Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (10,377 Views)
ilovemydays

So much for a friendly suggestion.
If you want to keep bumping the thread dedicated to the SAFE article by all means feel free.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

This is a Sami and Rafe Reunite thread, non? I believe that is what she meant...although after 14 pages of talking about them, I forgot what the article was about. LOL! Those two generate lots of buzz.

But yea, it did get really tacky with the pissing contest. Someone want to throw in some Lumi pics too? :rolleyes:

angmc
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 3 2009, 11:33 AM
This fanbase pissing contest is really tacky.This board isn't like SoapCity. We don't have "Safe ONLY" and "Ejami ONLY" threads. To be specific, this thread is about the discussion of magazine articles -- not the fandom of Sami and Rafe.

Thanks Kenny.
Edited by angmc, Nov 3 2009, 12:06 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 3 2009, 11:15 AM
jeanneshuis
Nov 3 2009, 11:04 AM
SocRMum1
Nov 3 2009, 11:00 AM
jeanneshuis
Nov 3 2009, 09:59 AM
I think that's cute and very cool of Ali to post the pictures. One of the things I so appreciate about Ali is her efforts to reach out to fans and show her appreciation of our efforts. She did the same when Forbidden Love (the EJami fan site) sent her flowers for her birthday in September - posting pictures of she and James posing and goofing around with the flowers.

http://whrrl.com/experience/story/18448088?sharer=17530793

Posted Image

Posted Image
yep its awesome the cast tweets us and thanks
all fan bases for gifts fun times ;)

Did you see the pics of them all having lunch yesterday that she posted? I was laughing at the fact that apparently they thought it was funny to snap pictures of each other while their character was on screen behind them. I don't know why that hit them as so funny - but that's what I guess made it funny to me. Evidently they all seem to have a great time working together.

Ali also had some pictures posted of her kids in their Halloween costumes that were absolutely adorable. Her daughter looks nearly identical to her son now - too cute!
Love the pics that Ali tweets. She really shows she cares about her fans and interacts with them.
The pictures of her kids were adorable!!! Love the penguins, too.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

All the pics are cool. I am glad you all posted them as I don't tweet. ;-) Thanks

michelle
Member Avatar

Nevermind.
Edited by michelle, Nov 3 2009, 01:22 PM.

Nicole Walker

"So glad in this downtrodden economy fans of DOOL are spending money on things that are really important, like personalized SAFE penguins, while there are 6 million starving children in this country"

Stop hating.

michelle
Member Avatar

^Not hating, just intense disliking.

I believe I am allowed to have an opinion here just as everyone else does. Some may love the penguins, I do not have to.

Manda1

This thread is soooo funny...I promised myself I wouldn't say anything but........I cannot resist :lol:

I wonder where are the flowers the Ejami fans paid for two months ago? Probably no longer with us..... :lol: But still definitely not a waste of money because they were given to give pleasure to Ali on her birthday and you got a great gift back from her with some pics with James. Amazing we've only got to see them now months after they were taken.

The Safeís penguins will still be cute and cuddly 2 months from now and if not being enjoyed by Ali and Galenís children they could always be donated to a childrenís hospital for Christmas if they didnít want to keep hold of them so some sick children could enjoy them.

And the company who produce those stuffed toys were probably pleased to have someone purchase their stuff in this economy too. So I think someone has benefited from the Safe fans buying those penguins not least of all Ali and Galen Ė just look at their faces in their pics :wub: Hey it's nice to be nice. And could the timing be better I mean? During Safe reunion week and that fans remember everyday they have been on? Yeah, it's nice. :smile:

Actually really enjoying the show this week and looking forward to tomorrow when the story in this article begins to air.

Mason
Member Avatar

Everyone has a right to their opinion here. Please keep things civil. Thanks! :)

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

oh SNAP!!! the safe fans give better gifts to soap opera stars than the ejami fans!
let the war begin!

i kid guys, but really? this thread has now devolved into which fanbase is better at buying gifts?
Edited by luvpumpkns, Nov 3 2009, 01:55 PM.

six
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Nov 3 2009, 01:55 PM
oh SNAP!!! the safe fans give better gifts to soap opera stars than the ejami fans!
let the war begin!

i kid guys, but really? this thread has now devolved into which fanbase is better at buying gifts?
I was going to write a little story about the flowers possibly becoming compost that might later nourish crops that would be harvested and given to starving children, but I'll just leave it at a little :hail: smiley for this post.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Manda1
Nov 3 2009, 01:52 PM
This thread is soooo funny...I promised myself I wouldn't say anything but........I cannot resist :lol:

I wonder where are the flowers the Ejami fans paid for two months ago? Probably no longer with us..... :lol: But still definitely not a waste of money because they were given to give pleasure to Ali on her birthday and you got a great gift back from her with some pics with James. Amazing we've only got to see them now months after they were taken.

The Safeís penguins will still be cute and cuddly 2 months from now and if not being enjoyed by Ali and Galenís children they could always be donated to a childrenís hospital for Christmas if they didnít want to keep hold of them so some sick children could enjoy them.

And the company who produce those stuffed toys were probably pleased to have someone purchase their stuff in this economy too. So I think someone has benefited from the Safe fans buying those penguins not least of all Ali and Galen Ė just look at their faces in their pics :wub: Hey it's nice to be nice. And could the timing be better I mean? During Safe reunion week and that fans remember everyday they have been on? Yeah, it's nice. :smile:

Actually really enjoying the show this week and looking forward to tomorrow when the story in this article begins to air.
Excellent post!!! I am glad that the fans appreciate and want to show their appreciation for their favorite actors, actresses, and couple. There is nothing wrong with that and in giving something to someone else. Bravo to those fans, not matter who you root for, to do that.

Nicole Walker

"Not hating, just intense disliking.

I believe I am allowed to have an opinion here just as everyone else does. Some may love the penguins, I do not have to. "

If you don't like the penguins that's okay but you do not criticize others on how they spend thier money, now you're making it personal. I see nothing was said on Ejami's buying Ali and James flowers or any of the other um stuff that was sent to them, so obvious. Ali and Galen loved the penguins so that's good for the Safe fans who took their time to send them.

Quote:

let the war begin!

LOL. Those penguins will be around for awhile. I think it would be cute if Galen and Ali gave them to their kids. Anyways it's the thought that counts, I don't see what the big deal is.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Nov 3 2009, 02:12 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Nov 3 2009, 02:06 PM
"Not hating, just intense disliking.

I believe I am allowed to have an opinion here just as everyone else does. Some may love the penguins, I do not have to. "

If you don't like the penguins that's okay but you do not criticize others on how they should spend thier money, now you're making it personal. I see nothing was said on Ejami's buying Ali and James flowers, so obvious. Ali and Galen loved the penguins so that's good for the Safe fans who took their time to send them.

Quote:

let the war begin!

LOL. Those penguins will be around for awhile. I think it would be cute if Galen and Ali gave them to their kids. Anyways it's the thought that counts, I don't see what the big deal is.
Nor, do I. It is just a fanbase expressing their gratitude to their favorites. I am sure other fanbases on this and other shows do it and it's not big deal.

Nicole Walker

Exactly. Now in light of the Safe article. Today Sami and Rafe saw each other and tomorrow they get up close and more personal. LOL!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Manda1
Nov 3 2009, 01:52 PM

I think the penguins are very cute. I see no problem with the Safe fans sending them or anything else. Most fan bases send all kinds of things to their faves - more power to'em.

You didn't see the pics posted of Ali, James and the flowers before now because the topic hadn't come up here that I'm aware of. We were all pretty excited about it when it happened and there was lots of discussion and are still banners, etc. floating around using the pictures over at FL. But my point was that I think it's great that Ali recognizes the efforts of fans and basically rewards them by giving such cool recognition. She always does an excellent job of navigating the treacherous fan war zones. ;)

michelle
Member Avatar

Alright already! I will take back my statement of wasting money on penguins in a down economy! You win!

Spend more money if you want! Send them jars and jars of pickles inscribed with SAFE 4 EVER for Christmas and hopefully we'll get more pics of Ali and galen holding the jars for all to see and appreciate!!

Really people, just kidding! Geesh!

Manda1

michelle
Nov 3 2009, 02:26 PM
Alright already! I will take back my statement of wasting money on penguins in a down economy! You win!

Spend more money if you want! Send them jars and jars of pickles inscribed with SAFE 4 EVER for Christmas and hopefully we'll get more pics of Ali and galen holding the jars for all to see and appreciate!!

Really people, just kidding! Geesh!

Umm a pickles related gift.....not a bad idea ... :lol: :lol:

Taelyn

Thats actually a cute Idea , .. Though I would bet Galen had more then his share of pickle breath kisses last year .. And I see lots of kissing in the months to come :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply