Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (12,480 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM
Then, Rafe goes to send the DNA sample to his contact
Did he ever get a sample from Sydney? If so, how? I don't remember that at all. I thought he was supposed to be collecting them when Meredith attacked him.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 28 2009, 02:47 PM
Speaking of DNA samples, though...wouldn't Rafe need a sample from Sydney to prove she is Sami's daughter?
I asked that question on the first page--if Rafe had gotten a sample from Sydney--and nobody answered me. I don't know if he'll have access to the test samples that we know Chad and Sydney get done next week.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Out of curiosity, does anyone in this thread believe he or she has a prayer of convincing anyone holding a contrary viewpoint that he or she is wrong?

Paxton
Member Avatar

Maybe everybody just needs, like, some soothing herbal tea and some pictures of Brady shirtless? Something which we can all agree on?

Paxton
Member Avatar

JANALH
Nov 2 2009, 03:33 PM
Yes, we can all agree, a shirtless Brady is yummy, but a shirtless Victor or Stefano??? I think not. (Even though I love 'em)
You never know . . . there could be folks out there pining for shirtless Roman. I mean, I'm not one of them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. That's why they make 31 flavors, etc etc.

Quote:

BUT little birdies I keep hearing from time to time keep me doubting that the reveal to come will be the end. This story may still have some legs on it after Sami gets Sydney.

Little birdies other than Corday's comment in the sweeps preview about this not being the end or whatever he said?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply