Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arianne Zucker hits 170+ episodes by end of October; 4th "Days" actor to do so since 1980
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 01:46 PM (2,064 Views)
MrsDimera

ilovemydays
Oct 22 2009, 07:54 AM
Sindacco
Oct 22 2009, 01:45 AM
Liz<3Days
Oct 21 2009, 11:55 PM
I love Ari! She's the reason I came back to DAYS and has carried the show. She's a HUGE part of why the ratings stabilized and why the show continues to grow!
No she's not. No character is.

I happen to believe that Ari and her portrayal of Nicole has contributed greatly to the improvement of the ratings.

It stands to reason that given the number of days Ari has been on, more than any other actor on the show, that the GA likes her. IMO, the only reason Nicole is as watchable as she is is due to Ari's talent and I don't believe there is not another actress on canvas that could have made Nicole as sympathetic as Ari has.

Currently DAYS is the only soap I am still watching and had it not been for Ari I would have given up watching soaps all together.

This is hillarious! Nicole's fans are saying she gave the show the ratings a boost. But on other threads Rafe's fans are saying he gave the show the ratings boost. Of course fans are gonna think their favorite actor/actress saved DOOL. It's all about the storylines and the actors/actresses working as a team that has saved DOOL from the Black Hole. It's not just Ari and Galen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

MrsDimera
Nov 1 2009, 03:33 PM
ilovemydays
Oct 22 2009, 07:54 AM
Sindacco
Oct 22 2009, 01:45 AM
Liz<3Days
Oct 21 2009, 11:55 PM
I love Ari! She's the reason I came back to DAYS and has carried the show. She's a HUGE part of why the ratings stabilized and why the show continues to grow!
No she's not. No character is.

I happen to believe that Ari and her portrayal of Nicole has contributed greatly to the improvement of the ratings.

It stands to reason that given the number of days Ari has been on, more than any other actor on the show, that the GA likes her. IMO, the only reason Nicole is as watchable as she is is due to Ari's talent and I don't believe there is not another actress on canvas that could have made Nicole as sympathetic as Ari has.

Currently DAYS is the only soap I am still watching and had it not been for Ari I would have given up watching soaps all together.

This is hillarious! Nicole's fans are saying she gave the show the ratings a boost. But on other threads Rafe's fans are saying he gave the show the ratings boost. Of course fans are gonna think their favorite actor/actress saved DOOL. It's all about the storylines and the actors/actresses working as a team that has saved DOOL from the Black Hole. It's not just Ari and Galen.

What is hilarious is that is not what I said. It might be true that Arianne's portrayal of Nicole is the primary reason I watch but I was very clear in my post that I felt that she was a large contributing (perhaps I should define contributing for you?) factor in the ratings.

She may have saved the show for me but I never said she "saved the show".

Edited by ilovemydays, Nov 3 2009, 10:27 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Wow, that is a quite a feat. I am surprised Ali Sweeney hasn't hit that in the last three years.

Good for Ari! The show has certainly become the DAYS of Nicole's Life. Not that I mind!

Nicole Walker

She is just awesome. I hope she gets some rest but she has a baby coming home so I doubt it.

daysfanbrady

i love love love nicole, but according to spoilers her maternity leave/absence from show doesnt seem very long or noticable

daysfanbrady

btw the fact eileen davidson was on there, i just wanted to say, that since this whole baby switch thing and her teaming with stefano i think nicole is really the new kristen ...and i kinda like that... i hope they keep nicole the way she is, but i cant imagine what else could happen with her storyline once this is over

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply