Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 10/21
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 05:23 PM (4,039 Views)
TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

Rafe's back already?! So is he going to drop the baby bomb on Same?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 21 2009, 10:18 PM
I miss the days when Kate dressed like a powerful business woman. Where are the business suits with the mini skirts? That's the Kate I want to see. Her wardrobe, along with most of the wardrobe for women on this show, sucks! Is the show letting the actresses pick out their wardrobe? If so, I don't want to see Lauren Koslow wear what she would wear on a daily basis outside of the studio. I want to see her wearing what Kate would wear.
Totally agree. Most of Kate's outfits look like she picked them out while on a serious acid trip.

mirabella

Thanks for posting these. I can't wait to see the Safe one come to life on screen. Wow!

Nicole Walker

Love the Safe pic looks intense. Love the Phelanie pic.

angmc
Member Avatar

^ Intense? Posted Image
Oh god..I have to catch my breath I'm laughing so hard. Thank you for making me laugh Posted Image..I really needed that tonight! And I know you didn't mean to make me laugh...but you did. :cheers:
Edited by angmc, Oct 22 2009, 12:01 AM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I am intensely sick of SAFE.

I want to see EJ tell Lunk to keep his mitts off this baby.

Can't wait for Viv to shake things up.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 21 2009, 11:50 PM
Love the Safe pic looks intense.
Did you fall asleep before you could finish intense...ly boring?

I really hope Viv adds some spark to this show and gets to go head to head with Kafano!

Nicole Walker

Awww! Stop hating guys. Since i'm such a nice person, i'll be sure to get a nice size Safe banner with that kiss and it'll repeat over and over and over and over and over and over again. MWUHAHAHAHAHA.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 22 2009, 12:47 AM.

angmc
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 22 2009, 12:45 AM
Awww! Stop hating guys. Since i'm such a nice person, i'll be sure to get a nice size Safe banner with that kiss and it'll repeat over and over and over and over and over and over again. MWUHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh I'm sure you won't be the only person with that banner! ;) I'm just scared it will induce instant sleepy time for all that view it. :sleep:
But seriously...intense? Come on, be honest!!
Edited by angmc, Oct 22 2009, 01:05 AM.

cassie1013

DrewHamilton
I miss the days when Kate dressed like a powerful business woman. Where are the business suits with the mini skirts? That's the Kate I want to see. Her wardrobe, along with most of the wardrobe for women on this show, sucks! Is the show letting the actresses pick out their wardrobe? If so, I don't want to see Lauren Koslow wear what she would wear on a daily basis outside of the studio. I want to see her wearing what Kate would wear.
I haven't been watching closely lately, but I loved the cream top/yellow sweater combo she wore the other day. That was very Club Monaco, lol. And she was wearing a gray suit recently (but then again, I don't really know what she's been wearing the past 6 months...). The fur she wore the other day looked bad, though.

OMG is Lauren's hair BLUE at the back? :huh1: It looks terrible - I hope they tell her she can't wear it on the show. That is so un-Kate!

cassie1013

Loving the Phil and Melanie pic, too. I know, I know...it's wrong, but they have great chemistry!

Sindacco

DrewHamilton
I agree. Kate used to be so hot and sexy, she was the milf of all milfs!

Mayholidays

angmc
Oct 22 2009, 01:04 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oh I'm sure you won't be the only person with that banner! ;) I'm just scared it will induce instant sleepy time for all that view it. :sleep:
Do you promise that if I get one of those banners that it will induce you into "sleepy time" if so Please put me down for one of those banners ASAP at least then people that love Safe myself included won't have to read any more of posts
Do you promise that if I get one of those banners that it will induce you into "sleepy time" if so PLEASE put me down for one of those banners ASAP at least then people that love SAFE myself included won't have to read any more of your posts :rockon:

Nicole Walker

^LMFAO. I'll be sure to have one. LOL!

Alligato
Member Avatar

^Me too! LOL! I might even get that banner! LOL!

If you think they are intense, go ahead with your bad self!
NOthing pisses me off more than people who are constantly shovng their opinoin of who is dull and who has chemsitry down everyone's throat then having a problem with someone else who tries to do the same. :soapbox:

CapeSafe

Finally some SAFE scenes :makeout:

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 22 2009, 07:58 AM

NOthing pisses me off more than people who are constantly shovng their opinoin of who is dull and who has chemsitry down everyone's throat then having a problem with someone else who tries to do the same. :soapbox:
Let the choir say Amen.

I myself am tired of the B word when used in reference to Rafe. I don't love the guy, but jeez, the attacks seemed a little virulent for a character that is quite benign. Can we at least find a synonym for boring?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

shytstarter
Oct 22 2009, 08:05 AM
Alligato

Let the choir say Amen.

I myself am tired of the B word when used in reference to Rafe. I don't love the guy, but jeez, the attacks seemed a little virulent for a character that is quite benign. Can we at least find a synonym for boring?
Dull. Wooden. Insignificant. Useless.

Just trying to be helpful... :whistle:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Oct 22 2009, 08:05 AM
Alligato

Let the choir say Amen.

:iagree: ITA, gotta get some new material before u guys who over use the term "boring" actually do put someone to sleep. :sleep: And don't worry Ejamis I think the word "rape" is over used too. I love to hate that guy but I got tired of seeing it all the time too! At the very least get a thesaurus. :coffee:

angmc
Member Avatar

Mayholidays
Oct 22 2009, 01:56 AM
angmc
Oct 22 2009, 01:04 AM
Nicole Dimera
Do you promise that if I get one of those banners that it will induce you into "sleepy time" if so Please put me down for one of those banners ASAP at least then people that love Safe myself included won't have to read any more of posts
Do you promise that if I get one of those banners that it will induce you into "sleepy time" if so PLEASE put me down for one of those banners ASAP at least then people that love SAFE myself included won't have to read any more of your posts :rockon:
Oh gosh, I'm not likely to fall asleep but I might giggle alot. It's the other members I was thinking of. But golly I rarely post here anymore but now I feel inspired to. As for "new material", I'll whip out my thesaurus just to dazzle you with the amount of words that essentially mean boring :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply