Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 10/26 - 10/30; Video of 10/26 episode included
Topic Started: Oct 24 2009, 10:33 PM (13,729 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Edit by Ellie: We are going to make this the weekly thread, as Monday is already being discussed here. Tim (or anyone), if the Monday episode is posted ahead of time again, could you please post that as the start of the next week's weekly thread? We wouldn't pin the thread until Sunday. Thanks!!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
10/26 - 10/30

Discuss. :smile:

Sometimes the Monday episode is posted early on Youtube and since so many have been waiting for some good Carly action and Bo and Carly's first scene (which is such a very soapy, classic Days kind of scene), I figured I would post it. Here you go:

DOOL 10/26/09 Part 1

DOOL 10/26/09 Part 2

DOOL 10/26/09 Part 3

DOOL 10/26/09 Part 4

There are also some great Carly flashbacks in the episode (including Buried Alive!) so enjoy!

Edited by Ellie, Oct 25 2009, 05:05 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LiZa
Member Avatar

Thank You!! (I'm home sick with a major flu plus a sinus infection and can not sleep.) Thanks a million!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

thanks phoenix that was an amazing episode.Gush i hate Hope.

dooldooldool

Hmmm, what we learned....

1. Katerina is one week early for Halloween.
2. Henderson shouts loudly into the phone.
3. Wally Kurth is suffering from Mia Syndrome (smiling when somber is called for)
4. Lead characters actually get Java Cafe coffee cups with actual beverages rather than empty cups.
5. It really is a 12-hour flight to Rio.
6. Stefano has frequent flier miles?
7. Arianna had her implants before she went to prison.
8. Those four strategic, brief flashbacks explained everything about Carly that we needed to know. Post-1994 viewers now are up to speed.

I do not like the jovial, chipper, happy-go-lucky 'tude on display by Katerina. She is on the run for murder and cracking jokes about Victor's age and Rafe's recovery, flaunting her Mata Hari wardrobe, pranking Henderson, and after smashing a window that really doesn't even allow her to reach the door lock, rolling on the ground with her ex-. This is a different character than what we saw LAST WEEK, much less 16 years ago.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I thought it was a great episode overall. The only blooper for me was when Carly said she didnt have good memories of "that place" being the Kiriakis mansion, the one that Kate burnt down in 2000, not the one she was at today lol.

Harmony233

I liked the episode.The only parts I didn't like was Brady and Arianna.They bored me.I liked the flashbacks.Interesting how that Carly has a buried alive flashback the same week that Vivian comes back.I hope we get more of them.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Okay. It's now even more obvious that Crystal Chappell was bored with her material at the beginning because she wasn't working with anyone she knows. In Monday's show, she seems alive and I think that has a lot do with her scenes with Peter Reckell at the end and knowing she was about to be in scenes with several other people soon.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

IMO, I still wouldn't call it CC being bored. I go back to the comfort level. She didn't know the actors playing Omar or Rafe at all. I think she did fine in her scenes with Lawrence.

She is now going to be in scenes with actors she has worked with before in Reckell, Aniston and Sorel. This will make a big difference in her performances.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

:wave: Thanks for letting us know about this. I sure enjoyed watching it.

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

I think I'm the only poster on this forum who doesnt care about Carly's return. She just doesnt interest me for some reason. :shrug:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

TBLFanGirl
Oct 25 2009, 03:43 PM
I think I'm the only poster on this forum who doesnt care about Carly's return. She just doesnt interest me for some reason. :shrug:
You're not the only one. I have only liked the flashbacks with Lawrence, but eveything else about Carly and her return bores me.

angmc
Member Avatar

TBLFanGirl
I'm more excited about Vivian's return! :wub:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Southofsoap
Oct 25 2009, 08:23 AM
I thought it was a great episode overall. The only blooper for me was when Carly said she didnt have good memories of "that place" being the Kiriakis mansion, the one that Kate burnt down in 2000, not the one she was at today lol.
I wasn't bothered by that because it's still the Kiriakis Mansion. I know it's not the same one but it doesn't matter as the place is still Victor's so it still represents bad memories for her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 25 2009, 04:05 PM
TBLFanGirl
You're not the only one. I have only liked the flashbacks with Lawrence, but eveything else about Carly and her return bores me.
I could not possibly care less.

lyddielove
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 25 2009, 06:33 PM
Sindacco
Oct 25 2009, 04:05 PM
TBLFanGirl
I could not possibly care less.
Same I find it boring and I don't pay attention when ever her story comes on.

Kailyn

well I am over Hope's very high and mighy attitude. and the last lines Hope says about making a mistake I would have to answer yes Hope your an idiot because someone will take your man off you hands since you seem to be pushing him away and finding every excuse you can to succeed. one thing I found strange was it really necessary to bust out the window to Bo's house? pretty ballsy if you ask me.

Can403

I am looking forward to Vivian's return. She will be back on October 30th in the USA but here in Canada it will be October 29th since we are one day ahead.

ejamirules
Member Avatar

i wish Hope would just grown up already I have yet to see any traumatic Affect's that this caused Ciara she seemed like a normal Child no Nightmare's Screams In the night for mommy. Thanks for posting Phoenix rising 6 Always Good stuff..

Mason
Member Avatar

Finally! A Buried Alive flashback! :D

Mason
Member Avatar

Great ending. I can't wait for Tuesday's show!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply