Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 26th; *UPDATED 10/24*
Topic Started: Oct 15 2009, 12:04 AM (13,940 Views)
pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!!

Nice wit SocR!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sounds like a lot of false stops and starts in the baby switch story but I could enjoy this.

And OMG only two weeks until Vivian is back in Salem!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2009, 11:31 AM
kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 11:07 AM
daysknowitall
Oct 15 2009, 08:14 AM
kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 12:48 AM
I wonder what the Brady/Sami disagreement is all about? We know from soap opera weekly that it's in the November spoilers that the secret comes out, so what is it?

Thank you very much Angie for the spoilers they sound great!!!

EJ & Arianna, watch out EJ she's undercover.... Push it and you maybe wearing matching bracelets
I bet they disagree about Sami helping Nicole leave with the baby or Sami might think Brady should give Ari another chance. JMO Since, like you said, the "secret" isn't suppose to be out until Nov.
I don't know if it's about Ari, but when it comes to Nicole-- from the spoilers read about the 19th between Nicole & Stefano... I don't think she makes it out of town (not until her & Stefano get scared of the big, bad Rafe (concerning the November sweeps specially what I read from Days Cafe)). My spider sense is tingling, I think it may be about Mia (not a spoiler just my opinion).
Well since the spoiler says

Quote:

-Brady and Sami disagree over Nicole.

I'm going to go with it being about Nicole. :lol:
Thank you very much :wow: I miss that one... Still it might be a Mia thing concerning Nicole...

Harmony233

Nice to see a Vivian spoiler.But why is Lawrences ashes going to her and not his son.Will we ever find out what happened to him since Lawrence and Carly mentioned him in there flashbacks.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday, October 26th
In search of Justin, Carly ends up at the Kiriakis mansion.

Interesting.

Quote:

Tuesday, October 27th
Nathan confirms that he can move into Lucas' place.

Is this Lucas and Chloe's house or his old apartment? I hope it's the apartment.

Quote:

Friday, October 30th
Bo comforts Carly, who fears for her life; Vivian receives her nephew's ashes.

So glad to see Bo and Carly are finally reunited.

Vivian! :cheer:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

So Rafe is still on the boat when Carly is already in Salem?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Philip tells Melanie that she would be happy with him.

Wow, I was so interested in the baby switch related spoilers that I initially overlooked this one. I hope my projectile vomiting clears up soon.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. Friday's show sounds fabulous, I can't wait.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Oct 15 2009, 02:48 PM
Quote:

Philip tells Melanie that she would be happy with him.

Wow, I was so interested in the baby switch related spoilers that I initially overlooked this one. I hope my projectile vomiting clears up soon.

:roflol:

:x You, too, eh?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds like a great week. And i love that we will be getting Vivian on Friday. I'm sure we'll get a big cliffhanger with her vowing to get revenge against Carly.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 15 2009, 02:36 PM
Quote:

Monday, October 26th
In search of Justin, Carly ends up at the Kiriakis mansion.

Interesting.

Quote:

Tuesday, October 27th
Nathan confirms that he can move into Lucas' place.

Is this Lucas and Chloe's house or his old apartment? I hope it's the apartment.

Quote:

Friday, October 30th
Bo comforts Carly, who fears for her life; Vivian receives her nephew's ashes.

So glad to see Bo and Carly are finally reunited.

Vivian! :cheer:
daniel live right now on lucas old apartment

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daniel lives in Sami's old apartment.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, Daniel has Sami's old apartment. Chelsea and Stephanie briefly lived in Lucas' old apartment and it was painted blue. It looked horrible. Hopefully, if Nathan is moving into Lucas' old apartment, they painted it back to the original color.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow! All of these look all kinds of awesome except the billionair playboy CEO fawning over a screwed up teenage candystriper.
What about Phillip and Arianne? Or if they MUST go with Brady and Arianne, what about Phillip and Nicole again?

Thanks for sharing! I'm so excited, especially for that Friday cliffhanger where Vivian pops up!

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Boring Spoilers..!!!

Ljay
Member Avatar

-EJ discovers Arianna's secret. I was hoping that Ej would fall for Arianna romantically,since she was undercover doin the drug thing for Roman. Ej might just use Arianna to get back a Brady for all he "thinks" Brady has done to him. That would be a "Ej thing" to do afterall. Ej likes the "eye for a eye" thing so well,hes not beyond that.
Stephanie gives Nathan a peace offering.Are you kidding me, why is she offering Nathan anything? Stephanie needs to go the other way and leave him alone. Nathan seems awful happy with Melanie,and its a shame that they have to keep their relationship a secreat on the account of Maggie! :frustration:

Nathan confirms that he can move into Lucas' place.Can someone tell me where exactly Lucas' place is, the only one I know about is the "Horton Cabin" :-/ Surely to God its not the new house Lucas was having built for Chloe!
Stefano's attempt to tell Sami the truth about Sydney is stopped in its tracks. Are you kiddin me right now? Hell, he must think hes knocking on deaths door or something. I just wonder what stops him, another diabetic coma? :shrug:
Rafe gathers his strength and leaves the boat. Well, thats good to know. Now maybe he can go ahead and tell what he knows so that this crap with the baby switch will be over, oh who are we kidding? Thats not gonna be over until the middle of November, I think? :hmmph:
Weakened Rafe makes contact with his sister. Now this one has me stumped,why is he contacting his sister and not Sami? Couldnt he not contact both of them? With all of these secreats hes got, hes gonna have to start blabbling his guts before Sami start to ask questions again. And where in the Hell is Meredith? I hope that Arianna lets Sami know that Rafe has made it back like shes told her many time that she would. :wow: I would like to see SAFE unite sometime this year... :hug:

This are looking pretty good too, Im not interesting in Stephanie thats for sure, and I wouldnt mind if she left. They need to either bring her in a new guy just for her or write her completely off the show, she has no storyline and when she does shes has boring a hell.....

chante

thanks for the informtion

Ana75
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 15 2009, 01:15 PM
Eeee! I can't wait to see Vivian!

I'm so happy Carly will finally be interacting with people I'm actually interested in seeing her interact with (aka not Rafe).
I can't wait to see Vivian either. Thank goodness they brought her back. :D

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I have always like Steffy/Sami scenes....So seeing Steffy try to tell the truth....esp to Sami might be enjoyable.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Dragonish1
Oct 15 2009, 06:13 PM
I have always like Steffy/Sami scenes....So seeing Steffy try to tell the truth....esp to Sami might be enjoyable.
OMG Drag - your avi totally creeps me out...and makes me :roflol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply