Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview, 11/3 issue
Topic Started: Oct 20 2009, 09:05 AM (3,627 Views)
Ellie

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/32652-sod-all-soaps-11309/

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
ATWT: Damon, Evans and Herring Out
Brad Dies on ATWT!
DAYS: Bo Sees Carly!
GH's Claudia Is Busted
OLTL's Bo and Nora Kiss!
Y&R's Billy Plots Revenge
AMC: Adam's the Killer!
B&B: Jackie's Shocking Baby Plan!

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW
B&B: Donna's New Gig
GH: Lulu Knows ... Sort Of
Y&R: Adam Confesses To Sharon!
DAYS: Sami/Stefano Showdown

EDITORS' CHOICE: Heart Of The Matter, Y&R
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: John J. York (Mac, GH)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Lynn Herring, John Driscoll, Denise Vasi

More info from Angela at SON:

The Sami learning the truth spoiler is for November sweeps. Sami/Rafe reunite. Sami will learn Sydney is her daughter. EJ has a meltdown. Nicole/Sami have a showdown. Nicole tries to run with the baby and is arrested. AZ goes on maternity leave with that story. One of the bigger stories in this is what the reveal will do to EJ; he's been deceived 3 times.

Adam is not confessing about the baby. He tells Sharon he slept with Rafe.

Adam hates Nick (a grudge) so he's going to pursue a friendship with Sharon. Afte he reveals the Rafe secret she begins to open to him. He's really taking advantage of her vulnerability and pushing all of Nick's buttons in the process. Nothing about Phyl in these sweeps spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank God, Stuart Damon will be gone from ATWT. He was terrible. Herring and especially Evans I'll be sad to see go.

Brad's death is going to be amazing.

Adam's the killer? Just like Pratt is killing AMC.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Herring & Evans have been great on ATWT. ATWT should of locked them up long term.

I wish Brad wasn't dying. I DO NOT want Austin returning to Salem.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 20 2009, 09:45 AM
Herring & Evans have been great on ATWT. ATWT should of locked them up long term.

Honestly, I don't see Gary Tomlin wanting Austin to return. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

First post updated with some additional info from Angela at SON.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Of course Adam is the killer... stupid friggin show :soapbox:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Very happy to see Nicole gets arrested instead of getting away!
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Amello
Oct 20 2009, 10:02 AM
darraholic
Oct 20 2009, 09:45 AM

Honestly, I don't see Gary Tomlin wanting Austin to return. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
I pray you're right.

So do Sami and Rafe get Sydney? I think the story has played out a lot better than it could have, all things considered, but I'm glad it'll finally be over and all the players involved can move on to something else. In Mia and Chad's case I hope they move on to OffscreenLand.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie. :)

I'm excited to see what happens with EJ when all this comes out. It sounds like JS will get a great storyline out of this (at least I hope).

I hope the writers do the Nicole/Sami showdown justice.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie. Lots of stuff I'm looking forward to. Safe reunited :wub: , Sami learning the truth and the showdown between Nicole and Sami. :popcorn:

Estrelita

It appears to me that what TIIC were hoping they would accomplish when they decided to move AMC to California is that DAVID CANARY and SUSAN LUCCI would decide NOT to make the move and TIIC would have those two salaries which they could use to hire a whole bunch of newbies. Hence - the reason why TIIC decided that it should be ADAM who turned out to be responsible for STUART'S death. Instead, CANARY and LUCCI decided that they WOULD move West - so TIIC ended up losing THORSTEN KAYE and probably ALICIA MINSHEW instead!

I think the move to California will turn out to be a case of the Network Nitwits shooting themselves in the foot yet again!

At this point, I see no reason for prolonging the agony. ABC should just go ahead and cancel ALL of their soaps now instead of pretending to everyone that they ARE trying to save them. At this point, I do NOT think there are any viewers left who actually believe ANY of ABC's cock and bull stories.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see the baby storyline wrapping up on Days. I want to see the downfall of EJ. This is a man who has done terrible things such as shooting John and raping Sami and never paid for it.

I wonder now that Evans has left ATWT could she come back to Days as Adrienne.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am so glad the baby switch is finally going to come out! It will be interesting to see what happens with Nicole when Ari comes back from her maternity leave.

Logan2010

Looks like Brad is going to die on ATWT after all next week. I wonder how he will be killed? What do you guys think?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

mbdimera
Oct 20 2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks for posting Ellie. :)

I'm excited to see what happens with EJ when all this comes out. It sounds like JS will get a great storyline out of this (at least I hope).

I hope the writers do the Nicole/Sami showdown justice.
I agree.

And kind of funny how Nicole is back in jail where she was when this whole baby drama saga started. :lol:

Now that Judi Evans is free will we see Adrienne back in Salem occasionally? It could be good to have her looking out for Stephanie instead of using Caroline or Roman as her only adult sounding board.
Edited by IMissAremid, Oct 20 2009, 02:42 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I know some people complained about the baby switch storyline dragging on too long. They really did a great job of planning it and playing out all the storyline beats. This gives me faith that they will do a good job with the Carly/Vivian storyline.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I agree Kev. The baby switch storyline was a pretty good storyline in the end. I will admit that I hated the beginning of it. I didn't really become a fan of the story until Grace died. That's when I started enjoying the story and I've continued to enjoy it, but I am glad it's ending. Things are really good with the story right now. You don't want to enter PSNS territory and pan it out too long. A year is a great amount of time for this story.

Sharon
Member Avatar

I KNEW Adam Was The Killer. They Made It WAY Too Obvious. LOL. And EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE On The Bo/Nora Kiss. Can't Wait For Them To See What's Right In Front Of Their Face. LOL

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

As much as I haven't liked certain things about the baby switch, I am glad that it helped Days get to the place it is now... safe from cancellation (knock on wood).

Tabicat
Member Avatar

I can't wait for November sweeps maybe i will get some Ejami for my birthday.. :wub: and the Sami v.s.Nicole faceoff :fight:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply