Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/19 - 10/23
Topic Started: Oct 18 2009, 10:14 PM (8,438 Views)
Ellie

Days of Our Lives
10/19 - 10/23

Discuss. :smile:

Classic Clip:
1994: Marlena tells John she hopes Roman will eventually forgive her for cheating on him with John, while Stefano pays a visit to the Brady home and informs Roman and Sami that according to Sami's diary, Belle is John's daughter.

Note: Embedding on this clip is disabled for now, but here is the link. Embedding should be enabled soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uATL6xYCM

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks, Ellie! Those were some amazing scenes. One of my favorite storylines.

LovingDays

lollllll Victor just call Lexie a bitch haha

Mason
Member Avatar

Nathan and Melanie are such a cute couple. I love them together more everytime I see them. This whole thing with people working at the hospital not being able to date each other is dumb.

I'm glad Lexie told Nicole that she understood why she did what she did, so she didn't come off as much as a hypocrite as she did the other day with E.J. Though, I did think it was funny that she said she didn't judge. She didn't seem to have much of a problem doing that when she was talking with E.J.

The writers really need to come up with another insult than "bitch". I'm really tired of hearing all the characters call each other a bitch (especially the men calling the women that).

Mason
Member Avatar

I feel like I've seen these same scenes between Brady and Arianna so many times before on PASSIONS.

Mason
Member Avatar

Can we please get more shots of E.J.'s ass in those pants?

speechless
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 19 2009, 12:58 PM
yes ....PLEASE...I gotta have more shots of EJ's ass in those pants!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 19 2009, 12:58 PM
Yes! Those pants look fantastic on him. :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

We could always use more shots of EJ's ass! Hell, what about shirtless?

On that note, I find myself oddly attracted to Victor and Stefano. WTF! Their trivia had me stop and take notice. LOL!

AS looked extra beautiful today, more mature than usual, especially next to Will and Mia. I think they ARE kind of grooming her to be the next Marlena, especially with all of the 80s blazers. When did those come back in style.
She did a great job with her material with EJ today, and I loved her pleading with him to stop being such a whiny ass.

Chad's little attitude and his "where's my kid" are getting old fast. I know I am not supposed to, but I am looking forward to Nicole sticking it to that little butthole. And someone get him another shirt. Between that shirt and that tanktop with the bra strap, how do chicks dig on this guy?
I am just waiting for EJ to put the smackdown. He's a little too cocky for such a weeny little dude.

Brady/Arianna = snoozeville.

And Maggie needs to seriously butt out. Nathan is a grown man, last I checked. And kind of has a clue that Melanie and Phillip have a little history, so he should go into this with eyes wide open.

Good show today. Lots of characters on.

cassie1013

LovingDays
Oct 19 2009, 12:25 PM
Victor's the bitch, lol! Seriously, he needs to get his balls back!

lysie
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 19 2009, 12:25 PM
Well, that's different than pretty much every other line of dialogue he's had the last couple of years.

Kenny
Member Avatar

When did Maggie get so damn annoying?

I hate the way the writers are using her as a foil for Melanie and Nathan. Suzanne Rogers would be much better suited elsewhere -- in a story with people I actually care about.

Nicole Walker

James has picked up some weight so now he has an azz to look at!! I like the weight on him.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Man, I'm watching today's show and Ethan/Theresa (er... Brady/Arianna) are putting me to sleep.

Higley & Co. need to give Arianna a little spark. A little fire. Lindsay is a great actress and she's doing everything she can with the role, but the writing for her just isn't there. The character is a snoozer.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I agree, I'm enjoying seeing Lindsay Hartley on Days but her character is so boring. I wish they would turn her into more of a bitch. Also EJ has been looking fine this week, love him in black. Today's show wasn't the most exciting, but it held my attention and i look forward to the rest of the episodes this week. I'm just glad Vivian shows up soon.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I agree with Mason that Nathan and Melanie are a cute couple.

It was good to see Lexie on today and I'm glad she told EJ he was being an idiot about Sydney. I like the fact that Days is referencing Lexie's history with Zach in this story. I just wish they would use Lexie in more storylines.

When Hartley first appeared as Arianna she brought some fire to the role. However, since then Arianna has become boring again. Right now Brady and Arianna aren't doing much for me.

peaches179

Kenny
Oct 19 2009, 04:03 PM

Suzanne Rogers would be much better suited elsewhere -- in a story with people I actually care about.
I agree. I hate the way the writers are writing Maggie. She can be used much better than this.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Sami defending Nicole to EJ. I can't wait until she finds out Sydney is her baby and I really hope she lets Nicole have it. I'm pissed Arianne Zucker's pregnant because I want to see Sami beat the living shit out of Nicole for what she did, epecially after having to endure months of Nicole pimping from Sami, who is forced to look like a complete idiot and defend her "friend." Hopefully, we can get a Nicole stunt double.

I loved Lexie today, especially during the scenes with EJ when he came to the hospital and was surprised to see her with Sydney. She refused to deny Sydney and told EJ that she was her niece and goddaughter. Who cares what DNA says. That's the Lexie I wanted to see. That's the Lexie that kept the truth about Zach and JT.

Glad to see Nicole is willing to resort to her roots to get what she wants. By roots, I mean using her body and sex.

I like Will and Mia going to Sami for help in keeping Chad from getting Sydney. Will grew up watching Sami scheme, so it's a no-brainer that he would go to Sami for help in a little scheming of his own. I liked that they touched upon Will usually hating Sami's scheming, but realizing it comes in handy every now and then. Now start scheming yourself, Will, and prove you are Lucas and Sami's son!

Victor vs. Lexie was a nice random treat. I'm glad she didn't back down. Lexie DiMera ain't scared of nobody, including Victor Kiriakis.

Brady and Arianna's storyline sucks, but the chemistry is there and I just like to look at them in scenes together. I don't pay attention to anything that actually happens. They're just so good looking, especially together. I'm glad Victor caught them kissing though. It adds some element of interest into the stale storyline.

Nathan and Melanie are great together. Maggie's coming off as an annoying bitch though, but I guess that's her role since neither Melanie or Nathan's moms are in the picture and that's something a mother would do.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 19 2009, 04:03 PM
I've always found Maggie annoying, dating back to when they made her the town gossip when Brady first arrived in town and was a bastard to everyone. I loved when John would make wisecracks about Maggie. It always made me laugh. :lol:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 19 2009, 01:43 PM
We could always use more shots of EJ's ass! Hell, what about shirtless?

On that note, I find myself oddly attracted to Victor and Stefano. WTF! Their trivia had me stop and take notice. LOL!

AS looked extra beautiful today, more mature than usual, especially next to Will and Mia. I think they ARE kind of grooming her to be the next Marlena, especially with all of the 80s blazers. When did those come back in style.
She did a great job with her material with EJ today, and I loved her pleading with him to stop being such a whiny ass.

Chad's little attitude and his "where's my kid" are getting old fast. I know I am not supposed to, but I am looking forward to Nicole sticking it to that little butthole. And someone get him another shirt. Between that shirt and that tanktop with the bra strap, how do chicks dig on this guy?
I am just waiting for EJ to put the smackdown. He's a little too cocky for such a weeny little dude.

Brady/Arianna = snoozeville.

And Maggie needs to seriously butt out. Nathan is a grown man, last I checked. And kind of has a clue that Melanie and Phillip have a little history, so he should go into this with eyes wide open.

Good show today. Lots of characters on.
YES! to all!

AS did great but I still wanted to punch her in her hypocritical mouth...."I'd keep my baby away from you because you are such an evil unloving father, but you should fight to keep Sydney because you love her so much." WTF, pick a side.

Chad needs to get out of that shirt immediately if not sooner. I'd never hand my kid over to a kid wearing that bit of crap.

I can only hope that they will either fire Arianna up or fire her completely. That character sucks ostrarich eggs, there is nothing of interest and am certainly not buying that she is a super star undercover drug dealer. Not.one.bit.

I'd love to see Maggie with a real storyline rather than mother hen-ing the rest of Salem.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply