Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Date of the baby switch reveal!
Topic Started: Oct 23 2009, 09:29 PM (4,927 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From the Soaps.com twitter:

Mark the date, DOOL lovers.November 12. Don't forget to watch. Big reveal.
http://twitter.com/soapoperafan/status/5103981572

Recapping DOOL and yes, the big reveal is what you think it is. Don't forget to watch! For those who can't, my recap will tell all. :P
http://twitter.com/soapoperafan/status/5104274395
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well, that's good to know. I'm looking forward to the showdown between Sami and Nicole. Let's hope it packs a punch.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

And me, too, Kenny. I am very much looking forward to seeing Sami let Nicole have it. I doubt it will come anywhere close to what she deserves but just seeing Sami reunited with her daughter will be pretty damned painful for Nicole.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm ready for this storyline to be over, but because I'm interested to see where they're going to take Nicole after all of this is settled and AZ comes back from her maternity leave. I'm guessing we'll be getting a Nicole/Brady/Arianna triangle, but I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I do see some (not an insane amount) chemistry between Zucker and Martsolf, but I just find Brady so damn boring.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I can't believe we are so close to the big reveal. I hope they promote this like crazy. I also hope Ari locks in her emmy nomination with these scenes.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kevc1980
Oct 23 2009, 10:01 PM
I can't believe we are so close to the big reveal. I hope they promote this like crazy. I also hope Ari locks in her emmy nomination with these scenes.
I think she might have already done that - starting with the miscarriage scenes from last fall. Aren't those eligible for the next Emmys? If not - she was robbed last year.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

About 15 months too late for me. I gave up on the show Summer 2008. This won't bring me back. Too little too late for me. But for the people who hung in there, I am very glad you are getting your pay off, finally.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

So the baby switch is revealed FINALLY !!! :hail: Sami and Rafe get together ???, Nicole's ass is thrown in jail . woohoo! :cheers: ..

And Ejami once again :frustration: in in limbo !!!

cassie1013

I've lost track of time... I think the last time I was watching closely was during Chelsea/Daniel/Kate has cancer.

And when Nicole switched the babies. When was that? When was the miscarriage?!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Miscarriage was last Christmas, and switched the babies around February or so? Something like that.

I am so happy that this storyline is ending! Can't wait to see what happens, and how the reveal comes out, and what Nicole says and how Sami eats all of her words this past week, and how EJ loses his marbles, and when Nicole goes on the run, and hopefully Rafe stays far out of it as he can.
As long and sometimes painful as it was, I am glad I stuck it out through this story. It's been a good one!

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 23 2009, 11:00 PM
I am so happy that this storyline is ending! Can't wait to see what happens, and how the reveal comes out, and what Nicole says and how Sami eats all of her words this past week, and how EJ loses his marbles, and when Nicole goes on the run, and hopefully Rafe stays far out of it as he can.
LoL, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. They'll be pushing Rafe the Hero on us just as much as ever.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Its weird, it doesn't seem like it has been that long to me. Maybe its because I have had so much going on in my own life that time seems to fly, and it applies to my soaps, too, IDK. I'm just happy that I will get to continue to enjoy fantstic performances, and I am really hoping that there might be some unexpected twists thrown in there. I really do not want AZ to come back from maternity leave to get thrown into a triangle with Brady and Arianna. If that happens, and Ejami actually give it another try (gag) I might get to skip the show again for awhile, but I'm thinking it won't go that way anyway, so I'm really not worried about it. :)
Anyway, thanks for posting.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

vinnmerc
Oct 23 2009, 10:32 PM
So the baby switch is revealed FINALLY !!! :hail: Sami and Rafe get together ???, Nicole's ass is thrown in jail . woohoo! :cheers: ..

And Ejami once again :frustration: in in limbo !!!
She miscarried well before January , she was waiting for Ej to meet up with her at the cabin where she started bleeding,Ej got called away by his Father, and she called Brady he then took her to the nearby clinic where she met up with the infamous Dr Baker and the rest is DOOL history.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I'm kind of hoping for unexpected twists too. I don't know what. Maybe someone coming to Nicole's defense - hey, they did it with Sami and everyone rallying around her, but St. Sami has that effect. Or maybe her mom doing something for her...or maybe EJ taking pity...or something.
It's been good so far, so I am going to have a little faith that it won't be so predictable.

Totally will cringe if I have to watch a Brady/Arianna/Nicole triangle. There is no chance with Bricole sizzling while Brianna is so forced and meh. Now a Bricole/EJarianna quad might be pretty hot. Lots of potential there.

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 23 2009, 11:19 PM
Now a Bricole/EJarianna quad might be pretty hot. Lots of potential there.
Now that I could get into. That picture of James Scott and Lindsay Hartley from the shoot has got my interest piqued.

angmc
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Oct 23 2009, 10:56 PM
I've lost track of time... I think the last time I was watching closely was during Chelsea/Daniel/Kate has cancer.

And when Nicole switched the babies. When was that? When was the miscarriage?!
The miscarriage was late November and the babies were born late-ish January.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't wait!

The fact that people are hyping it like this is a good sign. I do wish Ari had already had the baby so we could have a big fight with her and Sami but a double could always be used, not that it matters. You can still get a huge confrontation without a really physical fight.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I am so happy we finally have a date! It just happens to fall on my daughter's 16th B-day...I guess I'll catch it on the 13th. lol

Annaj

Angie79
Oct 23 2009, 09:29 PM
From the Soaps.com twitter:

Mark the date, DOOL lovers.November 12. Don't forget to watch. Big reveal.
http://twitter.com/soapoperafan/status/5103981572

Recapping DOOL and yes, the big reveal is what you think it is. Don't forget to watch! For those who can't, my recap will tell all. :P
http://twitter.com/soapoperafan/status/5104274395

I wonder what discussion forum soaps.com found that on! (maybe this one, who know lol)

pspcindy
Member Avatar

This is great news.

Since the show devoted so much time to this story and KC deemed it the "A" story, the payoff needs to be huge. I do think the partial reveal has been good. It does seem a bit protracted(as has the whole story) but I like how it is building. Most of all I like that James no longer has to play simple simon. EJ and Sami are still about the most important fact but day by day EJ gets a bit more suspicious.

I do feel the show is going to pair Nicole with Brady, or at least come between him and the other half of the boring duo, after AZ's maternity leave. I really like EM and I wish he could have a great storyline, but the current one does nothing for me.

I do wonder how much the story with Carly will have started to shape up as this one ends. Hopefully when Viv gets in Salem this coming week things will start to pop. I have really enjoyed all Carly's flashbacks. The buried alive one just tantalized me. I loved that story so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply