Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (10,365 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 28 2009, 02:47 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 28 2009, 02:45 PM
lagirl
Oct 28 2009, 02:31 PM
Angie79
Oct 28 2009, 02:19 PM
It's pretty sad that she sleeps with him and THEN asks him why he is back.
Wonder why Sami ask when it is obvious he is back to get laid.
Now now. Maybe that's just his way of collecting a DNA sample.

:D
:roflol: :roflol:

Speaking of DNA samples, though...wouldn't Rafe need a sample from Sydney to prove she is Sami's daughter?
He's quite the top FBI agent isn't he?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SocRMum1
Speaking of DNA samples, though...wouldn't Rafe need a sample from Sydney to prove she is Sami's daughter?
I asked that question on the first page--if Rafe had gotten a sample from Sydney--and nobody answered me. I don't know if he'll have access to the test samples that we know Chad and Sydney get done next week.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 28 2009, 02:56 PM
SocRMum1
I asked that question on the first page--if Rafe had gotten a sample from Sydney--and nobody answered me. I don't know if he'll have access to the test samples that we know Chad and Sydney get done next week.
One would think that getting Sydney's DNA would be important wouldn't one? Not to worry, he'll be back on the case as soon as he finishes taking care of little "rafe"!! :P

strawberry1971

He had one of Grace's bib's when he was first trying t collect the samples...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

strawberry1971
Oct 28 2009, 03:07 PM
He had one of Grace's bib's when he was first trying t collect the samples...
If he still has access to that bib it would only prove that Sami is not Grace's mother.

Agent Airhead is still going to need something from Sydney. Maybe he can dress up like the Maytag repairman and try to sneak in to the DiMansion again to get it. Wouldn't want him to...you know...tell anybody about his suspicions and just suggest they all be tested. :eyeroll:

samixxx
Member Avatar

I'm with Rafe I wouldn't tell everyone yet either, especially with the Dimera's involved. Yeah I know it's unlikely they would alter a DNA test. :shame: As for not telling Sami like in the interview I believe, if he is wrong it would hurt Sami more than not telling her now and getting the truth first.

Who knows maybe after the have curbed their passionate hunger, they will come across something that Syndey left behind at Sami's place.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

samixxx
Oct 28 2009, 03:33 PM

Who knows maybe after the have curbed their passionate hunger, they will come across something that Syndey left behind at Sami's place.
Yeah...because we all know their priorities. Hunger first. :rolleyes:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am totally annoyed that Rafe doesn't spill something...just a little bit...or at least tell her he is working on something undercover (no pun) and he will tell her shortly. Sami's blind trust is odd.
I am interested in seeing how it all plays out though...especially if it leads to the reveal. Get a move on already!

LOL about all of the Rafe venom being spewed. So he is getting his groove on with Sami. At least she is willing. So what if he is keeping something from her. Not like that isn't fair game on this show or even between couples.

I don't get what the big deal is. Well, I guess I do. It is still funny though.
Thanks for posting!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

At least this moves us closer to the big reveal.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SocRMum1
Oct 28 2009, 03:47 PM
samixxx

Yeah...because we all know their priorities. Hunger first. :rolleyes:
I almost spit my coke out reading that one... :P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

OMG, why are they subjecting us to more Safe? What a waste of my time.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

What day does this suckfest air.,,so I can find something else to do...you know,,get a body wax,get hit by a car,, open a vein,all are preferable to this

Mayholidays

Alligato
Oct 28 2009, 03:58 PM
I am totally annoyed that Rafe doesn't spill something...just a little bit...or at least tell her he is working on something undercover (no pun) and he will tell her shortly. Sami's blind trust is odd.
I am interested in seeing how it all plays out though...especially if it leads to the reveal. Get a move on already!

LOL about all of the Rafe venom being spewed. So he is getting his groove on with Sami. At least she is willing. So what if he is keeping something from her. Not like that isn't fair game on this show or even between couples.

I don't get what the big deal is. Well, I guess I do. It is still funny though.
Thanks for posting!
I agree with you I am also disappointed he doesn't tell Sami but I'm sure he knows that there would be no stopping her if she knew,as for Sami's blind trust I think it's more a case of Blind Lust !!! Can't wait for the next few weeks I just hope it doesn't fall flat but so far it's been enjoyable.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I think that Rafe shouldn't blab anything till he is 100% certain. There is no point in raising Sami's hopes and the baby turns out not to be hers.

Luvndool

Ellie
Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM
Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Ali Sweeney, and this week's SOW features an interview with Galen Gering.

Rafe sneaks into Sami's apartment to get a DNA sample in order to prove that Sydney is Sami's biological daughter. Ali Sweeney explains Sami's reaction: "She is thrilled, relieved, glad he's ok and pissed that he sent her an email breaking up with her, and now he's here, kissing her." However, Galen Gering offers a different slant to SOW on Rafe's reaction: "Sami is the last person Rafe wants to see at this point. He's trying to protect her. Rafe doesn't want to tell Sami he suspects Nicole has taken her baby and that Sydney is her child, and end up being wrong."

Rafe doesn't tell Sami anything about his investigations, because he wants to wait until he can establish that Sami is Sydney's mother. Sweeney previews that Rafe and Sami make love, and then Sami asks Rafe why he's come back. Rafe says he can't tell her, and Sami and Rafe agree that Sami won't question him too much.
Rafe tells Sami not to let anyone know he's back. Gering explains, "As far as Rafe is concerned, Nicole and Stefano are the reason he was attacked in the first place, because Meredith mentioned something about Stefano. If they know he's back and investigating, he could be in more danger."

Nicole then comes over Sami's apartment, but Rafe hides.
:puke:

Quote:

Then, Rafe goes to send the DNA sample to his contact, while Sami goes to the DiMera mansion to see EJ. SOD says that Sami and EJ "reach a new understanding", after which they go to Grace's grave together.

Can't wait :applause:
Edited by Luvndool, Oct 28 2009, 08:17 PM.

Nicole Walker

Aww I love it!

Intheknow

Kali
Oct 28 2009, 05:16 PM
Safe will be over very, very soon.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like Sami & Rafe...I really do...there is no denying their chemistry.

But I also love Sami with EJ and Sami with Lucas...fuck that girl has the goods with all three.

My heart still aches for Lumi, but I think end game is EJami, but for now I am liking Safe.

kitkat
Member Avatar

samixxx
I'm with Rafe I wouldn't tell everyone yet either, especially with the Dimera's involved. Yeah I know it's unlikely they would alter a DNA test. :shame: As for not telling Sami like in the interview I believe, if he is wrong it would hurt Sami more than not telling her now and getting the truth first.

I do agree with him being smart about not letting her know his life may be in danger, and was in danger, I don't believe that EJ would ever let grave danger come to Sami. But his father, that is a majorly different story... And if Rafe's life is in danger, and Sami knows, then all of their lives could be endangered.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Intheknow
Oct 29 2009, 12:31 AM
Kali
Oct 28 2009, 05:16 PM
Safe will be over very, very soon.
Hope, springs eternal!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply