Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of November 2nd; *UPDATED 10/31*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM (16,922 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Mia is distraught over Will.
-Lexie warns Chad about Nicole.
-Rafe sneaks into Sami's place.
-Bo and Hope argue about Carly.

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Arianna fears she has lost Brady for good.
-Carly is arrested by the Feds as she tries to leave the house.
-Sydney and Chad get blood drawn for a DNA test to determine if Chad is Sydney's father.

**UPDATED 10/26**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami confronts Mia about her claim that she doesn't know Sydney's father; Victor walks in on a close moment between Kate and Stefano.

Tuesday
Rafe sneaks into Sami's house to get a sample of her DNA; Brady confronts Arianna about being a drug dealer.

Wednesday
Brady is outraged when Arianna admits to selling drugs; Hope tells Bo he has 24 hours before she turns Carly into the police.

Thursday
Carly tries to disappear, but gets caught by the police; Sami (Arianna?) warns Rafe that if Sydney is Sami's child, she may get back together with EJ.

Friday
Chad has a DNA test and Lexie warns him not to trust Nicole; Sami and EJ go to Grace's grave together.

**UPDATED 10/27**
Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of November 2:

Sami overhears Nicole comforting Mia.

Arianna fears that she has lost Brady for good.

EJ is taken in by Arianna’s spunk and sensitivity.

Philip tells Melanie that she should not wait to figure out what she wants.

Hope probes Victor about Bo and Carly’s history.

Thursday November 5:
The Feds arrest Carly as she tries to leave the house

Friday November 6:
Sydney and Chad give blood for a DNA test to determine if Chad is Sydney’s father.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/\

**UPDATED 10/28**

SOW Spoilers
-Mia is forced to lie to Will.
-Victor tells Brady the "truth" about Arianna.
-Vivian closes in on Carly.
-Lexie warns Chad not to trust Nicole.
-Stefano senses that EJ is softening toward Nicole and Sydney.

Can't Miss: Thursday, November 5th
Melanie can't stop fantasizing about Phillip.

**UPDATED 10/29**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, November 2nd
Mia is forced to tell Will that Chad may not be Sydney's father; distraught Chad seeks advice from Sami; Stefano gives Kate a diamond necklace as a wedding gift; Rafe realizes he needs DNA samples to prove a baby switch occurred.

Tuesday, November 3rd
Mia asks for Will's forgiveness; Rafe decides to sneak into Sami's townhouse to get DNA samples; Stefano cannot sell E.J. on bringing Nicole and Sydney back into his life; Brady confronts Arianna about being a drug dealer.

Wednesday, November 4th
Rafe runs into Sami at the townhouse; Brady tells Arianna that he does not want to see her again; Bo tells Justin about Carly; Vivian closes in on Carly's location.

Thursday, November 5th
Victor investigates why Hope is upset; Hope makes a mysterious phone call; Sami helps Rafe hide from Nicole; Rafe sends the DNA samples to his friend at the FBI; Sami and E.J. reach a new understanding.

Friday, November 6th
Brady tells Melanie that she should not be in a relationship; Nathan must save a woman's life at the pub; Lexie warns Chad that Nicole cannot be trusted; Rafe runs into E.J. when he goes to meet his friend for Sydney's DNA results.

**UPDATED 10/31**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Novermber 2nd
Will breaks up with Mia after she tells him she slept around; Sami overhears Nicole comforting Mia; Victor observes that Kate and Stefano have bonded; Rafe realizes he needs DNA samples to prove the baby switch; Victor learns Brady's back with Arianna.

Tuesday, November 3rd
Sami yells at Mia for breaking Will's heart; Rafe sneaks into Sami's townhouse to get DNA samples; Carly wants Bo to get Justin's help for her; Stefano can't sell EJ on bringing Nicole and Sydney back into his life.

Wednesday, November 4th
Arianna fears she's lost Brady for good; Hope listens to Carly's sob story about Lawrence; Justin says he can't help Carly until he hears the entire truth from her; Rafe runs into Sami as he's sneaking out of her townhouse.

Thursday, November 5th
The Feds arrest Carly as she tries to leave the house; EJ is taken in by Arianna's spunk and sensitivity; Hope probes Victor about Bo and Carly's past; EJ admits to Sami that he can't stay mad at her; Brady tells Melanie things went badly with Arianna.

Friday, November 6th
Chad gives blood for a DNA test to determine if he's Sydney's father; Philip tells Melanie that she should not wait to figure out what she wants; Nathan performs an emergency tracheotomy at the pub; Sami and EJ go to Grace's grave and mourn her together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Can't wait to hear what Hope has to say about Carly, a threat she's never had to face.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM
SOW Spoilers
LMAO - pick a side, Lexie! She's constantly flip flopping regarding Nicole. :eyeroll:

Wonder why Rafe has to 'sneak' in to Sami's place. He can't just knock on the door? Pick up the phone and give her a call?

Thanks for posting, Angie!

PeterReckell4ever

DrewHamilton
Oct 22 2009, 02:24 PM
Can't wait to hear what Hope has to say about Carly, a threat she's never had to face.
Me too, I can't wait for this! :biggrin:

mirabella

Thanks for posting these. I just want to see Rafe sneaking into Sami's place and planting that big kiss on her! wow

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Angie79
SOW Spoilers
LMAO - pick a side, Lexie! She's constantly flip flopping regarding Nicole. :eyeroll:

Wonder why Rafe has to 'sneak' in to Sami's place. He can't just knock on the door? Pick up the phone and give her a call?

Maybe Rafe wants to surprise her!!! I can't wait until we see that scene and them kissing and falling into each other's arms!!!! :makeout: :wub: :wub: :makeout:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 22 2009, 03:31 PM
SocRMum1
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Maybe Rafe wants to surprise her!!! I can't wait until we see that scene and them kissing and falling into each other's arms!!!! :makeout: :wub: :wub: :makeout:
Mmmm...you're probably right. Because Lord knows it will be WAY more important to Rafe to sneak in and make out with her before telling her something important like her daughter is alive and well and being raised by somebody else. :huh:

Alligato
Member Avatar

What happened to Meredeth? Is she dead? Is that why Rafe is hiding? Is she going to be forgotten until detective Rafe discovers another big secret?

I can't wait to hear why Bo and Hope are arguing over Carly. What does "up and leave 'em" Hope has to say about this.
Thanks, Angie!

Harmony233

Alligato
Oct 22 2009, 03:50 PM
What happened to Meredeth? Is she dead? Is that why Rafe is hiding? Is she going to be forgotten until detective Rafe discovers another big secret?

I can't wait to hear why Bo and Hope are arguing over Carly. What does "up and leave 'em" Hope has to say about this.
Thanks, Angie!
Yep I'm not sure what Hopes problem is either.She has this great guy with Bo but she leaves him to move in with Victor?

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. I wonder what happened to the bag that Rafe collected of Grace's belongings to have the DNA test done? Maybe he is back to find it. :shrug:

I can't wait til Safe see each other. :wub: :makeout:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

samixxx
Oct 22 2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the spoilers. I wonder what happened to the bag that Rafe collected of Grace's belongings to have the DNA test done? Maybe he is back to find it. :shrug:

I can't wait til Safe see each other. :wub: :makeout:
Well I figure Rafe either wants to make sure about the baby with more DNA samples before he tells her that he's back or he is probably sneaking in b/c he doesn't want the Dimeras and Merideth to know he's alive and if he goes to Sami's house then he knows that might put her in danger as well so I could understand him trying to keep it on the down low... just my thoughts though. :wub:
Edited by daysknowitall, Oct 22 2009, 04:25 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Alligato

:roflol: :roflol: Okay...that name has to stick.

angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 22 2009, 03:43 PM
magicsteacher
SocRMum1
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Mmmm...you're probably right. Because Lord knows it will be WAY more important to Rafe to sneak in and make out with her before telling her something important like her daughter is alive and well and being raised by somebody else. :huh:
We all have our priorities Sheri! ;)

I wonder what Lexie is warning Chad about? :huh: What else can she do at this point?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

angmc
Oct 22 2009, 04:53 PM
SocRMum1
magicsteacher
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSOW Spoilers

I wonder what Lexie is warning Chad about? :huh: What else can she do at this point?
Changed my mind on this one. I would bet that Rafe sneaks into the townhouse to get DNA evidence before he tells Sami about the switch. He never wanted to go to her without proof before and I doubt he will now either.

kenseysmom

magicsteacher
Oct 22 2009, 07:57 PM
angmc
SocRMum1
magicsteacher

Changed my mind on this one. I would bet that Rafe sneaks into the townhouse to get DNA evidence before he tells Sami about the switch. He never wanted to go to her without proof before and I doubt he will now either.
Im just hoping they dont keep giving us "near misses" with Rafe sneaking around and Sami JUST missing seeing him! Really...Im ready for a reunion and I dont mean the two of them in the same room!! Im ready for some good ole SAFE scenes :) I agree, though, the DNA evidence he collected must be awful soggy..may need to get more..

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 22 2009, 07:57 PM
angmc
SocRMum1
magicsteacher

Right...because poor little fragile Sami can't be trusted to handle the fact that Sydney might be her biological daughter. Much better for Rafe to keep that from her until he can 'prove' it - and in the meantime, allow Nicole to keep right on raising Sami's daughter right under her nose. :shame:

Nicole Walker

Oh give me a break. You guys act like the man is doing something so horribly wrong. The best thing for Rafe to do is get proof first before running his mouth. He doesn't know for sure that Sydney is actually Sami's baby and he doesn't have the proof either so if you're gonna claim something like that you better be able to back it up especially dealing with STefano and Nicole.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 23 2009, 01:37 AM
Oh give me a break. You guys act like the man is doing something so horribly wrong. The best thing for Rafe to do is get proof first before running his mouth. He doesn't know for sure that Sydney is actually Sami's baby and he doesn't have the proof either so if you're gonna claim something like that you better be able to back it up especially dealing with STefano and Nicole.
So it's better to sneak in to Sami's home to steal DNA rather than simply tell her of his suspicions and get her cooperation on getting the DNA samples? I don't see it that way. She's not a fragile flower - if he feels strongly enough about it to sneak in to her home (more than once) he should tell her about it. If he's wrong, so be it. But the secrecy with this guy just gets old.

Kailyn

Harmony233
Oct 22 2009, 03:57 PM
Alligato

Thanks, Angie!
Yep I'm not sure what Hopes problem is either.She has this great guy with Bo but she leaves him to move in with Victor?
she gets what she deserves if she continues to leave her man. someone is always willing to take him if shes willing to be stupid enough to give him up. Hope really needs to recheck her own self motives on this and put away that ego of hers because someday Bo might just get tierd of trying to be good enough for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply