Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Date of the baby switch reveal!
Topic Started: Oct 23 2009, 09:29 PM (6,319 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LnF
Oct 27 2009, 05:43 PM
mer4santo
Oct 26 2009, 07:06 PM
dooldooldool
Oct 24 2009, 03:17 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 24 2009, 12:14 PM
Nothing is ever too crazy for DAYS....... Stefano is all too interested in hanging on to Sydney and supporting Nicole in the lies. But I try to never say never with this show.
The more I think about this, the more likely it seems.

1. We never saw the scenes where Stefano "discovered" Nicole's secret. He was lurking around the mansion, having Nicole followed, and somewhat on the periphery of the action. Then abruptly one day, he revealed that he knew everything.

2. So that means three babies.

3. Nicole thinks she has the EJ-Samantha bambino. But actually, she has her own baby, which was the baby she THOUGHT Dr Baker had taken from Samantha's birthing room. Instead, it was the now-much-healthier preemie that the doc had removed from Nicole per Stefano's earlier orders.

4. Samantha got the Mia-Chad baby (Grace).

5. The Samantha-EJ baby is stolen away by Stefano, as he does not want another Samantha Spawn complicating the life of his beloved EJ.

So, as this plays out, everyone thinks Nicole is the evil one. She is sent to jail (and/or the looney bin). Samanther and EJ think they have a daughter Sydney. Mia and Chad rightfully mourn the dead Grace. A recovered Stefano is fuming because Samanther is once again a major player in EJ's life. He orchestrates some type of issue that leads to a DNA test confirming that Sydney has no Brady DNA.

Nicole is redeemed. EJ is torn away from Samanther, who is once again devastated, thinking that Grace was hers after all. The teens are perplexed and confused. No one can figure out where Mia's baby went, until Grace's grave is exhumed and re-confirmed with McCormick-Peterson-Woods DNA.

That leaves Sami and Rafe to spend the next year searching for a baby. The day player nurse who helped Rafe is now in hiding with Dr Baker and the Sami baby. Stefano has them hidden away.
THIS will convince me to stop watching the show.

Ok, I mean no disrespect but ARE YOU CRAZY. Please tell me you meant that as a joke because if not I'm telling you they will go right back to having a 1.7 rating if Days even think about writing that crap.

How will you feel thinking your daughter is dead, then to find out she was switch from birth because someone couldn't deal with their miscarriage. I feel for Nicole about the miscarriage but that's about it. I think she should rot in hell for putting so many people through grief for what she has done, especially Sydney. But I still don't condone Samantha for listening to Rafe and keeping Grace a secret from EJ. They will have a lot of healing to do as a family before Samantha and EJ are together.
I guess I don't understand why people continue to blame Rafe for Sami's hiding Grace from EJ. Sami had decided to keep her pregnancy a secret long before she met Rafe-- that's why she went into WP in the first place. In fact, he didn't even know she was pregnant for some time after they were in WP. Sami had decided to keep Grace a secret and even sneaked out to the convent to try and find out if they still kept children there. Rafe didn't even know she did that for awhile. I remember Rafe asking her quite a few times if she thought that was the right thing to do and she had already decided it was. Yes, Rafe kept her secret about Grace being EJ's, and he even admitted to Will that maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it wasn't his idea. He helped Sami with it b/c he loved her and wanted to protect her and the baby when he found out how dangerous EJ really was. Even Sami told her dad that Rafe's only crime was helping her and protecting her and Grace from Ej and the Dimera family.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply