Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arianne Zucker hits 170+ episodes by end of October; 4th "Days" actor to do so since 1980
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 01:46 PM (2,124 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Arianne Zucker (Nicole) becomes just the fourth "Days" actor since 1980 to appear in at least 170 episodes in a year as of October 31.

1980-2009 Most Episodes by October 31:
Rank. Actor (Character, Year) # of Episodes 
1. Eileen Davidson (Kristen/Susan, 1997) 181
2. Kristian Alfonso (Hope/Gina, 1999) 175
*. Drake Hogestyn (John, 1997) 175
4. Arianne Zucker (Nicole, 2009) 173

In addition, Zucker has already appeared in more episodes in 2009 than any actor appeared in for the entire calendar years of 1980, 1981, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2002 and 2008.

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Forgive me,but the woman has been on every day for a year. She is well deserved of a vacation!

kitkat
Member Avatar

I love AZ she is very fun to watch, specially when she's got that baby and its fiddling with her clothes or jewelry. And especially when she's with Sami, Brady, EJ or Rafe-- these characters all set her off.

Logan2010

Wow, so it looks like that Arianne has appeared in all 22 episodes for the month of October. Here are the many episodes that Arianne appeared for every month of 2009 so far thanks to Jason47.

*January: 19
*February: 18 (19 + 18 = 37)
*March: 19 (37 + 19 = 56)
*April: 20 (56 + 20 = 76)
*May: 14 (76 + 14 = 90)
*June: 20 (90 + 20 = 110)
*July: 12 (110 + 12 = 122)
*August: 14 (122 + 14 = 136)
*September: 15 (136 + 15 = 151)
*October: 22 (151 + 22 = 173)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

She's done a great job of carrying the show this year. I bet she's ready for a vacation. But having a baby isn't really vacation!!

lastDays
Member Avatar

I for one look forward to when nauseating Nicole is barely on screen .The end of this storyline can't come soon enough for me

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 21 2009, 02:38 PM
She's done a great job of carrying the show this year. I bet she's ready for a vacation. But having a baby isn't really vacation!!
I wont be surprised if she changes her mind and wants to stay home longer with the baby, a month and a half really isn't that long., especially if it was a difficult birth (which most are, lol.).

Alligato
Member Avatar

I guess it is a good sign when you don't realize an actor is on that much. AZ does a great job.
I bet she is ready for some time off...although like you said, it isn't much of a vacation when you have a newborn. 7 weeks will be nice though. Good thing she isn't doing the AS school of maternity leave. It will be nice to have a break from her too.

I guess you take the work while you can get it. Things can change on you in a second...just ask BD.

cassie1013

Feels like she's overexposed. It just me, or do EJ, Sami and Nicole (possible Chloe, too) appear more than anyone else?!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I still enjoy her a lot unlike Sami who had become so intolerable after being on air so much.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Yah, that certainly explains why I feel like od'd on the character. I am excited about the maternity leave!

Ana75
Member Avatar

lastDays
Oct 21 2009, 03:02 PM
I for one look forward to when nauseating Nicole is barely on screen .The end of this storyline can't come soon enough for me
I am as well. This storyline has dragged on for too long. I hate how her character has been treating Brady because of her lies.
Edited by Ana75, Oct 21 2009, 10:26 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So it looks like she will pass Hogestyn, Alfonso AND Davidson on this list considering there is still all of November and most of December before she goes on mat leave.

I love Arianne...she is so talented and Nicole has grown to be one of my most favored characters of all-time (mostly thanks to Ari's performances).

I will certainly miss her when she is on mat leave, but at the same time I say this rest is good for her...she must be pretty worn out, especially considering she is pregnant and such which I am sure makes everything a bit harder to get through.

I hope she is rewarded with an emmy nomination/win to cap off an amazing year in work for her.

Nicole Walker

She deserves a break. I do think she's done a wonderful job with the story they've given Nicole.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Who knew when Arianne came back that we would be seeing this much of her?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I love Ari! She's the reason I came back to DAYS and has carried the show. She's a HUGE part of why the ratings stabilized and why the show continues to grow!

I know 7 weeks will be a long time, but I'm hoping that with double her taping schedule and DAYS going dark for most of December, we'll have a brief time without seeing Nicole. I think probably 2-3 weeks!

DAYS needs her, she has been the one constant in this baby SL and it has payed off!

Thanks for posting the info!

cassie1013

I like Nicole, but this story line made her a little too desperate. I feel like the 'vixen' part of Nicole (in terms of attitude) has been lost a bit...

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Oct 21 2009, 11:55 PM
I love Ari! She's the reason I came back to DAYS and has carried the show. She's a HUGE part of why the ratings stabilized and why the show continues to grow!
No she's not. No character is.

ilovemydays

Sindacco
Oct 22 2009, 01:45 AM
Liz<3Days
Oct 21 2009, 11:55 PM
No she's not. No character is.

I happen to believe that Ari and her portrayal of Nicole has contributed greatly to the improvement of the ratings.

It stands to reason that given the number of days Ari has been on, more than any other actor on the show, that the GA likes her. IMO, the only reason Nicole is as watchable as she is is due to Ari's talent and I don't believe there is not another actress on canvas that could have made Nicole as sympathetic as Ari has.

Currently DAYS is the only soap I am still watching and had it not been for Ari I would have given up watching soaps all together.

Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 22 2009, 07:55 AM.

DOOLFan85

wonderingwhat
Oct 21 2009, 02:02 PM
Forgive me,but the woman has been on every day for a year. She is well deserved of a vacation!
roflmao!!! you are not lying there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply