Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Tweets from SoaptownUSA, 10/19
Topic Started: Oct 19 2009, 04:36 PM (3,365 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Blah! to Carly being Mia's mom. That makes Will and Mia related if Bo turns out to be the father. Aren't they supposed to be the endgame couple?

Whatever. I'm still holding out hope that Chad will turn out to be Bo and Carly's son.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Oct 19 2009, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

justforfun

YAYYYYYYYY for SAFE!!!!!!!

I wonder about the connection - very interesting....

Marian

Please tell me that SAFE aren't back on... PLEASE...... I've enjoyed watching Sami acting as a person, and not as a love prop to boost up another character's popularity! They couldn't even let her mourn over Grace properly and had to make her a love prop when she SHOULD have been so overcome with grief that she had no room in her head to even THINK about asking Rafe to move in, etc.

I actually like seeing Carly and Rafe together. Can't the writers just carry on with that and leave Sami alone?

mirabella

Thanks! So excited to see Sami and Rafe together again!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Please don't tell me EJ will stick with Nicole after the truth comes out,if Safe are still on.EJ deserves better

Mason
Member Avatar

Why does E.J. deserve better? He's really no better than Nicole, at all. Have we forgotten all the things he's done?

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Quote:

Why does E.J. deserve better? He's really no better than Nicole, at all. Have we forgotten all the things he's done?

Thank you for pointing this out. It always astounds me how E.J. can do one despicable act after another and he's giving a free pass. Now, he's supposed to ride off into the sunset and find "true love" and have his past/present ignored. While they are pressing charges against Nicole for kidnapping, they better have a holding cell ready for him to occupy so he can "pay" for all the things that he's done. Of course, we're not supposed to remember that. E.J. called his kid a "that", had a woman kidnapped, sired a kid with the woman that he abused, etc. and he deserves better? I think not. He's cut from the same cloth that Nicole is cut from. I guess he's getting a taste of his own medicine. Anyone else remember all those "black glove" crimes? It was EJ Dimera in the flesh. When the sheriff rides into town to lasso Nicole to the slammer, he best take her hubby with her. :rockon:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Oct 20 2009, 07:08 PM
Quote:

Thank you for pointing this out. It always astounds me how E.J. can do one despicable act after another and he's giving a free pass. Now, he's supposed to ride off into the sunset and find "true love" and have his past/present ignored. While they are pressing charges against Nicole for kidnapping, they better have a holding cell ready for him to occupy so he can "pay" for all the things that he's done. Of course, we're not supposed to remember that. E.J. called his kid a "that", had a woman kidnapped, sired a kid with the woman that he abused, etc. and he deserves better? I think not. He's cut from the same cloth that Nicole is cut from. I guess he's getting a taste of his own medicine. Anyone else remember all those "black glove" crimes? It was EJ Dimera in the flesh. When the sheriff rides into town to lasso Nicole to the slammer, he best take her hubby with her. :rockon:
Great post. I always wonder how and why all of his crimes have been forgotten. Let's add to that list, shooting John Black, killing a policewoman, putting hits out on Philip and kidnapping Stephanie. Yep, get that holding cell ready!!! :rockon:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Oct 20 2009, 07:34 PM
lazydazes
Oct 20 2009, 07:08 PM
Quote:

Great post. I always wonder how and why all of his crimes have been forgotten. Let's add to that list, shooting John Black, killing a policewoman, putting hits out on Philip and kidnapping Stephanie. Yep, get that holding cell ready!!! :rockon:
Which is why he and Sami make such a fantastic pairing. They both have done despicable things in the past - to others and each other. I can't wait until they finally learn the truth - that their daughter is alive and well. It's been a long time coming and I can't wait to watch EJami work their way back to one another and sharing their lives with each other and their children. :wub:

Nicole Walker

^Well if I use that logic then EJ and Nicole are a perfect fit.

Marian

I agree that Nicole is terrible, but I don't know... for some reason, all the things she's done seem different to the stuff Sami did in the past. Nicole seems 'broken' to me - all the abuse she had as a child turned her into this person that just seeks out love but doesn't know how to do it right because she's never had it modeled to her...
Sami on the other hand kidnapped her own sister, made her sister think she was infertile, and kept Austin away from the person he loved on a number of occasions, she did really weird and wonderful things as 'Stan' that are right up there with the stuff EJ did, she raped Austin (by drugging him), switched medical results, blackmailed Lexi, etc, etc. And now they're trying to redeem her character... If they want to do the same thing for EJ, Sami is the perfect partner for him - she's walked the same road.
Nicole is still broken. Even the Sydney swap thing was done after a miscarriage. She needs someone that was as broken as she still is now, but was able to heal... Brady was perfect. But if they don't want to go down that road, find someone else for her. Since people keep going on about Phillip having to find someone closer to his own age, why not Nicole?... She's not that much older. He's been broken, still is in part, so why not?

mirabella

Nicole Dimera
Oct 21 2009, 12:30 AM
I agree. Nicole and EJ are a perfect fit. They really work well together, look great together, and are a better match in deeds (although Kate may be the best match in deeds as she can best equal all of EJ's evil deeds), and are just a perfect fit.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mirabella
Oct 21 2009, 10:28 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 21 2009, 12:30 AM
I agree. Nicole and EJ are a perfect fit. They really work well together, look great together, and are a better match in deeds (although Kate may be the best match in deeds as she can best equal all of EJ's evil deeds), and are just a perfect fit.
Personally, I don't think Nicole can hold a candle to Sami when it comes to dastardly deeds. Add the Brady vs. DiMera angst and it makes EJ and Sami a much more compelling pairing. There are so many layers to their story that are yet to be explored. I can't wait! :wub2:

michelle
Member Avatar

I can put up with a lot of different pairings, but the one I absolutely cannot watch is SAFE. Rafe is just so boring, he makes Sami boring. They are just like their name - SAFE = BORING.

I get enuf boring in real life.

Why choose the ferris wheel when you can ride the roller coaster?
Edited by michelle, Oct 21 2009, 01:09 PM.

CapeSafe

mirabella
Oct 20 2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks! So excited to see Sami and Rafe together again!
ICAM... YAY SAFE :smooch:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

By the way... if you're not following me on Twitter (@SoapTown_USA) start now - I will be on the Days set in 2 weeks, and also attending the Day of Days event. :wave:

And tweeting like crazy! :cheer:

angmc
Member Avatar

michelle
Oct 21 2009, 01:07 PM
I can put up with a lot of different pairings, but the one I absolutely cannot watch is SAFE. Rafe is just so boring, he makes Sami boring. They are just like their name - SAFE = BORING.

I get enuf boring in real life.

Why choose the ferris wheel when you can ride the roller coaster?
Oh come on...Don't you like falling asleep in the middle of your show? They have a built in nap time when they're on. :wink:

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I dont' tweet.. how about facebook? ;-)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm sure Ellie will post all my Twitter updates here, won't you Ellie? :smooch:

angmc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 21 2009, 11:28 PM
I'm sure Ellie will post all my Twitter updates here, won't you Ellie? :smooch:
Any Ellie sightings tonight? :whistle: :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply