Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (12,491 Views)
Pettles

daisy132
Nov 1 2009, 06:45 PM
Taelyn
Nov 1 2009, 06:32 PM
Kali
Nov 1 2009, 04:58 PM
I'm totally an Ejami fan, but it would not surprise me if TPTB decided to go with a noncontroversial pairing for Sami, after the Lumi v. Ejami "fan wars." If the Boards are any indication (I'm not sure if they are), very few people are passionate about Safe--either pro or con. So I could see them going with the least objectionable pairing, even if no one is really excited about them. I hope that's not what they're doing, but I could see it happening, at least for awhile.
This kinda makes Safe look like some sort of "compromise" I think they are much more then that.
This board is certainly not Pro Safe.. The NBC boards have a strong Safe following.. More importantly to NBC though The ratings *With Safe* are much higher and they obviously have been getting great feedback on the couple.
The Internet Soap board fans are really only a fraction of the viewers.. Most people I know who watch soaps regularly have never even seen a Soap board.

I have no doubt that Sami will somehow end up in EJ's grip at some point but it will only be for the purpose of Rafe rescuing her, or reuninting with her. Rafe is the Man she loves and is "In Love" with, Lucas is the man she loved and will always love.. He was her young love , Rafe is her future.
EJ.. is her nightmare who she is tied to through Johnny.. Even Marlena at times had fond feelings for Stephano, but underneath it all she hated him.

I have no problem though with those who wish to hang on to that elusive dream of Ejami, even though any remote chance they had is based in the past.. and I say remote because quite onestly I hear all the time about how "EJ" still loves Sami.. But Love cant be one sided.. Sami does NOT love EJ, even if she feels sorry for him at times, or compassion, That does not equal LOVE .. even if she considered a marriage to him because she was pregnant.. that does not equal real love.. Even if out of lonliness, anger, and frustration she gave into 1 night of passion (A night even SHE called just sex).. That does not equal LOVE.

Sami and Rafe LOVE eachother.. that is not debatable.
Safe IS a compromise. It's what TPTB put together to end the Lumi/Ejami feud and for Tomlin to hire his pet.

As for NBC, the board is moderated by fans who are ALL Safe/Lumi fans, every single mod and adminisrator, and this caused many regular posters to stop posting. The mear thought for some is repulsive. And this is not the only board that isn't pro Safe, as you know.

This is not a Marlena/Stephano storyline. EJ is not Stephano, and for those who watch the show with somewhat of an unbiased view, they would see his many layers and continuous struggle within himself. EJ loves Sami, this has been brought up many times, and Stephano disliking the fact just reinforced it. Sami always denied her love for EJ, as noted by many, including Lucas and Rafe.

If Safe is the future, then I hope that they get shipped off to Switzerland with Austin and Carrie and John and Marlena. I for one find it hard to stomach them now, I can't think about years to come.
I agree 100%
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply