Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 10/26 - 10/30; Video of 10/26 episode included
Topic Started: Oct 24 2009, 10:33 PM (13,386 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Vivian had better be in tomorrow's Canadian episode or I'll be pissed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Kenny
Nov 1 2009, 07:18 PM
I take that to mean she's not in tomorrow's U.S. show?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Kenny
I think the Canadian episode is already posted on you tube by freshholygrail3..............sorry to say but I don't remember seeing Viv....but I watched it really late last night, so I could be wrong.

speechless
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 1 2009, 06:55 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 30 2009, 11:00 PM
I don't really have a problem with Sami bitching out Nicole when all is said and done in this reveal when they have made Sami such an idiot over the past few months thinking Nicole is her new bestie and bending over backwards to help her keep Sydney. Nicole hasn't just done what Sami did in keeping a paternity a secret. She's gone above and beyond keeping a teenage girl and her ex-boyfriend from having the chance to rightly grieve their dead baby and prevented a hurting EJ and Sami from knowing their daughter together is really alive. And she's doing this all out of selfishness thinking she's entitled to this baby because she went through the miscarriage. I just don't buy the contention that Nicole was just trying to reunite EJ with his real child by swapping the kids. I think there was some underlying jealousy/hatred of Sami there that compelled her to switch them and I always saw her switching the kids as some backup plan so that if anyone ever questioned her she could still have EJ's DNA and the baby's DNA match up. This whole business of allowing EJ to be with his real flesh and blood was just her justification from this whole scam and her not telling him the whole truth when he thinks Sydney is not his biologically just shows that to me even more. I mean... her keeping everything a secret and keeping everything going til the end and playing on Sami's sympathy knowing she is grieving a dead baby that wasn't even hers and that she has Sami's real child... that's just a whole other level of evil and selfishness that no amount of Nicole's crocodile tears can wash away for me.

That said, I don't want Nicole off the show or killed off or anything like that. I just want to see her sufficiently punished and humbled and alone so that I can root for her again as she tries to pick up the pieces of her life.

That said, there is some hypocrisy or at least inconsistency that is baffling me right now as far as Sami is concerned. I just don't get that Sami was supposedly so afraid of Stefano and her baby being raised under a DiMera roof that she had to keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone in the WPP yet she is like the biggest cheerleader ever for EJ raising Sydney when there's another father around who, yeah maybe he's a teenager and been to reform school for pot recently, but is willing to step up to the plate and be a parent to the kid. If she really thought EJ and the DiMeras were as awful as she made them out to be when she was trying to keep the baby she thought was hers from them, why is she so deadset on subjecting this other baby to their corrupting influence?
I am head over heels in love with this post. :hail: :hail:
Ditto!! :hail: :hail:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 1 2009, 08:09 PM
Kenny
Nope. :(

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 1 2009, 02:50 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Nov 1 2009, 02:21 PM
Mason
Nov 1 2009, 02:07 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Nov 1 2009, 12:54 PM
Why did Mia tell that lie to Chad about sleeping with various boys?
So that Chad will believe he's not the father of her baby.
Well yeah, but I kinda meant, why is she willing to risk so much?
Because she's an idiot.
i know i should care about mia having to admit that she's a slut, but i don't. her whole school probably already knows that not only did she drop out to have a baby, she sold it, and lied to the father and everyone else about it to cover it up. she acts as if this revelation about being a whore is going to be the one that ruins her reputation, when sleeping around would be the least bad thing she's done so far in this storyline. it still blows my mind that mia thinks her selling her own baby is the most normal thing in the world, and that she acted selflessly by doing so. that is why everyone should be ostracizing her--not because she slept around.

Edited by luvpumpkns, Nov 2 2009, 08:17 AM.

Mason

Kenny
Nov 2 2009, 02:07 AM
Mason
Nov 1 2009, 08:09 PM
Kenny
Nope. :(
Damn, damn, damn!

Sugarfire
Member Avatar

:wow: I had just watched last weeks episodes over weekend....gotta love DVR! Anyway what got me was the interaction between Sami and Nicole. Nicole's face at times was priceless. The massive blow up when this all comes out is going to be delicious to watch!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply