Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sami and Rafe reunite!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:21 PM (12,333 Views)
kitkat
Member Avatar

samixxx
Oct 28 2009, 03:33 PM
I'm with Rafe I wouldn't tell everyone yet either, especially with the Dimera's involved. Yeah I know it's unlikely they would alter a DNA test. :shame: As for not telling Sami like in the interview I believe, if he is wrong it would hurt Sami more than not telling her now and getting the truth first.

Who knows maybe after the have curbed their passionate hunger, they will come across something that Syndey left behind at Sami's place.
I do agree with him being smart about not letting her know his life may be in danger, and was in danger, I don't believe that EJ would ever let grave danger come to Sami. But his father, that is a majorly different story... And if Rafe's life is in danger, and Sami knows, then all of their lives could be endangered.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

Intheknow
Oct 29 2009, 12:31 AM
Kali
Oct 28 2009, 05:16 PM
OMG, why are they subjecting us to more Safe? What a waste of my time.
Safe will be over very, very soon.
Hope, springs eternal!

kitkat
Member Avatar

okay, just so you know, this was an abbreviation of the article from SOW-- This is what the actually article left us with....

Why I love Rafe.... by kitkat

Galen, now I'm summarizing somewhat, said that Rafe is willing to do anything to put Sydney back in Sami's arms, if she is indeed hers. No matter what it takes, if it takes him putting them both with EJ in the end, so be it. (pretty much his exact words)

He yearns for her happiness, not his, not anyone else's, hers. That is the definition of real love, EJ has never shown that. Not to Sami and not to Nicole, the argument of these two could go on for infinity, but that will always hold true-- at least from what we've seen so far.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Let me get somethings off my head first...

Rafe didn't pressure Sami into letting him adopt Grace. He asked she said yes, when she acted like she was wavering he asked if she didn't want him too to let him know, that it was okay. Not to mention the ideal of Rafe being the baby's father, was her ideal.

He tells her to keep it quiet that he's back and she tells Nicole to keep it quiet, which proves telling her things right now is not an option. According to Soap Opera Network, he does tell her that he's working on a case, and that he will explain soon.

Now to the sex thing... Speaking as a woman in love with her husband-- there is nothing wrong with unleashing spent up sexual desire. And these two have had it tied up for a while, wednesday they kiss for the first time in over 3 months, and from the pics I've seen and the promo it doesn't look like he seduces her as much as the other way around. The night they came back from the DR, she looked as if she wanted to kiss him, but he left, and she stood there looking after him with saddened desire.

I note to myself, he's the one that left. She wanted him to stay, I think that first kiss will let her know, things might have changed with him. I think that first kiss will serve as a catalyst for a moment of unbridled passion. Just because a couple sexually desires each other, doesn't mean it's not love. :makeout: :rockon:
Edited by kitkat, Nov 2 2009, 10:12 AM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 2 2009, 10:39 AM
kitkat
Nov 2 2009, 10:11 AM
Let me get somethings off my head first...

Rafe didn't pressure Sami into letting him adopt Grace. He asked she said yes, when she acted like she was wavering he asked if she didn't want him too to let him know, that it was okay. Not to mention the ideal of Rafe being the baby's father, was her ideal.

He tells her to keep it quiet that he's back and she tells Nicole to keep it quiet, which proves telling her things right now is not an option. According to Soap Opera Network, he does tell her that he's working on a case, and that he will explain soon.

Now to the sex thing... Speaking as a woman in love with her husband-- there is nothing wrong with unleashing spent up sexual desire. And these two have had it tied up for a while, wednesday they kiss for the first time in over 3 months, and from the pics I've seen and the promo it doesn't look like he seduces her as much as the other way around. The night they came back from the DR, she looked as if she wanted to kiss him, but he left, and she stood there looking after him with saddened desire.

I note to myself, he's the one that left. She wanted him to stay, I think that first kiss will let her know, things might have changed with him. I think that first kiss will serve as a catalyst for a moment of unbridled passion. Just because a couple sexually desires each other, doesn't mean it's not love. :makeout: :rockon:
So true in all respects. I believe that GG stated in his SOD article, that he doesn't want to run into Sami b/c he knows what will happen when he sees her. He stated, "He is so in love with this girl." He knows that if they meet, it will be with a passion that he will have difficulty controlling b/c of his LOVE FOR HER, not b/c he needs sex. He also states that he tries to leave, but "she wants him to stay and he kisses her and then one thing leads to another." Of course that is going to happen when you are deeply in love with someone and haven't seen them in a long time. It is a natural expression of your love for them. It is also, from the promos and spoilers, a very mutual thing born out of their mutual love for each other. Ali tells it in the SOW article,
"SAFE just loves each other so much." And I agree, just b/c a couple sexually desires each other, does not meant that they are not in love.
Thank you.... just FYI-- Ali did SOD, Galen did SOW

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply