Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of November 2nd; *UPDATED 10/31*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM (16,586 Views)
lyddielove
Member Avatar

Thursday and Friday look so good! I just will have to fast forward through the Safe scenes... and watch the Ejami scenes again and again! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

mer4santo
Oct 29 2009, 12:14 PM
Angie79
Oct 28 2009, 03:02 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Mia is forced to lie to Will.
~ ((since the definition and use of the word "forced" is being debated, perhaps we should inform the writers that since Mia has a 'choice' to protect her daughter or allow the nitwit Chad to raise her daughter implying such is wrong because to ~some~ no matter the circumstance or repercussions if given a choice even if that choice is Terrible and disgusting , or even death, or a threat to a loved one a person is not forced. One should just be willing to live with the consequences of defiance,No matter how terrible, or who gets hurt.
Kinda like when a Bank teller is robbed at gunpoint and told to hand over the money or else... they are apparantly not being forced to hand such over or do as they are told and perhaps should be considered an accomplice since could take a cance and just say NO... LOL... Yeah not the logic *I* adhere to but .... oh well.
This train of thought never seases to amaze me

-Victor tells Brady the "truth" about Arianna.
-Vivian closes in on Carly.
-Lexie warns Chad not to trust Nicole.
-Stefano senses that EJ is softening toward Nicole and Sydney.

Can't Miss: Thursday, November 5th
Melanie can't stop fantasizing about Phillip.

WillandMia
Member Avatar

sdutsch
Oct 23 2009, 09:09 PM
Angie79
Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Mia is distraught over Will.
-Lexie warns Chad about Nicole.
-Rafe sneaks into Sami's place.
-Bo and Hope argue about Carly.
A liitle more detail...

- A new plan gets underway as Stefano and Nicole
scramble to do damage control before Rafe can
reveal the baby switch secret ...
- Lexie has a warning for Chad the dad!
- Kate is irked about Vivian, perhaps bothered by
her proximity to Philip, or Victor - or both!
- A couple reconnect ...
Rafe secretly slips into Sami's home!
- Hope is mad about Bo's ex!
Hey what happens with Will & Mia? Does he forgive her..or is it the end of their relationship

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

My guess is Will will act a lot like Lucas would in that scenario. He will freak and walk out on her. But, eventually will go back to her probably when the truth leaks.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
Oct 31 2009, 01:54 PM
More Daily Spoilers

Tuesday, November 3rd
Stefano can't sell EJ on bringing Nicole and Sydney back into his life.

Thursday, November 5th
EJ admits to Sami that he can't stay mad at her;

Friday, November 6th
Sami and EJ go to Grace's grave and mourn her together.
Love these three in particular. :D Thanks for posting, Angie!

speechless
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 29 2009, 07:19 AM
kitkat
Oct 29 2009, 01:22 AM
speechless
Oct 28 2009, 05:36 PM
kitkat
Oct 27 2009, 12:17 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami never was forced into sex! She had a choice to have sex with EJ to save Lucas's life. So again you see what you want to see and I saw something totally different...NO CONTROL. Forced into marriage? Nope Sami could have said no but again she decided to marry EJ to end the vendetta even after her family begged her not to! Again No control by Ej just Sami making a choice/decision to do what Sami wanted! Forced to stay by EJ's bedside..that I will somewhat agree to but it's Karma kind of how Sami forced Lexi to do things for her when she blackmailed her. Forced to stay married to EJ...I would not say forced but YES manipulated but again Karma.. I loved it! As as far as manipulating her to sleep with him....LMFAO! So not true Sami even told Lucas.."I wanted him" No manipulation there Sami wanted Ej and acted out on those urges/feelings! As far as Sami being no Nicole...that was exactly my point! Sami is much to strongwilled! She always has and will continue to stand up to EJ!!!! That's why EJ loves her and that's why I love EJAMI!
I didn't say rape I said forced, he had a gun and told her he was taking her with him. This woman was being held at gun point. And if you don't want to call it rape, then explain why she was crying, Shear enjoyment, please. If he were a real man, he could have said no, this isn't right, but he didn't, he didn't care. Your right she was told they would just keep torturing and killing off her family members, she could have said, oh well! Stefano himself, told her to go to his bedside, or he would cancel the truce between the Brady's and the DiMera's, she could have just said damn my family & children, right? There's no denying she wanted it, she was ready, lonely, forced jealousy, and believing he was being open and honest about their personal relationship. But the second to the last was manipulation, and the last was a lie. I don't paint Rafe or Lucas as perfect men, I see and admit there flaws and what they have done wrong. I certainly will never justify those wrong things, just so they look okay. It just irritates when certain fans do that, if people like EJ, good, great, but I think the fans should be able to admit that he was scummish to Sami in the past. Of course, I'm not accusing you of doing that!
Excellent post all the way. And I do believe that both TPTB and JS have said it was forced. I am with the opinion,too, that they must all be delusional, right?
sorry I am so behind as I don't post here everyday (and it's not a snipe at anyone BTW)

I never mentioned Rape in my earlier post! I just said Sami was not forced to have sex with EJ. It's my opinion PERIOD. Also NO gun was visible when Sami and EJ had sex. No GUN was held to Sami's head. She could have said NO! Period!! As far as JS saying it was forced that is HIS opinion. He also says the producers call it the non rape rape. So really WTF does that have to do with anything! (kitkat not addressed to you). As far as delusional MT ...WOW this comes from a person who thinks Rafe is a great actor and is not a bore....talk about delusional huh? B-)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

More spoilers for this week:

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/days-of-our-lives/2009/11/days-prevue-week-of-november-2-edition

Dammit Sami why are you telling Nicole things? Also interesting that Rafe is concerned about Sami being with EJ. Hmmmm.

Marian

Oh for goodness sake! Nicole is FINALLY going to be out of the picture and they introduce ANOTHER person into this never-ending SQUARE! As if a triangle with Rafe, EJ and Sami isn't enough, now EJ has to have another love interest? Why can't they just pair Rafe with Carly and let us have EJami back?!!!!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 3 2009, 02:54 AM
More spoilers for this week:

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/days-of-our-lives/2009/11/days-prevue-week-of-november-2-edition

Dammit Sami why are you telling Nicole things? Also interesting that Rafe is concerned about Sami being with EJ. Hmmmm.
I didn't see Rafe being as concerned about Sami and EJ as much as Ari seems to be. Rafe has known all along that he is taking a chance with his and Sami's relationship by revealing the truth about Sydney's being Sami's. After yesterday's show, I doubt if there is anything for him to worry about. It is evident that Sami is in love with Rafe and he with her-- don't see her dropping the man she truly loves for EJ just b/c she has now found out Sydney is their daughter. IMO, the understanding between EJ and Sami is for her to clear all her old issues up, since she now knows that Rafe is here to stay and planning a future for them. Like she said before, she doesn't want any issues hanging over her head anymore.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply