Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (10,359 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Ali Sweeney, and this week's SOW features an interview with Galen Gering.

Rafe sneaks into Sami's apartment to get a DNA sample in order to prove that Sydney is Sami's biological daughter. Ali Sweeney explains Sami's reaction: "She is thrilled, relieved, glad he's ok and pissed that he sent her an email breaking up with her, and now he's here, kissing her." However, Galen Gering offers a different slant to SOW on Rafe's reaction: "Sami is the last person Rafe wants to see at this point. He's trying to protect her. Rafe doesn't want to tell Sami he suspects Nicole has taken her baby and that Sydney is her child, and end up being wrong."

Rafe doesn't tell Sami anything about his investigations, because he wants to wait until he can establish that Sami is Sydney's mother. Sweeney previews that Rafe and Sami make love, and then Sami asks Rafe why he's come back. Rafe says he can't tell her, and Sami and Rafe agree that Sami won't question him too much.

Rafe tells Sami not to let anyone know he's back. Gering explains, "As far as Rafe is concerned, Nicole and Stefano are the reason he was attacked in the first place, because Meredith mentioned something about Stefano. If they know he's back and investigating, he could be in more danger."

Nicole then comes over Sami's apartment, but Rafe hides. Then, Rafe goes to send the DNA sample to his contact, while Sami goes to the DiMera mansion to see EJ. SOD says that Sami and EJ "reach a new understanding", after which they go to Grace's grave together.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Woohoo :makeout: :wub: Sounds great! I am happy he remembers about Meredith spilling about Stefano. Thanks for posting.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM
Then, Rafe goes to send the DNA sample to his contact
Did he ever get a sample from Sydney? If so, how? I don't remember that at all. I thought he was supposed to be collecting them when Meredith attacked him.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm actually excited for the Rafe and Sami reunion. Shocking, I know.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't care about this reunion at all. The only positive is that it is moving the reveal along.

Thanks, Ellie!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'll get my pillow ready for when they put me to sleep.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 28 2009, 01:39 PM
You and me both.

Interesting how Rafe is all trying to sneak around and get the DNA samples to determine that Sydney is in fact Sami's child, but all that can wait while he has a quickie!! That a boy Rafe, got your priorities in order!!!

Blech. :puke:
Edited by SoapGal1, Oct 28 2009, 01:49 PM.

justforfun

Yay for Rafe and for Safe!!! Can't wait for the reunion!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Saint Sami just accepts that he's back, agrees not to question him anymore as to why he disappeared and spreads her legs as a welcome home gift?

How nice.

Ellie

Rhi
Oct 28 2009, 02:15 PM
Saint Sami just accepts that he's back, agrees not to question him anymore as to why he disappeared and spreads her legs as a welcome home gift?
I totally should have just written that as a summary! Would have saved a bunch of time. :smile:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It's pretty sad that she sleeps with him and THEN asks him why he is back.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Sure am glad to see Rafe on the case again and back with Sami. She sure has missed him as he has been a rock for her. He is good for Sami. Thanks to the post.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rhi

How nice.
:lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

I nearly fell asleep just reading this. Zzz!

Thanks, Ellie! :)

lagirl

Angie79
Oct 28 2009, 02:19 PM
Wonder why Sami ask when it is obvious he is back to get laid.

mirabella

Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see their reunion. SAFE are back together. WooHoo!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JANALH
Oct 28 2009, 01:49 PM
Mason
Oct 28 2009, 01:39 PM
You and me both.

Interesting how Rafe is all trying to sneak around and get the DNA samples to determine that Sydney is in fact Sami's child, but all that can wait while he has a quickie!! That a boy Rafe, got your priorities in order!!!

Blech. :puke:
It just confirms what I've been saying all along...according to Rafe, Sami can't be trusted to wipe her own ass without falling apart. She can, however, be counted on for a quick roll in the hay. :eyeroll:

I am looking forward to the new understanding between EJami and their visit to Grace's grave. Could this mean... *gasp* ... Sami finally understands that EJ had a right to be a part of their daughter's life? Woudn't that be some very convenient timing? :lol:

ETA: Thanks for posting, Ellie - and welcome back! We missed you last week. :)
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 28 2009, 02:40 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Rhi

How nice.
This made my day! As for the rest, I still don't understand where the real Sami went, you know, the Sami that hates to be lied to and goes out of her way to dig up people's secrets. Whatever. As long as somebody's happy I guess. :drunk:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lagirl
Oct 28 2009, 02:31 PM
Angie79
Now now. Maybe that's just his way of collecting a DNA sample.

:D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

IMissAremid
Oct 28 2009, 02:45 PM
lagirl
Oct 28 2009, 02:31 PM
Angie79
Now now. Maybe that's just his way of collecting a DNA sample.

:D
:roflol: :roflol:

Speaking of DNA samples, though...wouldn't Rafe need a sample from Sydney to prove she is Sami's daughter?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply