Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Tweets from SoaptownUSA, 10/19
Topic Started: Oct 19 2009, 04:36 PM (3,334 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

Credit also goes to OneBadKitty.

https://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4999737946

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: Safe (Sami and Rafe)!

https://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4999760200

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: What connection does Carly have to.... Mia?? And Nicole's crimes catch up with her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Ooh, is Carly Mia's mom? Lol.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

If I had to pick one character on Days that I didn't want Carly to be connected to it would be Mia. While Taylor has improved from when she first started she still has a long way to go.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Boo. I wanted Chad to be Carly's kid not Mia.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Kitty!

Maybe Carly can liven up Mia a bit. So was Mia adopted? So I wonder if Chad is somehow related to the DiMeras? God forbid that we have characters unrelated to anyone already in Salem. Gotta keep the wiff of incest going. Uncle Max has been gone for a bit now. Next!

More Snore? pass

At last Nicole's crimes catch up to her :cheer:

Hurry up Viv! Kate has some shaking in her boots to do and Philip has a mind to be messed with.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Yay for Safe, I'm ready to see them in scenes again :wub: I love the idea of Carly being connected to Mia.

Thanks onebadkitty.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

If Mia is Carly's, I'd guess she's not Carly/Bo's on account of the whole Will character. Even though they technically wouldn't be blood relatives...or not by that much. My head hurts now.

But, um. If Mia is Carly's that means Vivian will be after her. F-ing genius, that could be, with all kinds of potential fun.

I actually...of all the people it could be, I'd be most down for that.

Thanks for the scoop!

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm not sold on the mystery being a lost kid. I know that's what every bit of evidence points to, but I almost think it's too obvious. I read an interview with CC when somebody asked what else could Carly be looking for besides a kid (only they asked it better than I wrote it) and she said something like "you might be surprised." Maybe she was just being coy, but I just get the feeling that, for once, the obvious answer might not be the right one.

Harmony233

How old is Mia anyways? Is she 16 or 17? I'm stumped at what other connection that Carly could have to mia other than being her kid?

Nicole Walker

YAY!! Sami and Rafe share a passionate kiss! WHOOHOO!! I wonder if Mia is Carly's daughter.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 19 2009, 06:56 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

The Carly connected to Mia kind of threw me...........

The Safe kind of puts me to sleep......... :sleep:

Thanks OBK!

Mason
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Oct 19 2009, 04:39 PM
Oh God, please no. PLEEEEASE NO.

Cupcake06

Mason
Oct 19 2009, 07:21 PM
cassie1013
Oct 19 2009, 04:39 PM
Oh God, please no. PLEEEEASE NO.
Agreed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. I mentioned this along time ago re Mia, but I figured it was wrong because Chad would make more sense, lol. But...Carly would have a connection to Mia even if she's Chad's mom because of Grace and Mia's relationship to Chad in general.

Ellie

px780
Oct 19 2009, 05:34 PM
If Mia is Carly's, I'd guess she's not Carly/Bo's on account of the whole Will character. Even though they technically wouldn't be blood relatives...or not by that much. My head hurts now.
Oh wow - I'm always up for a challenge. Ok, Mia would be Bo's daughter (in this scenario), and Sami is Bo's half-brother's daughter, so Sami and Mia would be first cousins (or half-first cousins though I've never seen that phrase used). Which would make Will and Mia (half) first cousins once removed. Yeah, way too close a relationship for Days to even go there (I'D HOPE).

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 19 2009, 04:36 PM

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: What connection does Carly have to.... Mia?? And Nicole's crimes catch up with her!
UGH!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 19 2009, 04:36 PM
Credit also goes to OneBadKitty.

Please don't attach poor Carly to Mia. :( Ugh!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

If Carly and Bo are the parents to Mia, wouldn't that make Mia related to Will?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Can't Mia be Carly and Lawrence's kid?
I hope Bo doesn't have another long lost child out there that he didn't know about.
Can't Mia and Chad just go away? Dammit!

I didn't think Safe was over, not by a long shot. It has been nice not have hypocritical Rafe looking down his nose at Nicole for all of her secrets. Nice while it lasted. But bring it on, I guess.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't want Carly to be Mia's mom. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply