Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More New Photos: Vivian, Philip, Kate, Brady, Arianna
Topic Started: Oct 18 2009, 06:18 PM (4,928 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lysie
Oct 18 2009, 07:09 PM
Angie79
Oct 18 2009, 07:03 PM
Is it back up or did you already have it before they took it down?

And is it possible for the two of them to look more lifeless?
Someone on another site had it before they took it down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 18 2009, 07:22 PM
I actually think that E.J. and Arianna look hot together in that picture. Anyway, I'll gladly take them over an EJami redux, anyday.
It almost looks like two seperate pictures to me, lol. I'd like to see him and Sami out of each other's orbits, too though.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Love the Viv pictures. I bet she will try to lay some claim to Philip since Mommy has defected to the Devil DiMera. That could be lots of fun.

EM and LH look horrible in not at all in love.

So is Tomlin sticking LH in with JS to try and jazz up her popularity? If EM and LH are such hot stuff, why get JS into it?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Why did LH have to get her boobs done. :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 18 2009, 07:22 PM
I actually think that E.J. and Arianna look hot together in that picture. Anyway, I'll gladly take them over an EJami redux, anyday.
I'll second that! LOL!
Seeing as Sami hates his guts, and he hasn't had goo goo eyes for her in a long time, and he kicked Nicole out on her ass, I figured Arianna would be next...probably even to get back at Brady for helping out Nicole.
If they wouldn't make Arianna so darn bubbly and cutesy, she and EJ might work. But with him being an asshole and her being so sweet, not so sure this will work.
Probably just a preview of the drug story though.

Did LH actually get a boob job? I don't know why I haven't noticed them before, but maybe they weren't as "in your face" as they have been recently.

Ellie

If the NBC site took down the EJ/Arianna pic, I think it means there will definitely be something between those two characters. Maybe if/when EJ and Nicole separate?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 18 2009, 10:49 PM
If the NBC site took down the EJ/Arianna pic, I think it means there will definitely be something between those two characters. Maybe if/when EJ and Nicole separate?
Why go through all that trouble of a photo shoot only to take it down?

I dont know if LH has had a boob job but they look like a couple of rock hard grapefruits--tell tale sign of surgery. I remember when she first came on thinking that I didnt remember her being that busty but hey sometimes your boobs grow when you have kids.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Halloween Family
Oct 18 2009, 11:10 PM
Ellie
Oct 18 2009, 10:49 PM
Why go through all that trouble of a photo shoot only to take it down?
They don't do these photo shoots that often, so sometimes they save the photos until they release them as spoiler pics according to what's happening in the story. My guess is that they took it down since it was released earlier than they'd wanted.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

In regards to the EJ and Arianna pic I thought I read somewhere

Spoiler: click to toggle

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DrewHamilton
Oct 18 2009, 07:23 PM
The Vivian/Philip/Kate photo has me excited for some dysfunctional family scenes between the three of them and probably Victor as well. I remember when Philip was first SORASed to a teenager, played by Brandon Tyler, he did have some sort of relationship with Vivian. She was like a second mother to him and they always made mention of that in the short time Vivian was on the show after they aged Philip. Vivian was the person Philip would go to when Victor and Kate refused to give him what he wanted. Now that Philip has turned his back on Kate, I'd really like to see him turn to Vivian for a mother. Kate would be livid!
YES! When Phillip had a gambling problem and Belle wanted to be Sami, before all the main teens got their personalities sucked out and Vivian left town.

I didn't think anything Days did could get me all hyped-up fanboy but that photo- Vivian with the characters she should be with, Phillip all up in there with her. She needs to be on-screen already.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Halloween Family
Oct 18 2009, 10:22 PM
Well... in her defense... she wasn't getting any work for a while after Passions ended so maybe this helped her get on DAYS? :D

I agree with the others that the Brady and Arianna picture looks weird. Not sure what to make of the EJ and Arianna picture since it's so small and doesn't look particularly romantic. Even though I still after all the crap they've been through want EJami together in the end, I can deal with EJ somehow seducing Arianna just to piss off Brady and Rafe (and Sami)... as long as that's his motive in the situation. I can't see them as anything long-term or legitimate though.

Love the pictures of Vivian, Kate and Phillip. I have always wanted to see Vivian interact with an adult Phillip... not to have them rewrite things so Vivian is his biological mother but to have Vivian come around to have some claim on him or Phillip to seek her out for a motherly figure when Kate clearly isn't cutting it as Vivian was the woman who gave birth to Phillip. I don't know what the other person is talking about that if Vivian is the mother then Victor can't be the dad. Wasn't Phillip conceived in vitro and Vivian schemed to be the surrogate so she carried the embryo and delivered him? I have this on tape as it was a part of a Days episode than ran as part of a marathon a couple years ago, but unfortunately I can't find a clip of that scene on YouTube.

cassie1013

I don't think this is a WTM scenario, but moreso hinting that Phil will get close to Vivian due to being at odds with Kate. They'll probably just start fighting over him again, lol.

If they have to retcon any of Kate's kids, please get rid of Cassie and Rex. Either Austin and Billie would be amazing too, LOL (although that soo won't happen).

cassie1013

LOVE the pics and can't even wait for Louise's return!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 19 2009, 03:10 AM
Halloween Family
Oct 18 2009, 10:22 PM
Well... in her defense... she wasn't getting any work for a while after Passions ended so maybe this helped her get on DAYS? :D

I agree with the others that the Brady and Arianna picture looks weird. Not sure what to make of the EJ and Arianna picture since it's so small and doesn't look particularly romantic. Even though I still after all the crap they've been through want EJami together in the end, I can deal with EJ somehow seducing Arianna just to piss off Brady and Rafe (and Sami)... as long as that's his motive in the situation. I can't see them as anything long-term or legitimate though.

Love the pictures of Vivian, Kate and Phillip. I have always wanted to see Vivian interact with an adult Phillip... not to have them rewrite things so Vivian is his biological mother but to have Vivian come around to have some claim on him or Phillip to seek her out for a motherly figure when Kate clearly isn't cutting it as Vivian was the woman who gave birth to Phillip. I don't know what the other person is talking about that if Vivian is the mother then Victor can't be the dad. Wasn't Phillip conceived in vitro and Vivian schemed to be the surrogate so she carried the embryo and delivered him? I have this on tape as it was a part of a Days episode than ran as part of a marathon a couple years ago, but unfortunately I can't find a clip of that scene on YouTube.
Yes, but she switched her's and Ivan's embryos with Kate's and Victor's. She was going to get rid of Kate's altogether when Ivan reminded her that Victor wouldn't forgive her for killing his son. That's when she thought of switching them so that she ended up pregnant with him (plus Victor kept carrying on about loving the woman who carried his son).

If she's just swooping in to take over where Kate is failing, I guess that makes more sense. My mind always goes to parents swaps with Days. Though really...it's a little late in Philip's life be compensating for bad mothering.
Edited by lysie, Oct 19 2009, 10:14 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 18 2009, 06:27 PM
The Brady/Arianna picture is weird. And I'm a little weirded out by the Vivian/Philip/Kate picture since these are generally couples/triangles, lol. Thanks!
The Brady/Arianna picture looks forced to me.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Love the Vivian pics. God I can't wait to see when comes back. She was always one of my favorite characters.
Edited by Ana75, Oct 19 2009, 01:12 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 18 2009, 06:39 PM
Alligato
Oct 18 2009, 06:31 PM
I love that hat on Vivian! Classic Vivian hat!
I do get the impression that Vivian will come back to have some claim on Phillip? Maybe he is really Vivian's son?

WTF with Brady and Arianna? I wish they would stop trying to force those two. Bad pic of them too.

I can't see the blue streaks. Not just here....ever. But I also think my green couch is blue, so maybe I have some kind of seeing blue problem.
They are near the ends of her hair.Looks almost black.Please grow up,Lauren. :laugh:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

HATE the hat,but its so Vivian.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Lauren got the blue streaks as a little tribute to Adam Lambert.

cassie1013

Eww, just noticed the blue streaks. Those have gotta go. Also, the chunky blonde streaks look bad too...can't she just go back to dark brown???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply