Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Sami/Stefano Showdown; November 3rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Oct 22 2009, 02:02 PM (2,830 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Stefano summons Nicole back to Salem, which comes as a suprise to Sami who gave her money to leave town. "She doesn't feel that she has any vested interest in it; her emotions are not a factor, says Ali Sweeney. "Sami is someone who would do anything for her children and she sees Nicole as Sydney's mother, so she wants to help Nicole take care of her child."

When Nicole tells Sami what happened with Stefano, "Sami is horrified like, 'How dare he do this to her?'" says Sweeney. "it's not his granddaughter anyway. Nicole leaves the room and Sami wants to give Stefano a piece of her mind. Unbeknownst to Sami, Stefano is considering telling her the truth about Sydney. As Sami rails him, she doesn't let him get a word in and the few things he does say completely antagonize Sami. She wants to tell him off. Then EJ comes in and says something in defense of Sami; which prompts Stefano to decide to keep quiet.

After, EJ and Sami have a close moment. "They have been through a lot together and there is something there, " observes AS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this Angie.

Quote:

After, EJ and Sami have a close moment. "They have been through a lot together and there is something there, " observes AS.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I can't wait for Sami to start catching a clue about Nicole. She is getting red flags thrown at her left and right, and still....... nothing. :shame:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 22 2009, 02:02 PM
Stefano summons Nicole back to Salem, which comes as a suprise to Sami who gave her money to leave town. "She doesn't feel that she has any vested interest in it; her emotions are not a factor, says Ali Sweeney. "Sami is someone who would do anything for her children and she sees Nicole as Sydney's mother, so she wants to help Nicole take care of her child."
What? I wouldn't give away $50K of my stepfather's money (ok, I don't have a stepfather) if I had no emotional investment. That doesn't really even make sense. Also, if she has no vested interest, why get in a fight with Stefano about it? Just walk away.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Love that EJ defends Sami to Stefano BEFORE finding out the entire truth. That is very, very good news. :)

Thanks for posting, Angie!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

It always makes me laugh when Sami takes on Stefano, I love it and I've never believed for second that she was afraid of him.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

As an EJ and Sami fan at heart, that last line gives me hope.

jeter2684
Member Avatar

i'm loving the fact that ej defends sami to stephano especially after all the yelling he was doing the other day... :wub: stephano see this and is like i'm not telling... even stephano knows how much ej still loves sami...

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

I love that article for several reasons. Love how Sami is never afraid to take on Stefano. She may say she's afraid of him but she sure doesn't act like it. I also love EJ defending her to Stefano. Silly Stefano thought EJ was over Sami but I don't think he is. And lastly, the moment. EJ and Sami always seem to be able to find the connection between them, when they want to.

I'm glad neither Stefano nor Nicole can quite bring themselves to tell the truth. Sami and EJ need to see them in all their selfish glory. Maybe this will be the last time these two fool EJ or Sami.
Edited by pspcindy, Oct 22 2009, 08:50 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO! I thought Sami was deathly terrified afraid of Stefano and that is why she kept EJ's daughter from him! LOL! What a crock of shit!
If I didn't think Sami really wanted to stick it to EJ before by not letting him know she had his kid, I do now. Never once believed she was afraid of Stefano. It was all about her hatred of EJ.

And what happened to EJ getting revenge on Sami for what she did? Ballless jerk. Only seems to take his anger out on infants!

Even so, love this story! I'm going with it!
Thanks for sharing!
Edited by Alligato, Oct 22 2009, 07:43 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Oooo I like AS's comment about the Ejami bond.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

pspcindy
Oct 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks Angie!

I love that article for several reasons. Love how Sami is never afraid to take on Stefano. She may say she's afraid of him but she sure doesn't act like it. I also love EJ defending her to Stefano. Silly Stefano thought EJ was over Sami but I don't think he is. And lastly, the moment. EJ and Sami always seem to be able to find the connection between them, when they want to.

I'm glad neither Stefano nor Nicole can quite bring themselves to tell the truth. Sami and EJ need to see them in all their selfish glory. Maybe this will be the last time these two fool EJ or Sami.
I hope so. Thanks for posting, Angie.

Can't wait to see Ejami find out about Sydney!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds great!

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting. I don't know why Stefano would want to tell Sami the truth after keeping quiet for so long.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Oct 22 2009, 08:49 PM
Oooo I like AS's comment about the Ejami bond.
Very Nice!!

speechless
Member Avatar

love this article!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply