Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide interview with Louise Sorel
Topic Started: Oct 20 2009, 10:17 AM (2,044 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I can't believe LOUISE SOREL never met JER, and I did!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Oct 20 2009, 12:54 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 20 2009, 12:53 PM
Am I the only sad Ivan won't be returning as well?
I'm sad for nostalgic reasons.
Ditto.

But without Ivan I think Vivian can get back to her darker roots instead of the comedy team she and Ivan were at the end.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

IMissAremid
Oct 20 2009, 02:58 PM
But without Ivan I think Vivian can get back to her darker roots instead of the comedy team she and Ivan were at the end.
I agree. I'm glad Ivan is not returning with Vivian.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Has everyone forgotten that Ivan used to be dark and evil, just like Vivian? He suffered the same character rewrite that Vivian did when the writers decided to turn them into the show's comic relief. If Vivian can go back to being darker, so can Ivan.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I just got my TV Guide magazine in the mail. Louise Sorel was included on the cover in the left hand bottom corner with the small pic from this interview and the tag line "Days of Our Lives The evil Viv is back!" I think its awesome that LS was on the cover. A shortened version of this interview was in the issue.

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 20 2009, 03:51 PM
I just got my TV Guide magazine in the mail. Louise Sorel was included on the cover in the left hand bottom corner with the small pic from this interview and the tag line "Days of Our Lives The evil Viv is back!" I think its awesome that LS was on the cover. A shortened version of this interview was in the issue.
Wow! How exciting.

Ponz
Member Avatar

If Ivan isn't returning, they could bring back Dr Wu and his infamous "herbs".

Great interview. I love her candor about past writers & producers.

DOOLrox

Great interview! Love Louise, love Vivian! Looking forward to her torturing Kate, Victor and Carly. :-D Would have loved to have Ivan return too, but I guess he's busy. As others have pointed out, neither Viv or Ivan started out campy - that was JER's doing. Still I loved his devotion to his 'Madam'. :-)

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 20 2009, 03:51 PM
And on the tvguidemagazine website, it was featured as one of those rotating highlights. I agree that its awesome, for Days and Louise.

cassie1013

Ellie
Oct 20 2009, 10:17 AM

What was Reilly thinking? Was it some sort of revenge?
I donít know. I canít speak for the dead. Iíve always wondered if he was mad at me after I won the Soap Opera Digest award and thanked him at the podium for ďwhatever heís smoking.Ē
OMG, LOL! That quote just made my night! Hilarious! I love this woman, and I LOVE Vivian. What a great, candid interview.

I'm hoping the chemistry is still there for her and Carly, as people still talk about that story line.

I don't know how I feel about her saying Vivian was never supposed to funny. While I can absolutely see that was being a JER thing, I loved her humour. That was the Vivian I grew up with, at least...

Notime
Member Avatar

I can't wait for LS to be back on my screen, but I want the darker/edger Vivian back. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed all the crazy things that she and Ivan did, but it got old after a while.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply