Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More New Photos: Vivian, Philip, Kate, Brady, Arianna
Topic Started: Oct 18 2009, 06:18 PM (4,937 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The Brady/Arianna picture is weird. And I'm a little weirded out by the Vivian/Philip/Kate picture since these are generally couples/triangles, lol. Thanks!

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG. Vivian looks wickedly witchy!

These pictures make it look like Vivian and Kate will be fighting over Philip.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I hate those blue streaks in Koslow's hair.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I love that hat on Vivian! Classic Vivian hat!
I do get the impression that Vivian will come back to have some claim on Phillip? Maybe he is really Vivian's son?

WTF with Brady and Arianna? I wish they would stop trying to force those two. Bad pic of them too.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

The hat is smooth....Viv is strutting.

lysie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 18 2009, 06:31 PM
I do get the impression that Vivian will come back to have some claim on Phillip? Maybe he is really Vivian's son?

WTF with Brady and Arianna? I wish they would stop trying to force those two. Bad pic of them too.
Why would it matter at this point, though? The thing is, if he isn't Kate's, he isn't Victor's unless they do a rewrite.

lysie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 18 2009, 06:31 PM

I can't see the blue streaks. Not just here....ever. But I also think my green couch is blue, so maybe I have some kind of seeing blue problem.

Mason
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 18 2009, 06:39 PM
I can't see the blue streaks. Not just here....ever.
Trust me, they're there. And they don't look good.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Speaking of streaks, I was watching some old clips earlier today and I came to realize how much I miss those blond streaks that were in Kristian Alfonso's hair from 1998 - 2000. I hated them at the time... but now I think they look kind of good on her, LoL.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 18 2009, 06:48 PM
Speaking of streaks, I was watching some old clips earlier today and I came to realize how much I miss those blond streaks that were in Kristian Alfonso's hair from 1998 - 2000. I hated them at the time... but now I think they look kind of good on her, LoL.
I always loved those. They made Kristian even hotter than she already was.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 18 2009, 07:00 PM
Kenny
I think the reason I hated them was because they were part of that never-ending Princess Gina storyline. They signified bad, bad things for me, LoL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 18 2009, 07:03 PM
Is it back up or did you already have it before they took it down?

And is it possible for the two of them to look more lifeless?

Deleted User
Deleted User

If Louise Sorel were black, she would make a great Drusilla recast! LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Angie79
Oct 18 2009, 07:03 PM
The implications of this photo, given Days only shoots families and couples, makes me want to scratch my eyes out.....

More Passions pimping anyone?

I do love PhillyK with his mommies though!
Edited by mer4santo, Oct 18 2009, 07:21 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

With Phillip at odds with his mother, it would be pretty great for Vivian to get close to him. I imagine it will drive Kate crazy. I just can't believe we will be getting Kate and Vivian scenes again.

Mason
Member Avatar

I actually think that E.J. and Arianna look hot together in that picture. Anyway, I'll gladly take them over an EJami redux, anyday.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 18 2009, 07:02 PM
Mason
Oct 18 2009, 07:00 PM
Kenny
I think the reason I hated them was because they were part of that never-ending Princess Gina storyline. They signified bad, bad things for me, LoL.
Oh, well I loved that too, LoL. The last storyline that had me really hooked on the show.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The Vivian/Philip/Kate photo has me excited for some dysfunctional family scenes between the three of them and probably Victor as well. I remember when Philip was first SORASed to a teenager, played by Brandon Tyler, he did have some sort of relationship with Vivian. She was like a second mother to him and they always made mention of that in the short time Vivian was on the show after they aged Philip. Vivian was the person Philip would go to when Victor and Kate refused to give him what he wanted. Now that Philip has turned his back on Kate, I'd really like to see him turn to Vivian for a mother. Kate would be livid!

I like that picture of EJ and Arianna. I'd like to see a scene between them to see if James Scott and Lindsey Hartley have the same live chemistry as they do in that photo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply