Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bjorlin and Gering join Chappell's "Venice"
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 03:20 PM (3,167 Views)
Win

Breaking News

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Gering to VENICE

Galen Gering (Rafe, DAYS) is the latest actor to join the cast of Crystal Chappell's (Carly, DAYS) Web series, VENICE. "I'm playing her brother and it's cool because the two characters have a really tight relationship," he reveals to Soap Opera Digest. "She asked me to do it and it should be fun. We're going to shoot it next week." Gering met Chappell for the first time on the DAYS set. "The first day we worked together, she was giving me mouth-to-mouth. That was an icebreaker!"

Nadia Bjorlin to Steam it Up With Jessica Leccia on Venice!
Submitted by Jamey Giddens

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2009/10/ ... -on-venice

It looks like the road to true love for Gina (Crystal Chappell) and Ani (Jessica Leccia) will be paved with plenty of gorgeous, bumps along the road once Venice premieres next month. TV Guide Canada's Nelson Branco is reporting the sexsational Nadia Bjorlin will be appearing as a love interest for Ani on the sapphic soap. Maxim staple Bjorlin going gay-for-pay? Venice just enticed an entirely new demographic before it's even premiered— horny frat boys, and straight male soap opera executives!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Blech. I was hoping they were leaving.

mirabella

Congratulations to both Galen and Nadia. I look forward to seeing more of Galen. Good for them.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 21 2009, 03:20 PM
Me too :(

Alana
Member Avatar

Seriously, this is what LA has to offer for acting skills CC ???

No other choices???

Bye Venice!

CapeSafe

mirabella
Oct 21 2009, 03:22 PM
Congratulations to both Galen and Nadia. I look forward to seeing more of Galen. Good for them.
ITA.. Great to see more of Galen :wub:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Sounds great.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

GREAT FOR GALEN AND NADiA!!!
GLAD TO SEE OUR DAYS STARS GOT THE PARTS! :cheer: :cheer:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Am I the only one that is FUCKING SICK of hearing about VENICE!

Venice this...Venice that....gag me already!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 21 2009, 10:51 PM

Gee, Mitch. Tell us how you really feel, LoL.

Personally, I hope the show is a success. Soaps on television are a dying breed, but the internet could be a great way of keeping them alive.

kenseysmom

Hmmm..let me try this again. Goofed it up the first time.
ANY way to see Galen more often is sounding like a good thing to me. Ive never watch "soaps" before and only began watching DOOL when I caught Galen and Ali in October! That was it, I was hooked! LOVE him

daisy132

darraholic
Oct 21 2009, 03:24 PM
Mason
Oct 21 2009, 03:20 PM
Me too :(
Me three!! They are the most boring characters on the show. It would be a good thing.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

kenseysmom
Oct 23 2009, 03:50 PM
Hmmm..let me try this again. Goofed it up the first time.
ANY way to see Galen more often is sounding like a good thing to me. Ive never watch "soaps" before and only began watching DOOL when I caught Galen and Ali in October! That was it, I was hooked! LOVE him
I so agree. I have watched DAYS for years, but love the character of Rafe and Galen Gering. He has given me a renewed interest in the show and he ain't bad to look at either. What a HOT man!!!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. Already relying on eye candy? Not a great sign.

AlteredStates

px780
Oct 28 2009, 03:45 PM
GG is a last-minute replacement for Jeff Branson, who had to drop out because of a scheduling conflict. NB is taking over the role that Elizabeth Keener (who is out due to illness) was originally slated to play.

A little eye candy can't hurt. The rest of the cast, which is quite large for a web series, is pretty good.
Edited by AlteredStates, Oct 29 2009, 01:36 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

AlteredStates
Oct 29 2009, 01:35 PM
GG is a last-minute replacement for Jeff Branson, who had to drop out because of a scheduling conflict. NB is taking over the role that Elizabeth Keener (who is out due to illness) was originally slated to play.
Talk about trading down, LoL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mitchapalooza
Oct 21 2009, 10:51 PM

LOL! I feel the same way.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 28 2009, 03:45 PM
Didn't say I was relying on eye candy, only that he is good to look at, and he is!! I don't imagine he was asked to take the part, replacement or not, if CC didn't think he could handle it and do a good job. I am sure she wants her soap to be a success. Regardless of what many Rafe-haters say, he is doing a good job of acting on DAYS and no doubt, that is why he was asked to replace the original actor on Venice-- especially since CC did not know him ahead of time.

Mason
Member Avatar

Doing a good job? Compared to who - Taylor Spreitler? :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm convinced that even if GG gave a fantastic performance that some would never admit it. And he did give fantastic performances during Grace's death. He' not a great actor by any means but he has it in him to pull a decent performance every now and then. NB, on the other hand, is just mediocre and needs the material to suit her monotone style to make her come off even remotely decent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply