Stephanie leave Nathan alone goshhhhhhhhhh

kitkat
Member Avatar

I wonder what the Brady/Sami disagreement is all about? We know from soap opera weekly that it's in the November spoilers that the secret comes out, so what is it?

Thank you very much Angie for the spoilers they sound great!!!

EJ & Arianna, watch out EJ she's undercover.... Push it and you maybe wearing matching bracelets

Nicole Walker

STephanie is getting on my nerves. Why is she always interested in the guys Melanie is interested in first. Melanies was interested in Phillip then here comes Stephanie now Melanie is showing interest in Nathan and here comes Stephanie. Go jump off a cliff Stephanie.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 12:48 AM
I wonder what the Brady/Sami disagreement is all about? We know from soap opera weekly that it's in the November spoilers that the secret comes out, so what is it?

EJ & Arianna, watch out EJ she's undercover.... Push it and you maybe wearing matching bracelets
I bet they disagree about Sami helping Nicole leave with the baby or Sami might think Brady should give Ari another chance. JMO Since, like you said, the "secret" isn't suppose to be out until Nov.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Go away Stephanie. I wish Shelley Hennig would get axed. I'd rather have Nathan/Melanie and put Philip into a different story.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2009, 08:26 AM
Go away Stephanie. I wish Shelley Hennig would get axed. I'd rather have Nathan/Melanie and put Philip into a different story.
WORD.

kitkat
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Oct 15 2009, 08:14 AM
kitkat

I bet they disagree about Sami helping Nicole leave with the baby or Sami might think Brady should give Ari another chance. JMO Since, like you said, the "secret" isn't suppose to be out until Nov.
I don't know if it's about Ari, but when it comes to Nicole-- from the spoilers read about the 19th between Nicole & Stefano... I don't think she makes it out of town (not until her & Stefano get scared of the big, bad Rafe (concerning the November sweeps specially what I read from Days Cafe)). My spider sense is tingling, I think it may be about Mia (not a spoiler just my opinion).

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 11:07 AM
daysknowitall
kitkat

I don't know if it's about Ari, but when it comes to Nicole-- from the spoilers read about the 19th between Nicole & Stefano... I don't think she makes it out of town (not until her & Stefano get scared of the big, bad Rafe (concerning the November sweeps specially what I read from Days Cafe)). My spider sense is tingling, I think it may be about Mia (not a spoiler just my opinion).
Well since the spoiler says

Quote:

I'm going to go with it being about Nicole. :lol:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2009, 08:26 AM
Triple word!

SH is very attractive but I just hate Stephanie and find her as boring as that Lunk-Rafe.

Philip does need a good storyline. I would like to see Nathan and Melanie go slowly and build a nice romance.

EJ stay away from the Passions ex-patriots. I'm not sure even you can make that bunch exciting.

speechless
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2009, 11:31 AM
kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 11:07 AM
daysknowitall
kitkat

Well since the spoiler says

Quote:

I'm going to go with it being about Nicole. :lol:
:lol:

lastDays
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 15 2009, 02:13 AM
STephanie is getting on my nerves. Why is she always interested in the guys Melanie is interested in first. Melanies was interested in Phillip then here comes Stephanie now Melanie is showing interest in Nathan and here comes Stephanie. Go jump off a cliff Stephanie.
I don't even know why the hell Stephanie isstill in Salem for.The writers should send her packing to be with her parents

Kailyn

what is Hope going to confront Bo with?. is it because she finds something out?. is she aware that Carly is in town and possibly living with Bo (in seclusion)or in contact with Bo?. hmmmmm. this is getting interesting. and we know that Bo keeps a secret from Hope about Carly.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Stephanie may be one the the most physically beautiful girls in Salem but she has zero sex-appeal.
Please, keep her away from Philip...she makes him completely uninteresting.

At least she looks like the odd-gal out.
So that's progress, I guess.
Edited by BillieD, Oct 15 2009, 12:44 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 26th
In search of Justin, Carly ends up at the Kiriakis mansion; E.J. has a run-in with Sami, who blurts out that Nicole and Sydney have left town; Stefano orders Nicole back to the hospital; Arianna and Brady share a passionate night together.

Tuesday, October 27th
E.J. demands to know what Nicole is doing with Stefano; panicked Nicole leaves a message for Sami; Justin wonders if Hope is having second thoughts about leaving Bo; Nathan confirms that he can move into Lucas' place.

Wednesday, October 28th
Chad visits the DiMera mansion to ask E.J. if he will fight for custody of Sydney; Mia vows to stop Chad; Nicole attempts to come clean; while at Bo's house, Carly is nearly discovered by Maggie; Philip tells Melanie that she would be happy with him.

Thursday, October 29th
Stefano's attempt to tell Sami the truth about Sydney is stopped in its tracks; Chad serves Nicole with court papers for a DNA test; Rafe gathers his strength and leaves the boat; Stephanie gives Nathan a peace offering; Stephanie warns Philip.

Friday, October 30th
Weakened Rafe makes contact with his sister; Stefano explains the plan to Nicole; Mia goes to Sami for help; Will reaffirms his love for Mia; Brady and Sami bond; Bo comforts Carly, who fears for her life; Vivian receives her nephew's ashes.

Mason
Member Avatar

Eeee! I can't wait to see Vivian!

I'm so happy Carly will finally be interacting with people I'm actually interested in seeing her interact with (aka not Rafe).

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Mason
Oct 15 2009, 01:15 PM

I'm so happy Carly will finally be interacting with people I'm actually interested in seeing her interact with (aka not Rafe).
Friday's show sounds awesome, I cant wait to see LS on my screen again.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 15 2009, 01:15 PM

Ditto. Finally a Vivian spoiler!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Well I can't say that I saw Stefano trying to tell Sami the truth coming. I'll have to see that to believe it. :shrug:

Love Sami/Brady bonding. It's going to make Nicole's true deception sting all that much more. I think I could really enjoy Bricole...but he's going to feel like such an idiot for a long while after this all blows up.

Nice to see that Rafe is still so desperate to tell Sami his news. I mean....seriously...what is stopping him now? Let me guess...he doesn't want to tell her until he's stronger. Or more sure. Or more interesting. It's gonna be a loooong wait on that one. :lol:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2009, 01:27 PM
Well I can't say that I saw Stefano trying to tell Sami the truth coming. I'll have to see that to believe it. :shrug:

Love Sami/Brady bonding. It's going to make Nicole's true deception sting all that much more. I think I could really enjoy Bricole...but he's going to feel like such an idiot for a long while after this all blows up.

Nice to see that Rafe is still so desperate to tell Sami his news. I mean....seriously...what is stopping him now? Let me guess...he doesn't want to tell her until he's stronger. Or more sure. Or more interesting. It's gonna be a loooong wait on that one. :lol:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Love it!! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply