Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview (11/10 Issue)
Topic Started: Oct 27 2009, 08:06 AM (2,958 Views)
Nicole Walker

Any details on the Safe article?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tarheel
Member Avatar

Go Chloe and Chance! Billy had his time and he wasted it. Its over, done and time for Chloe to move on for good. I'm sick of her being made to waste her time and heart on this asshole. I get that Billy's hurting, but he's not the only person that's lost someone close to him and being a dick about it won't bring Colleen back of help him heal. He could be using Colleen's death as motive to spend more time with his daughter, or be a better person, but instead he's being a jackass and of course Chloe's made to empathize with his ungrateful ass. I'm just glad to see that Chloe and Chance will be making up and things will be moving forward with them finally. I'm really looking forward to their November scenes. Billy can go chase after Mac or hell Sharon's available.

curlygirl
Member Avatar

tarheel
Oct 27 2009, 11:35 AM
Go Chloe and Chance! Billy had his time and he wasted it. Its over, done and time for Chloe to move on for good. I'm sick of her being made to waste her time and heart on this asshole. I get that Billy's hurting, but he's not the only person that's lost someone close to him and being a dick about it won't bring Colleen back of help him heal. He could be using Colleen's death as motive to spend more time with his daughter, or be a better person, but instead he's being a jackass and of course Chloe's made to empathize with his ungrateful ass. I'm just glad to see that Chloe and Chance will be making up and things will be moving forward with them finally. I'm really looking forward to their November scenes. Billy can go chase after Mac or hell Sharon's available.
I don't think Billy and Sharon need to go down that road again. It would be way too hurtful for Jack for one thing and they are better off as friends, imo.

Chloe's character seems to come alive when she is around bad boy Billy.....but, I have to agree that Chance is good to/for her....but, I don't think Chloe knows how to stay away from Billy!

Sharon
Member Avatar

Quote:

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: OLTL's Nora and Bo

I Can't Wait To Read This. I'm Such A Sucker For All Things Bo/Nora. LOL.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 27 2009, 11:10 AM
I'm looking forward to the Hope/Carly "showdown".
Oh I am soooo looking forward to that!!!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

See, I was more of a Brenda/Jax fan

Sharon
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Oct 27 2009, 01:03 PM
See, I was more of a Brenda/Jax fan
So Was I.

celine12

Lucid
Oct 27 2009, 08:46 AM
Here comes jealous Nick, anyone doubt Shick are going to get back together? yeah, me either
:eyeroll:

thanks Kenny
Trust me, this is very misleading. I read the story and Phyllis is with Nick 100%. In fact she even gets on Adam's case (no pun intended) about using Sharon to try to get to Nick.
Edited by celine12, Oct 27 2009, 01:30 PM.

Logan2010

I just don't get with all of the Vanessa Marcil returning rumors since she last left the show in February 2003. This stuff is completely getting old.

tarheel
Member Avatar

Chloe comes alive doing anything. She doesn't need Billy for that. She was the most entertaining part of the show for me before Billy showed up and I only watch his scenes when he's with her, while I impatiently wait for her scenes regardless of who she's interacting with. Chloe is more than just "Chilly" and since "Chilly" is Chloe constantly getting kicked in the teeth by Billy, there's nothing for her to light up for. All they do is bicker and that's gotten old.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Good for James Scott.

dmarie

:) I assumed Adam really want to keep eyes on Sharon so he can prepares some lies if she starts to realized One, Dr Taylor was not on staff at the Mental home. She will receive no Death cert, because her baby didn't died, and he will write out a birth cert for Ashley baby, when she had no baby. I get the feeling the Ashley will finally admit that she didn't have a baby. Today she told Victor of her fear, but she think they were dreams.
Now that Ashley is acting like she has her mind back , Adam is leaving her alone. He is a person who has to control the situation. Why he had to tell Sharon about his affair with Ralph , I Think he is just setting her up that he is her friend and she will confine in him like Ashley did. I hope that SHaron and Adam will not become lover, I not happy with this program for letting Adam stealing Sharon child.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Add me to the list of Don't like Brenda people. Don't need Jax/Brenda/Sonny part 836 as well as tired of all of the rumors of her coming back.

Chloe and Billy have amazing chemistry, but it does make Chloe pretty pathetic the way she falls all over Billy. Would love her to just write Billy off and move on. Chloe was a strong character like that. She would go for what she wanted without any excuses.

The only reason that I am glad we find out who Rex's father is because I am sick of hearing about it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

cubsgirl
Oct 28 2009, 06:05 AM
The only reason that I am glad we find out who Rex's father is because I am sick of hearing about it.
Same here. Hopefully this is Mitch's LAST reign of terror.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

The only Brenda I want back on my TV is the boobalicious Goddess in my avatar! Only I don't want her to play Jill anymore!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply