Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Bo Sees Carly; November 3rd issues; articles summaries
Topic Started: Oct 22 2009, 02:37 PM (2,397 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

The week begins with Hope moving out with Ciara and into the Kiriakis mansion. Bo arrives home and finds Hope packing her things to leave. "it's the same old story: Ciara can't be in the house anymore, there are too many bad memories, she needs a different environment, "rattles off Reckell. "Bo's like, 'Well, lets sell the house and get another one.' He offers everything he can." Hope isn't interested, because she has already found another home; the Kiriakis mansion."To Bo, that's unbelieveable," admits Reckell. "How could Hope even consider living with a criminal?" Hope goes on about how much Grandpa Victor loves Ciara and that he has a great backyard. Even though Bo hates this and doesn't want them to go, he goes along with it. "He realizes the bottom line is Hope needs more time," concedes Reckell.

But, being home alone turns out to be the best thing for Bo because he discovers someone breaking into the house, and it's his ex, Carly. "Bo lets them come in and tackles them to the ground, "says PR. He turns the person over and it's Carly. "At first, he's like, 'What the heck is she doing here?'" previews Reckell. Lawrence's death comes into the picture, and being that they have the history they have, she tells Bo why she did it. He's the only one who knows, so they go from there. Bo has no reason not the believe her. "Carly and Bo's whole relationship started with Bo kicking the crap out of Lawrence, because he was beating up on Carly. Bo's upset for Carly and want's to help her." He agrees to protect her from Lawrence's clan.

Meanwhile, Hope arrives at Victor's, prompting him to call Bo and demand he get over there at once to talk to her. However, Bo's a little busy and tells Victor he can't. "So what if Victor says, 'Come over?'" shrugs PR. "Hope was very emphatic that she needed time alone. Bo's giving her the time and space she asked for."

Bo agrees to help Carly and keep her hidden, but she's almost discovered by Maggie. who quickly informs Hope there's a woman at her house. Hope shows up and Bo admits that and old friend from out of town was there. He just avoids any facts about who she is.

Carly sneaks out to check on Rafe and Bo follows. Later she retuns home and breaks down in Bo's arms. She admits that she fears for her life. She also tells Bo this isn't just about her. It invovles someone else too. "He's being a friend, just listening and comforting her," explains PR. Could there be more? "Oh, no. That doesn't even enter his mind. He wants to make sure his family gets back together. The romantic part of it doesn't even occur to him. For Bo, she was not a replacement fo Hope; she was held in a different place in his heart." "She's more like a dear friend who he experienced lots of things with."

Bo better be on his toes; Lawrence's Aunt Vivian is back and determined to make Carly pay for her crime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KathyRon

Ugh! :puke: So sick of this story already! JMO

Mason

I'm just so ready for Vivian to get to town so this story to get going.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Hope isn't interested, because she has already found another home; the Kiriakis mansion."To Bo, that's unbelieveable," admits Reckell.

Not just to Bo.

Quote:

Hope goes on about how much Grandpa Victor loves Ciara and that he has a great backyard.

ROFL. Victor has a great backyard??? Well, then, I stand corrected; it actually makes perfect sense for Hope to move into the Kiriakis mansion and surely has nothing to do with keeping her close to Justin. :eyeroll:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This sonds really good!

I would rather see Hope go live with Alice than Victor. I think that's a little out of character, but maybe they'll mention why Hope isn't going to live at the Horton house. Probably not though.

I can't wait to see Bo and Carly together. Their meeting sounds so genuine and nothing underlying like it usually was with Billie.

Of course Maggie's the one that senses a woman has been at the house. She really needs to mind her own business. And go Bo for being honest with Hope and telling her that an old friend is staying with him. Bo's not one to lie to Hope, so I'm glad he tells her the truth, while still keeping his word to Carly by not telling Hope which friend is staying with him.

So someone else is involved? Carly obviously had another child. I really hope the child turns out to be Chad and not Mia.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Okay, wait one big furry second and tell me I did not imagine an entire storyline in the late 1980s where Bo & Hope moved into the Kiriakis mansion shortly after Bo learned he was Victor's son. Bo used the excuse of wanting to get close to his father while he was secretly spying on his criminal activities, but Hope didn't know that and didn't want to live with Victor. She HATED Victor. Hell, I think Bo & Hope nearly split up over the issue of living in the Kiriakis mansion. Didn't Hope even have a miscarriage during this time? Of all the places in the world where Hope would've moved to, the Kirakis mansion is the *last* one. I'm almost sooner think she'd move into the DiMera mansion! Hello, Alice? Maggie? Jack & Jennifer's old place? Caroline? So out of character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 22 2009, 03:23 PM
Okay, wait one big furry second and tell me I did not imagine an entire storyline in the late 1980s where Bo & Hope moved into the Kiriakis mansion shortly after Bo learned he was Victor's son. Bo used the excuse of wanting to get close to his father while he was secretly spying on his criminal activities, but Hope didn't know that and didn't want to live with Victor. She HATED Victor. Hell, I think Bo & Hope nearly split up over the issue of living in the Kiriakis mansion. Didn't Hope even have a miscarriage during this time? Of all the places in the world where Hope would've moved to, the Kirakis mansion is the *last* one. I'm almost sooner think she'd move into the DiMera mansion! Hello, Alice? Maggie? Jack & Jennifer's old place? Caroline? So out of character.
While I believe that Hope and Victor have reconciled since the 80s, I agree. Her moving into the mansion is totally random and out of left field. I understand it's bigger, but come on. Alice is living in that huge house all by herself. Hope should be living there. And if the show thinks it would be an issue of not being able to see Alice due to Frances Reid not being able to work, what about Mickey? They easily make excuses as to why he's not around. They can do the same for Alice. Have Hope living in the Horton house and say that Alice is upstairs resting. It's believable given her age. We never have to see Alice and I think fans would understand for sure.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Oct 22 2009, 03:32 PM
Matt
Oct 22 2009, 03:23 PM
While I believe that Hope and Victor have reconciled since the 80s, I agree. Her moving into the mansion is totally random and out of left field. I understand it's bigger, but come on. Alice is living in that huge house all by herself. Hope should be living there. And if the show thinks it would be an issue of not being able to see Alice due to Frances Reid not being able to work, what about Mickey? They easily make excuses as to why he's not around. They can do the same for Alice. Have Hope living in the Horton house and say that Alice is upstairs resting. It's believable given her age. We never have to see Alice and I think fans would understand for sure.
I agree and it keeps that wonderful set active and in use. Did you know that the Horton front door is the original front door from 1965?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Bo, Carly, Hope and Justin starting up. And I agree Hope should be staying with Alice or Caroline. But Days probably wants to use less sets.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 22 2009, 03:42 PM
Looking forward to Bo, Carly, Hope and Justin starting up. And I agree Hope should be staying with Alice or Caroline. But Days probably wants to use less sets.
Less sets for sure.

And the fact that if Hope is worried about Ciara's safety, Victor probably has more security at his house.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

On the surface, I agree it's out of character. However, when thinking about the situation, I think it works.

First off, Hope wants her space. If she stays with Caroline, Alice, Maggie, etc...they will just pester her and bombard her with "you should talk to Bo" crap. She wants to keep her distance to contemplate things without actually leaving town and what better then the Kiriakis Mansion? Sure, Victor wants Bo and Hope together but Victor is not the type to push. The mansion is big and no one else there will get on her case. Justin is also there too. Plus, Hope knows Bo doesn't like spending much time around the Kiriakis branch of his family so she knows he won't be one to come around much. It makes perfect sense to me. Maggie probably has no space and, even if she did, do you want all those people around in a house of that size? The mansion wouldn't have that issue.

If Jennifer were in town, then that would be different because Jennifer was never one to push Hope. She would state her case and just be supportive. However, since she's not, then I can buy this.

The rest sounds good. Love the Carly/Bo stuff. It's so organic and I love the way they are approaching it.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

fancyface78
Oct 22 2009, 03:58 PM
Kevc1980
Less sets for sure.

And the fact that if Hope is worried about Ciara's safety, Victor probably has more security at his house.
That's another good point. Hope is all concerned about Ciara's safety so the mansion would provide that kind of luxury. I read about tomorrow's Hope and Victor scenes and they sound great. I can see why people think it's out of character but I think that circumstances make it work.

I don't think it has anything to do with sets though because they don't even have to show Hope at the place where she is staying. I think there is a purpose to having Hope there and I do think it makes sense for her to want to move in there.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 22 2009, 04:01 PM
fancyface78
Oct 22 2009, 03:58 PM
Kevc1980
Less sets for sure.

That's another good point. Hope is all concerned about Ciara's safety so the mansion would provide that kind of luxury. I read about tomorrow's Hope and Victor scenes and they sound great. I can see why people think it's out of character but I think that circumstances make it work.

I don't think it has anything to do with sets though because they don't even have to show Hope at the place where she is staying. I think there is a purpose to having Hope there and I do think it makes sense for her to want to move in there.
I don't think its a coincidence that Hope and Justin are going to be living under the same roof.... :ermmmm:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I think one of the main reasons for Hope moving to the Kiriakis mansion is to put Hope near Justin. This puts them in close quarters with a lot more interaction.

Kailyn

gald to see vivian coimg finally. I am sure Carly and Bo will end up sleeping togethr and Hope and Justin. I get the impression that Bo and Hope are growing apart and this could be the final end to them. so I am on board with Bo and Carly now that I have seen her in action. shes got alot of life in her and Hope has become kind of doldrum. the part about Hope moving into Victors is kind of interesting to me considering the relationship they have had in the past. this is definetly plot driven to get Hope under the same roof as Justin so I am looking forward to seeing the chemestry spark there. this could be the best thing ever happen to Bo and Hope. lots of couples grow apart after years together so this is realistic.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I thought it was mentioned, at one point, that Justin was staying in the rooms above the pub that Caroline owns. Didn't Victor mention that to him when he was defending Daniel? He didn't understand why Justin wouldn't take an office in the Kiriakis building and he wasn't living in the mansion? When did he move back to the mansion?

dc cubs
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Oct 22 2009, 09:29 PM
I thought it was mentioned, at one point, that Justin was staying in the rooms above the pub that Caroline owns. Didn't Victor mention that to him when he was defending Daniel? He didn't understand why Justin wouldn't take an office in the Kiriakis building and he wasn't living in the mansion? When did he move back to the mansion?
I vaguely remember something about that. However, even if Justin isn't living at the mansion once Hope moves in he will probably be stopping by quite a bit.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 22 2009, 09:34 PM
talbab1994
Oct 22 2009, 09:29 PM
I vaguely remember something about that. However, even if Justin isn't living at the mansion once Hope moves in he will probably be stopping by quite a bit.
I'm pretty sure Justin lives there...he tells her in tomorrow's episode that he'll try to make her and Ciara feel as "at home" there as possible...

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Even though it's silly for Hope to be at the Kiriakis mansion rather than Alice's or Caroline's (Has Caroline even been on lately?), I am looking forward to watching this quad play out. The only thing that irks is busybody Maggie triggering Hope finding out about a woman at Bo's place.

Just for once can't somebody besides Maggie be the tattletale or blow somebody's cover! Geez.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply