Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope - Carly Showdown!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:43 PM (6,257 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

This all sounds like fun. I can't wait for the showdown. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Team Carly-Just because Hope's not giving any wiggle room. Also, from watching the last few days, I feel a real connection to Carly. Crystal is selling this well, even better than her first stint!

As a longtime fan, decades invested, I want this show to take this route. I want them to explore Justin/Hope.....Bo/Carly. Chemistry is abundant on all sides. This should be great!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I'm with TEAM FANCY FACE!!!!!! :cheer: Rooting for Hope to mop the floor with the floozy murderer!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Oct 28 2009, 11:25 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SO excited for these scenes. I have been waiting my ENTIRE DAYS related life for a scene that FINALLY brought Carly and Hope face to face and it is FINALLY here!

I love that Hope is showing no mercy to Carly and really why should she...she doesn't know her from a hole in the wall, she just killed her husband, whose goons are now trying to kill her AND she just caught her sleeping in her marital bed.

In the end I want Bo & Hope...I always will...but Hope needs this wake up call. She needs to learn ONCE and FOR ALL what she is losing and what she is risking by being so damn reckless with her marriage. She has to learn that Bo has a breaking point and that he too will reach an end point in their relationship.

Hope needs to suffer losing Bo over this...but in the end it HAS to be Bo and Hope.

In the mean time I would not mind a Bo/Carly redux and Justin/Hope fling.

This is setting up to be one hell of a quadrangle!

cscarly

the hope i loved been destroyed ever since chelsea on they destroyed hope chacter . she spose be most love what chelsea was shawn would she treat bo like she done all about her jeolousy of billy now carly . she leaves bo say aint safe bo did everything get her stay now crying not safe u gone anyway only one in danger be bo

sungrey

Mitchapalooza
Oct 29 2009, 01:26 AM
SO excited for these scenes. I have been waiting my ENTIRE DAYS related life for a scene that FINALLY brought Carly and Hope face to face and it is FINALLY here!

I love that Hope is showing no mercy to Carly and really why should she...she doesn't know her from a hole in the wall, she just killed her husband, whose goons are now trying to kill her AND she just caught her sleeping in her marital bed.

In the end I want Bo & Hope...I always will...but Hope needs this wake up call. She needs to learn ONCE and FOR ALL what she is losing and what she is risking by being so damn reckless with her marriage. She has to learn that Bo has a breaking point and that he too will reach an end point in their relationship.

Hope needs to suffer losing Bo over this...but in the end it HAS to be Bo and Hope.

Hear hear. :)

Just gimme a good story and I'll be on board.

4everccfan

Team Carly all the way! ....Hope should be grateful to Carly, she safe Shawn Douglas life, Mrs. H's when she had the hart attack, Bo's life not only physical but spiratual too! In addition, what people seems to forget including the writers..BO became a cop because he wanted to be better and that was all because of CARLY. She even helped build the Brady Pub. I know some of the Bope fans try to get amnesia everytime the name Carly comes in to place...Another interloper...blah, blah, blah...However, this one is just not another woman in Bo's life. Bring it on!!! Team Carly!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I have to admit I'm a little nervous that this storyline will turn Bo/Hope/Carly (Justin) discussions into what tends to become of anything where there's mention of Rafe, Sami, Nicole or EJ. That's the only downside to this.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie.

This should definitely breathe some fire back into Bope's relationship. I wonder how long this quad will last for.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bopefan

lbono2009
Oct 28 2009, 04:56 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2009, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for these scenes!

I'm glad Justin jumps to Carly's defense after Victor tells Hope what I'm sure are only the bad things about Carly.

I bet it's Victor that turns Carly in, leading Bo to think it's Hope, further tearing them apart.
So is anyone going to mention to Hope that Victor tried to kill Bo because he wanted Carly. Or that Carly saved her son's life, and saved Bo's life? Seriously even without that knowledge, Hope is going to take Vic's word over Bo?
Oh right, just like she believed Larry Welch, Franco, Patrick......all of them over Bo. How silly of me to think Hope would actually believe Bo about anything thing, respect him or even give a damn about him.
What are you talking about? what did Hope believe from Franco and Larry over Bo? with Larry, Bo and Hope weren't even together, because of a promise she made to her father who didn't want her with Bo after his heart attack and Bo was pretending he didn't want anything to do with Hope and was with Diane. Yes Hope likes to see the good in people, that's why she didn't think Patrick and Franco were bad, since they didn't give any indication, but what about Bo? he does the same thing, Hope was totally right about Billie, but Bo wouldn't listen and she is most likely going to be right about Carly too. This is afterall suppose to be a Carly 2.0.

Just because she is mad at Bo and doesn't get why Bo is hiding and protecting someone who is putting their family in danger doesn't mean she doesn't care about him or love him. So if Hope doesn't give a damn about Bo then I guess Bo doesn't give a damn about Hope either, after all he seems to be having his ex sleeping in his and Hope's bed, just because she isn't there doesn't excuse him, they are still married.

Also what word is Hope suppose to be taking Victors over Bo? Bo hasn't really said anything about Carly to her. and Justin will be proven wrong when he tells Hope that Carly could never kill anyone since she did. I wonder how long he'll be defending her.

Bopefan

cscarly
Oct 29 2009, 05:28 AM
the hope i loved been destroyed ever since chelsea on they destroyed hope chacter . she spose be most love what chelsea was shawn would she treat bo like she done all about her jeolousy of billy now carly . she leaves bo say aint safe bo did everything get her stay now crying not safe u gone anyway only one in danger be bo
How do you figure the only one that would be in danger is Bo, more them likely it would be Bo and his family because when someone from a dangerous family wants to get revenge with someone they go after the family and Bo is trying to protect Carly who they will be after which puts them all in danger and even if Bo were to be the only one in danger, why wouldn't Hope worry? Bo is the love of her life and the father of her children, she wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

Bopefan

4everccfan
Oct 29 2009, 10:06 AM
Team Carly all the way! ....Hope should be grateful to Carly, she safe Shawn Douglas life, Mrs. H's when she had the hart attack, Bo's life not only physical but spiratual too! In addition, what people seems to forget including the writers..BO became a cop because he wanted to be better and that was all because of CARLY. She even helped build the Brady Pub. I know some of the Bope fans try to get amnesia everytime the name Carly comes in to place...Another interloper...blah, blah, blah...However, this one is just not another woman in Bo's life. Bring it on!!! Team Carly!
Does Hope know any of this? no she doesn't, because nobody has told her any of this. SO how is she suppose to be greatful to Carly?

Bopefan

Mitchapalooza

I have to disagree about a fling with these 4. Bo and Hope ar still married to eachother, they should at least wait until they get a divorce. I dont want to see them cheating on eachother again. Justin is also still married. I dont see Hope cheating, since she is still mad that she slept with Patrick, as it was something she would and never has done, since she has only wanted Bo and had only been with Bo, this was something she hasn't gotten over and has told Bo this a couple of weeks ago.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

4everccfan
Oct 29 2009, 10:06 AM
What Carly did 16 years ago is irrelevant. Right now, she is not only putting Bo's life in danger for helping her, but the life of his wife and child. If the bad guys want to retaliate against Bo for helping Carly, who do YOU think they will go after? Hmmmm.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza

If anyone needs a wake up call right now, its Bo. He needs to STOP choosing to put his exes ahead of his wife and child. What will the consequences be of Bo choosing to help Carly?

Hope already knows what she has. She loves Bo and she doesn't want to lose him. But unfortunately Bo hasn't learned yet that he needs to treat his wife as an equal in their marriage. He can't keep her in the dark about situations and expect her to be okay with it. Honestly, the lesson in this story isn't going to be Hope's. It is going to be Bo's lesson when he finally understands what Hope has been trying to tell him all these years. Keeping things from her in an effort to protect her is going to backfire on him.

DOOLFan85

OMG, I cannot wait!!! Bocar and Bope in full effect.
:rockon:

karmakatch63

fancyface78
Oct 30 2009, 07:32 PM
Mitchapalooza

If anyone needs a wake up call right now, its Bo. He needs to STOP choosing to put his exes ahead of his wife and child. What will the consequences be of Bo choosing to help Carly?

Hope already knows what she has. She loves Bo and she doesn't want to lose him. But unfortunately Bo hasn't learned yet that he needs to treat his wife as an equal in their marriage. He can't keep her in the dark about situations and expect her to be okay with it. Honestly, the lesson in this story isn't going to be Hope's. It is going to be Bo's lesson when he finally understands what Hope has been trying to tell him all these years. Keeping things from her in an effort to protect her is going to backfire on him.
Maybe Bo will treat her as an equal when she stops treating him like her punching bag and doormat.
As for endangering people's lives....Hope needs to look in the mirror. She's put Bo's life, the lives of friends and families on the line just because of her impulsive acts. She runs off; she followed Bo when he pleaded with her to not do so; and she would lie to him and promise she wouldn't. Then he would have to rescue her.

Now she has impulsively chosen to live with a well know mob boss and drug dealer. What if Vic's enemies, or Phillip's enemies go after them at the mansion?

But then if Bo and Hope did not do these things they would be on the backburner with no story and living a dull, boring, life and the only happy ones would be a miniscule number of B/H fans who hate Bo and Hope being any thing dull, boring, couple where Bo's only job is to worship Fancy Face. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is the shake up they need to not become Tom and Alice.

golfnut

lbono2009
Oct 30 2009, 08:01 PM
fancyface78
Mitchapalooza

Maybe Bo will treat her as an equal when she stops treating him like her punching bag and doormat.
As for endangering people's lives....Hope needs to look in the mirror. She's put Bo's life, the lives of friends and families on the line just because of her impulsive acts. She runs off; she followed Bo when he pleaded with her to not do so; and she would lie to him and promise she wouldn't. Then he would have to rescue her.

Now she has impulsively chosen to live with a well know mob boss and drug dealer. What if Vic's enemies, or Phillip's enemies go after them at the mansion?

But then if Bo and Hope did not do these things they would be on the backburner with no story and living a dull, boring, life and the only happy ones would be a miniscule number of B/H fans who hate Bo and Hope being any thing dull, boring, couple where Bo's only job is to worship Fancy Face. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wow, this post sounds familiar :puke: ...think I just read the same thing somewhere else- hate Hope much??????? The wake-up call will be Bo's...I don't think or at least I hope there's not a woman on this board that would allow her husband/significant other's exes to parade through and set up shop in their house...but sounds like there might be a few. Carly is a murderer pure and simple...ok she saved a life or two and nursed a few people back to health- that was then, this is now....say it with me - "she is a murderer". Bo wanted to "follow procedure" during Ciara's kidnapping, now he's all gung ho to hide a fugitive....say it with me : "ultra stupid"...but somehow he'll be defended for choosing to follow procedure with his daughter's danger and throw caution to the win for his murderer ex-fiancee. Now tell me again, who needs a wake-up call???????

fancyface78
Member Avatar

lbono2009
Oct 30 2009, 08:01 PM
fancyface78
Mitchapalooza

I never said I minded Bo and Hope having conflict...and I'm happy they have a story. I was merely pointing out what this story is about.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

You know I think I am greatful for this Hope/Bo/Carly storyline if only so that for once there is a storyline igniting a passionate fanbase war on DAYS that I don't feel like I have to take a side on. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply