Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of November 2nd; *UPDATED 10/31*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2009, 01:19 PM (16,765 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 29 2009, 01:10 PM
Friday, November 6th
Brady tells Melanie that she should not be in a relationship
While I wholeheartedly concur, I think he should add, "with anyone in Salem ever, which is why I recommend you move to Greenland. Right now."

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Daily Spoilers
Rafe realizes he needs DNA samples to prove a baby switch occurred.
::facepalm

Good grief, Rafe. No wonder the FBI canned your ass if you are just figuring out now that you need DNA samples. :shame:

Quote:

Stefano cannot sell E.J. on bringing Nicole and Sydney back into his life; Brady confronts Arianna about being a drug dealer.

WTF? The other spoiler says EJ is softening on Nicole and Sydney. And how dense and hypocritical is Brady if he doesn't realize that good old Granddad is a drug-runner himself?

Quote:

Bo tells Justin about Carly; Vivian closes in on Carly's location.

Can't wait! Get 'er Viv! Sounds like the Carly storyline will be getting good.

Quote:

Sami and E.J. reach a new understanding.

Interesting. This must be when they go to Grace's grave together.

Quote:

Nathan must save a woman's life at the pub;

I bet this is Vivian.

Quote:

Lexie warns Chad that Nicole cannot be trusted; Rafe runs into E.J. when he goes to meet his friend for Sydney's DNA results.

Lexie really is all over the place isn't she? LOL at super sneaky Rafe getting caught.

michelle
Member Avatar

I'd much rather forget about LUMI or SAFE, thanks.

EJ may not be perfect for everyone, but he's perfect for Sami.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'd like to forget about all three EJami, Safe and Lumi. Unfortunately, that won't be possible when every other thread turns into a pissing contest between their fanbases.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Taking a page from MTS.

JUST DO IT ALREADY!
Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Nathan/Melanie/Phil. Nathan is so sweet, but how can she help dreaming about Philip? I'd be torn too!

As for Brady, how funny that he is shocked about Arianna selling drugs! What did he think she was doing meeting seedy guys at night in the park? He hardly knows her anyway! Their relationship is so stupid and contrived!

peaches179

Mason
Oct 29 2009, 01:39 PM
I'd like to forget about all three EJami, Safe and Lumi.

ICAM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Friday, November 6th
Brady tells Melanie that she should not be in a relationship; Nathan must save a woman's life at the pub; Lexie warns Chad that Nicole cannot be trusted; Rafe runs into E.J. when he goes to meet his friend for Sydney's DNA results.
First Brady, stop being a horse's ass, and telling Melanie how to live her life.

Nathan? so.... he's a doc isn't he.

Lexie is awarded the brain of the day.

Rafe....EJ, shit! This must be after the visit to the cemetary. And people wonder how Rafe would get the DNA of Sydney, he did didn't he, this man has made some friends hasn't he. I would like a look at his records from when he was in the FBI, am I the only one.

daisy132

mer4santo
Oct 29 2009, 12:18 PM
.....and the vicious circle of rape/not rape goes on and on and on and on........
It will never end.... I don't even bother replying anymore. It only comes up when Ejami is in the horizon.

daisy132

kitkat
Oct 29 2009, 04:21 PM
Angie79
Friday, November 6th
Brady tells Melanie that she should not be in a relationship; Nathan must save a woman's life at the pub; Lexie warns Chad that Nicole cannot be trusted; Rafe runs into E.J. when he goes to meet his friend for Sydney's DNA results.
First Brady, stop being a horse's ass, and telling Melanie how to live her life.

Nathan? so.... he's a doc isn't he.

Lexie is awarded the brain of the day.

Rafe....EJ, shit! This must be after the visit to the cemetary. And people wonder how Rafe would get the DNA of Sydney, he did didn't he, this man has made some friends hasn't he. I would like a look at his records from when he was in the FBI, am I the only one.
He didn't really need to get Sydney's DNA. He got Sami's, he got Grace's, and that will prove that Sami wasn't Grace's mother, and it would eliminate her as the Ejami baby. Did he get EJ's? I don't remember....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Novermber 2nd
Will breaks up with Mia after she tells him she slept around; Sami overhears Nicole comforting Mia; Victor observes that Kate and Stefano have bonded; Rafe realizes he needs DNA samples to prove the baby switch; Victor learns Brady's back with Arianna.

Tuesday, November 3rd
Sami yells at Mia for breaking Will's heart; Rafe sneaks into Sami's townhouse to get DNA samples; Carly wants Bo to get Justin's help for her; Stefano can't sell EJ on bringing Nicole and Sydney back into his life.

Wednesday, November 4th
Arianna fears she's lost Brady for good; Hope listens to Carly's sob story about Lawrence; Justin says he can't help Carly until he hears the entire truth from her; Rafe runs into Sami as he's sneaking out of her townhouse.

Thursday, November 5th
The Feds arrest Carly as she tries to leave the house; EJ is taken in by Arianna's spunk and sensitivity; Hope probes Victor about Bo and Carly's past; EJ admits to Sami that he can't stay mad at her; Brady tells Melanie things went badly with Arianna.

Friday, November 6th
Chad gives blood for a DNA test to determine if he's Sydney's father; Philip tells Melanie that she should not wait to figure out what she wants; Nathan performs an emergency tracheotomy at the pub; Sami and EJ go to Grace's grave and mourn her together.

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updates Angie!

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 31 2009, 01:54 PM
Rafe realizes he needs DNA samples to prove the baby switch
No shit, Sherlock. Way to go.

Quote:

Sami yells at Mia for breaking Will's heart

Oh, good. More hypocritical, self-righteous Sami.

Quote:

Hope listens to Carly's sob story about Lawrence

I'm very much looking forward to Hope and Carly meeting. By the sounds of this spoiler, it sounds like Hope's going to be one hell of a bitch.

Quote:

EJ is taken in by Arianna's spunk and sensitivity

I'm interested. Frankly, Brady and Arianna are boring me. Involvement with E.J. could be just what Arianna's character needs.

lene
Member Avatar

The Ejami stuff sounds interesting.

aimees76
Member Avatar

daisy132
Oct 31 2009, 11:40 AM
mer4santo
Oct 29 2009, 12:18 PM
.....and the vicious circle of rape/not rape goes on and on and on and on........
It will never end.... I don't even bother replying anymore. It only comes up when Ejami is in the horizon.
Riiiight. Cuz Ejami's been on the horizen since 12/29/06 right? ;)

peaches179

Mason
Oct 31 2009, 03:11 PM
Quote:

EJ is taken in by Arianna's spunk and sensitivity

I'm interested. Frankly, Brady and Arianna are boring me. Involvement with E.J. could be just what Arianna's character needs.
I agree.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie.

Sami reminds me so much of Kate. She meddles in Will's life the same way Kate does to her kids. Sami is way too close to Will's girlfriend and all than she should be.

Mason
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 31 2009, 10:03 PM
Sami reminds me so much of Kate. She meddles in Will's life the same way Kate does to her kids.
I wish someone would actually tell her this. I'd love to see the look on her face if they did.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Oct 31 2009, 10:42 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 31 2009, 10:03 PM
Sami reminds me so much of Kate. She meddles in Will's life the same way Kate does to her kids.
I wish someone would actually tell her this. I'd love to see the look on her face if they did.
She would be in a state of denial.

Shirl6472

I can't wait for EJ and Sami to get back together. I love them together. Rafe can find someone else.... :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply