Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics 10/21
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 05:23 PM (4,057 Views)
angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 22 2009, 08:25 AM
shytstarter
Oct 22 2009, 08:05 AM
Alligato
Oct 22 2009, 07:58 AM
^Me too! LOL! I might even get that banner! LOL!

If you think they are intense, go ahead with your bad self!
NOthing pisses me off more than people who are constantly shovng their opinoin of who is dull and who has chemsitry down everyone's throat then having a problem with someone else who tries to do the same. :soapbox:
Let the choir say Amen.

I myself am tired of the B word when used in reference to Rafe. I don't love the guy, but jeez, the attacks seemed a little virulent for a character that is quite benign. Can we at least find a synonym for boring?
Dull. Wooden. Insignificant. Useless.

Just trying to be helpful... :whistle:
Ahh, you've started for me! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Oct 22 2009, 08:31 AM
shytstarter
Alligato

NOthing pisses me off more than people who are constantly shovng their opinoin of who is dull and who has chemsitry down everyone's throat then having a problem with someone else who tries to do the same. :soapbox:
Let the choir say Amen.

I myself am tired of the B word when used in reference to Rafe. I don't love the guy, but jeez, the attacks seemed a little virulent for a character that is quite benign. Can we at least find a synonym for boring?
:iagree: ITA, gotta get some new material before u guys who over use the term "boring" actually do put someone to sleep. :sleep: And don't worry Ejamis I think the word "rape" is over used too. I love to hate that guy but I got tired of seeing it all the time too! At the very least get a thesaurus. :coffee:
Why is everyone so offended by the dreaded "b" word? You act like people are calling him a pedophile or hmmm... A rapist? If the worst thing that people are saying about your character/couple is boring then you should be happy.

PeterReckell4ever

Love the Bo and Carly one cant wait to see these two finally meet again. I dont want Melanie to fall for Phil again, she needs to stick with Nathan..

Alligato
Member Avatar

angmc
Oct 22 2009, 08:51 AM
SocRMum1
shytstarter
Alligato

Let the choir say Amen.

rapist, murderer, sexual deviant, etc.
Oh, oh! I could put up pictures of the night Sami was assualted with her crying face while EJ is licking her ear? You know the "rape is not romance" banner?
I know everyone loves those!
Can we just stop this petty shit???

And I don't even like Rafe!!! LOL!
Edited by Alligato, Oct 22 2009, 09:47 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Oct 22 2009, 09:46 AM

Sure. You first. ;)

Seriously, though - I'm not sure why the ruffled feathers. A few people commented on how boring they think Rafe is. It's nothing new. And everyone has a right to express their opinions about the characters/actors, right? So why the sudden rush to defend and conquer? Did I miss the memo that said everyone should only say only nice things about Rafe? :shrug: And if so...does the same hold true for Sami, Chad, Will, Mia, Hope, Victor, EJ, Lexie, Maggie, Arianna, Roman, Nicole, Stefano, Mary, etc... I mean, honestly - what character isn't raked over the coals by someone?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers pics.

I don't like Kate's hairdo or the leather jacket. :unsure:

That Safe "kiss" is quite disturbing. :peek:

ilovemydays

Alligato
angmc
SocRMum1
shytstarter

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Oh, oh! I could put up pictures of the night Sami was assualted with her crying face while EJ is licking her ear? You know the "rape is not romance" banner?

:rockon:

SO TRUE! I've been watching this exchange and even though I'm not a Safe fan I'm sorely tempted to start sporting one of their banners in support.

Why can't people see how transparent their agenda pushing is? I'm not even part of this and I want to push back.

It's one thing to say you don't like a character and why but looking back this whole mess started because someone had to laugh at a poster for voicing her opinion.

Nicole Walker

"rapist, murderer, sexual deviant, etc.
Oh, oh! I could put up pictures of the night Sami was assualted with her crying face while EJ is licking her ear? You know the "rape is not romance" banner?"

Now that's what I call disturbing. LOL! Can't wait for Safe to reunite! YAY!

Quote:

It's one thing to say you don't like a character and why but looking back this whole mess started because someone had to laugh at a poster for voicing her opinion.

Oh they can laugh all they want! I'm getting what I want and I laugh at them!! LOL!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 22 2009, 10:23 AM.

angmc
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 22 2009, 10:17 AM
Alligato
angmc
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

:rockon:

SO TRUE! I've been watching this exchange and even though I'm not a Safe fan I'm sorely tempted to start sporting one of their banners in support.

Why can't people see how transparent their agenda pushing is? I'm not even part of this and I want to push back.

The reason I can laugh is because many involved in this thread have an agenda and are incredibly transparent and not just EJami fans. :wave:

Nicole Walker

^Oh well I'm sorry that my liking Safe is not to your liking. LOL! Oh well that's just too damn bad. I can't wait for Safe to reunite! :P
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 22 2009, 11:31 AM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Another hijacking of a thread :shame:

Nicole Walker

Yep Kirk. I also can't wait for the Phelanie kiss. I know some don't like them but I think Melanie and Phillip should end up together. She's the only one that will accept him flaws and all at least so far.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kirk I agree! The EJAMI and SAFE fans need to give it a fucking rest already!

So fucking annoying!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 22 2009, 11:34 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 22 2009, 09:58 AM
Alligato

Sure. You first. ;)

Seriously, though - I'm not sure why the ruffled feathers. A few people commented on how boring they think Rafe is. It's nothing new. And everyone has a right to express their opinions about the characters/actors, right? So why the sudden rush to defend and conquer? Did I miss the memo that said everyone should only say only nice things about Rafe? :shrug: And if so...does the same hold true for Sami, Chad, Will, Mia, Hope, Victor, EJ, Lexie, Maggie, Arianna, Roman, Nicole, Stefano, Mary, etc... I mean, honestly - what character isn't raked over the coals by someone?
The ruffled feathers are because after awhile, the same arguement is old. LIke you said, it is nothing new...so why keep saying it?
You think Rafe is boring. We get it. Every fucking comment about him doesn't have to be snide. And the laughing at someone because they find Safe intense....come on! THAT is the petty shit I am talking about.

Do you remember the constant RINR campaign? We understood there was opposition, but the constant opposition just got to be nothing but agenda pushing. And I have no doubt that constant Rafe bitching is agenda pushing...and it just brings the board down. That's my point.

That's all.

Nicole Walker

Well I guess i'm at fault for daring to express my joy over Safe kissing. Shame on me.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Nicole Dimera
Oct 22 2009, 11:37 AM
Well I guess i'm at fault for daring to express my joy over Safe kissing. Shame on me.
:eyeroll:

Oh COME on....its not your opinion, its the constant pissing contest that is annoying!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Oct 22 2009, 11:36 AM
SocRMum1
Oct 22 2009, 09:58 AM
Alligato

Sure. You first. ;)

The ruffled feathers are because after awhile, the same arguement is old. LIke you said, it is nothing new...so why keep saying it?
You think Rafe is boring. We get it. Every fucking comment about him doesn't have to be snide. And the laughing at someone because they find Safe intense....come on! THAT is the petty shit I am talking about.

Do you remember the constant RINR campaign? We understood there was opposition, but the constant opposition just got to be nothing but agenda pushing. And I have no doubt that constant Rafe bitching is agenda pushing...and it just brings the board down. That's my point.

That's all.

I don't know...the whole reaction just seems over the top to me. It would be one thing if the poster that you feel was laughed at responded - but from what I can see the thread escalated because other posters jumped in to the fray. Seriously...why pile on? Doesn't that make the pettiness even more petty? From what I can see no one was really talking about EJ yet you felt the need to describe him as a result of someone asking for synonyms for boring Rafe. That strikes me as dragging out the petty shit but you won't see me whining about it. After three years I'm used to it. :lol:

klements

Mitchapalooza
Oct 22 2009, 11:33 AM
Kirk I agree! The EJAMI and SAFE fans need to give it a fucking rest already!

So fucking annoying!
I'm an Ejami fan, but I co-sign this post! It's annoying me, too.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This is the only warning that's going to be issued to quit the idiotic Safe vs Ejami crap. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to whichever couple they like or don't like, and there are plenty of ways to express those opinions without attacking each other. There's no need to bash or attack someone who doesn't like or dislike the same character or couple you do.

I'll gladly admit that I think Rafe is as boring as Luis was on Passions. I don't like Safe because Rafe gets his panties in a bunch whenever the real Sami comes out, he'd rather have this pasteurized version of Saint Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply