Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope - Carly Showdown!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:43 PM (6,155 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD and SOW each feature an interview with Kristian Alfonso.

Hope goes to her house as "an excuse to go see Bo," Alfonso tells SOD. Alfonso continues, "One thing I have to declare is that her love for Bo has never wavered. She's upset with him, she's hurt and she's frustrated."

Hope goes upstairs in the house and sees Carly lying in her bed! Hope doesn't know who Carly is, though. Alfonso tells SOW, "The woman says, 'Hope, what are you doing here?'... Hope says, 'What am I doing here? What are you doing here?'" Carly tells Hope who she is, and she tells Hope that she killed Lawrence and is now, as Alfonso says, "running from the bad guys". Then, Bo and Justin come in, and Hope tells Bo he has 24 hours to turn Carly in. Hope tells Bo that once again, he's bringing danger to their house, as whoever is after Carly will find her there.

Hope goes back to the Kiriakis mansion with Justin and starts working with Victor to find out about Carly's past. As SOW explains, "Victor was married to Carly and gives Hope some insight into why she can't be trusted." Justin tries to make Hope understand that Carly isn't capable of murder, but as Alfonso tells SOW, Hope is thinking, "'If Carly is innocent, what's with all the secrets?'"

Meanwhile, Carly worries that Hope will turn her in, but Bo tells her that Hope can be trusted. Then, later, Carly has a nightmare and realizes when she wakes up that she's putting Bo in danger. She tries to leave, but when she opens the door, the authorities are there and arrest her. Bo, of course, wonders if Hope is behind this. Alfonso doesn't tell SOW if Hope is responsible, but she says, "There's no evidence that Carly is innocent. It's more important to Hope that her family is safe than risking everything for Carly..."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I'm really excited for this. Doesn't sound like much of a showdown, though.
Edited by Mason, Oct 28 2009, 01:47 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The Hope and Carly scenes should be good!

Thanks, Ellie!

sungrey

Well, that answered one question... Hope won't know who Carly is. Someone did the homework!

Thanks for the news, Ellie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Oct 28 2009, 01:43 PM
Hope goes back to the Kiriakis mansion with Justin and starts working with Victor to find out about Carly's past. As SOW explains, "Victor was married to Carly and gives Hope some insight into why she can't be trusted."
I don't understand this statement. Does SOW mean Victor gives Hope some insight into why Carly can't be trusted? Because the way it reads it sounds like it's saying Hope simply concludes that Carly can't be trusted because she was married to Victor, which seems a little strange coming from the woman who just moved into Victor's house. The story sounds ok though.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Ellie

Paxton
Oct 28 2009, 01:48 PM
Does SOW mean Victor gives Hope some insight into why Carly can't be trusted?
Right, Victor gives Hope details as to why Carly can't be trusted, and the reason Victor has these details is because he was married to Carly. (And you're welcome!)

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie! I still can't get over the fact that Hope doesn't know Carly. I guess Bo wasn't exactly hanging pictures of her on the wall.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Oct 28 2009, 01:50 PM
Paxton
Oct 28 2009, 01:48 PM
Does SOW mean Victor gives Hope some insight into why Carly can't be trusted?
Right, Victor gives Hope details as to why Carly can't be trusted, and the reason Victor has these details is because he was married to Carly. (And you're welcome!)
Ok, thanks, that makes more sense!

It definitely is weird that Bo has never mentioned her all these years.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Totally Team Carly.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Team Carly on this one. Hope is acting like a stupid bitch. She needs this wake-up call.

Thanks Ellie! :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I can't wait for these scenes!

I'm glad Justin jumps to Carly's defense after Victor tells Hope what I'm sure are only the bad things about Carly.

I bet it's Victor that turns Carly in, leading Bo to think it's Hope, further tearing them apart.

Notime
Member Avatar

Iíve been waiting for these two ladies to be in the same scene together. I want to know who's going to give the best arched-eyebrow look.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Yep, have to say, I'm team Carly on this one as well. I loved Carly and Bo back in the day!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I have liked both Bo/Hope and Bo/Carly over the years. However, I'm on team Carly on this one.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm torn on this- which is kind of nice.

To me it feels like Bo/Hope are in character. Hope is kind of a bitch, Bo is kind of stupid (in your own bed, Bo?), they're both gonna leap to conclusions a bit- that's also nice.

Sucks for the show that once again their most compelling involves old-school characters, but that's their issue. I'm just gonna enjoy feeling interested again.

Thanks for posting!

KathyRon

I didn't see Bo & Carly back in the day so I watched some Youtube stuff, and they were o.k.. but NEVER touched the chemistry of Bo & Hope! However, wanted to see if anything would be there once these two were back on screen together. Gotta say, I didn't see ANYTHING yesterday. It just fell kinda flat to me! Not happy with another interloper storyline but that's what we got so I am looking forward to hopefully good storyline for all people involved!

Go Bope Team! :rockon: :cheer:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

this sounds great. I'm really looking forward to Alfonso and Chappell sharing scenes together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karmakatch63

DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2009, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for these scenes!

I'm glad Justin jumps to Carly's defense after Victor tells Hope what I'm sure are only the bad things about Carly.

I bet it's Victor that turns Carly in, leading Bo to think it's Hope, further tearing them apart.
So is anyone going to mention to Hope that Victor tried to kill Bo because he wanted Carly. Or that Carly saved her son's life, and saved Bo's life? Seriously even without that knowledge, Hope is going to take Vic's word over Bo?
Oh right, just like she believed Larry Welch, Franco, Patrick......all of them over Bo. How silly of me to think Hope would actually believe Bo about anything thing, respect him or even give a damn about him.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

LOVIN' Hope showing Carly no mercy! :rockon:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Never was a Carly fan..however,,I was resentful,that my Hope was gone..this time around I am enjoying her..she is lovely and SHE CAN ACT!!I look forward to her,and the divine Miss Kristian's scenes

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply