Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope - Carly Showdown!; Nov 10th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 01:43 PM (6,248 Views)
angmc
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 30 2009, 11:21 PM
You know I think I am greatful for this Hope/Bo/Carly storyline if only so that for once there is a storyline igniting a passionate fanbase war on DAYS that I don't feel like I have to take a side on. :lol:
I was thinking the same thing Mary. :cheers: Bope, to me, are the ultimate Days "supercouple" so it's nice to see such an interest in their storyline and igniting such passion with fans. But I have no horses in this race, so I can sit back and watch. :popcorn:

Does anyone know what day the Carly/Hope scenes air?
Edited by angmc, Oct 30 2009, 11:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

According to the spoilers for next week Hope threatens to turn in Carly on Wednesday so I'm thinking she finds her at the end of Tuesday's show?

cassie1013

Bopefan
Oct 29 2009, 04:36 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 29 2009, 01:26 AM
SO excited for these scenes. I have been waiting my ENTIRE DAYS related life for a scene that FINALLY brought Carly and Hope face to face and it is FINALLY here!

I love that Hope is showing no mercy to Carly and really why should she...she doesn't know her from a hole in the wall, she just killed her husband, whose goons are now trying to kill her AND she just caught her sleeping in her marital bed.

In the end I want Bo & Hope...I always will...but Hope needs this wake up call. She needs to learn ONCE and FOR ALL what she is losing and what she is risking by being so damn reckless with her marriage. She has to learn that Bo has a breaking point and that he too will reach an end point in their relationship.

Hope needs to suffer losing Bo over this...but in the end it HAS to be Bo and Hope.

In the mean time I would not mind a Bo/Carly redux and Justin/Hope fling.

This is setting up to be one hell of a quadrangle!
I have to disagree about a fling with these 4. Bo and Hope ar still married to eachother, they should at least wait until they get a divorce. I dont want to see them cheating on eachother again. Justin is also still married. I dont see Hope cheating, since she is still mad that she slept with Patrick, as it was something she would and never has done, since she has only wanted Bo and had only been with Bo, this was something she hasn't gotten over and has told Bo this a couple of weeks ago.
I agree, and I hate to say it - but they aren't wasting our time with these stories if nothings going to happen, lol. Like come on..it's a soap, and what soap doesn't have cheating...!

angmc
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 31 2009, 12:27 AM
According to the spoilers for next week Hope threatens to turn in Carly on Wednesday so I'm thinking she finds her at the end of Tuesday's show?
Thanks Mary! I guess I'll miss those scenes. Some other crap is airing around the same time next week so I'll delete those days from Tivo. I'll find it on the NBC website.

kandyo

fancyface78
Oct 30 2009, 07:28 PM
4everccfan
Oct 29 2009, 10:06 AM
Team Carly all the way! ....Hope should be grateful to Carly, she safe Shawn Douglas life, Mrs. H's when she had the hart attack, Bo's life not only physical but spiratual too! In addition, what people seems to forget including the writers..BO became a cop because he wanted to be better and that was all because of CARLY. She even helped build the Brady Pub. I know some of the Bope fans try to get amnesia everytime the name Carly comes in to place...Another interloper...blah, blah, blah...However, this one is just not another woman in Bo's life. Bring it on!!! Team Carly!
What Carly did 16 years ago is irrelevant. Right now, she is not only putting Bo's life in danger for helping her, but the life of his wife and child. If the bad guys want to retaliate against Bo for helping Carly, who do YOU think they will go after? Hmmmm.

Would have to agree with you. Hope has no reason to be grateful to this woman . KA said Hope doesn't know her. So everything that happened some 16 yrs ago, she wouldn't even know about. Bo never mentioned her to Hope. Besides what happened so many years ago is in the past. This is now. She finds this stranger in her home and asks her what she is doing there. She tells Hope she is Bo's ex financee and Bo is protecting her because she killed her husband and now "the bad guys" are after her..which means she has brought danger with her. Hope is now fearful for her family being in danger, for Bo risking losing his job for harboring a criminal and/or going to jail himself. To me Carly is being really selfish to bring her mess to Bo and also his family.
Team Hope and Bo!

DOOLFan85

IMissAremid
Oct 30 2009, 11:21 PM
You know I think I am greatful for this Hope/Bo/Carly storyline if only so that for once there is a storyline igniting a passionate fanbase war on DAYS that I don't feel like I have to take a side on. :lol:
I do agree with you. Though I'm pro-Bope, it's something about seeing Bocar that is making me extremely giddy.

PeterReckell4ever

lbono2009
Oct 28 2009, 04:56 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2009, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for these scenes!

I'm glad Justin jumps to Carly's defense after Victor tells Hope what I'm sure are only the bad things about Carly.

I bet it's Victor that turns Carly in, leading Bo to think it's Hope, further tearing them apart.
So is anyone going to mention to Hope that Victor tried to kill Bo because he wanted Carly. Or that Carly saved her son's life, and saved Bo's life? Seriously even without that knowledge, Hope is going to take Vic's word over Bo?
Oh right, just like she believed Larry Welch, Franco, Patrick......all of them over Bo. How silly of me to think Hope would actually believe Bo about anything thing, respect him or even give a damn about him.
This is exactly what I want to know... the man is not exactly biased on this. She left him for Bo so no he's not gonna be kind when telling Hope about Carly. Once again I find myself in awe that again Hope will take someone else's word over Bo's. Its a habit and has been for years, I am sick of it. Isure hope someone reminds Vic HE tried to kill his own SON over a woman...

And one more thing, I find it hard to believe so many think Hope taking Ciara and living in the mansion is such a 'wonderful' idea..the man is a MURDERER as well...so tit for tat..she is putting Ciara in as much danger as Bo is right now by being in that house.
Edited by PeterReckell4ever, Oct 31 2009, 01:19 PM.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Kristian Alfonso and Crystal Chappell are my two favorite actresses ever on this show, so I am salivating over the upcoming Hope and Carly confrontation. I could easily see Bo longterm with either character, although I don't know if Justin is a viable love interest for Hope. Anyway, Hope hasn't trusted Bo for a long time, and I don't really blame her. The fact that Bo didn't initially believe she was Hope when she "returned from the dead," has stuck with her all of these years and so she always douts him now.
Edited by Mikegoldy, Oct 31 2009, 01:24 PM.

DOOLFan85

Daysfanatic79
Oct 28 2009, 08:30 PM
As a longtime fan, decades invested, I want this show to take this route. I want them to explore Justin/Hope.....Bo/Carly. Chemistry is abundant on all sides. This should be great!
I'm definitely going into this storyline with an open mind.
Though I'm an abort supporter of Bope, I never saw Bo/Carly back in the early-90s besides youtube. So, while I am going to be for Bope, I feel this is a good test in their marriage and of course I'm looking forward to the KA and CC scenes.
:biggrin:

karmakatch63

Mikegoldy
Oct 31 2009, 01:23 PM
Kristian Alfonso and Crystal Chappell are my two favorite actresses ever on this show, so I am salivating over the upcoming Hope and Carly confrontation. I could easily see Bo longterm with either character, although I don't know if Justin is a viable love interest for Hope. Anyway, Hope hasn't trusted Bo for a long time, and I don't really blame her. The fact that Bo didn't initially believe she was Hope when she "returned from the dead," has stuck with her all of these years and so she always douts him now.
Why would Bo believe it was Hope back from the dead (putting aside reality and all)? Everyone believed John was Roman returned from the dead. Bo, back then, if you watched, was a doubter of that too (the height and hairy chest must have thrown him off). But Bo was pressured and guilted by everyone to believe though he was wary because Stefano was involved. Guess what. Bo was right. Bo was the only one who was right. So for Bo to not want to get emotionally screwed over again by Stefano's games, imo, was reasonable and understandable. If Hope cannot get past it, if she does not trust this man who worships her, gives in to every selfish whim, then she ought to move on because once again, the "it's all about me" game Hope plays is tiresome.

sungrey

PeterReckell4ever
Oct 31 2009, 12:56 PM
lbono2009
Oct 28 2009, 04:56 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2009, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for these scenes!

I'm glad Justin jumps to Carly's defense after Victor tells Hope what I'm sure are only the bad things about Carly.

I bet it's Victor that turns Carly in, leading Bo to think it's Hope, further tearing them apart.
So is anyone going to mention to Hope that Victor tried to kill Bo because he wanted Carly. Or that Carly saved her son's life, and saved Bo's life? Seriously even without that knowledge, Hope is going to take Vic's word over Bo?
Oh right, just like she believed Larry Welch, Franco, Patrick......all of them over Bo. How silly of me to think Hope would actually believe Bo about anything thing, respect him or even give a damn about him.
This is exactly what I want to know... the man is not exactly biased on this. She left him for Bo so no he's not gonna be kind when telling Hope about Carly. Once again I find myself in awe that again Hope will take someone else's word over Bo's. Its a habit and has been for years, I am sick of it. Isure hope someone reminds Vic HE tried to kill his own SON over a woman...

And one more thing, I find it hard to believe so many think Hope taking Ciara and living in the mansion is such a 'wonderful' idea..the man is a MURDERER as well...so tit for tat..she is putting Ciara in as much danger as Bo is right now by being in that house.
I'm not too crazy about that either. Victor grew as a character when Isabella died and it seems like they're pulling him back to what he was. I was looking forward to Victor/Caroline... but I love John Aniston's one-liners and Victor's general attitude. :)

kandyo

lbono2009
Nov 4 2009, 09:07 AM
Mikegoldy
Oct 31 2009, 01:23 PM
Why would Bo believe it was Hope back from the dead (putting aside reality and all)? Everyone believed John was Roman returned from the dead. Bo, back then, if you watched, was a doubter of that too (the height and hairy chest must have thrown him off). But Bo was pressured and guilted by everyone to believe though he was wary because Stefano was involved. Guess what. Bo was right. Bo was the only one who was right. So for Bo to not want to get emotionally screwed over again by Stefano's games, imo, was reasonable and understandable. If Hope cannot get past it, if she does not trust this man who worships her, gives in to every selfish whim, then she ought to move on because once again, the "it's all about me" game Hope plays is tiresome.

According to you Bo is always right. Never ever does anything wrong. Never ever is taken to task for anything LOL. I remember for many years Bo and Hope always had that "feeling" when one or the other was in trouble or something was wrong. Too bad it didn't work when Bo wouldn't believe it was Hope. If you were fair, you would see that many things Bo has done in the past especially when it comes to his past exes, taking their side over Hope many times and leaves her to go off to Europe with Billie without telling her or even leaving her a note...or taking off with Billie when he promised he wouldn't and ended up in that pit and was taken advantage of. Hope to the rescue though! Worships her?....that doesn't seem to fly when he is more interested in helping his exes. I guess he can be a little selfish too

According to you Bo is always right. Never ever does anything wrong. Never ever is taken to task for anything LOL. I remember for many years Bo and Hope always had that "feeling" when one or the other was in trouble or something was wrong. Too bad it didn't work when Bo wouldn't believe it was Hope. If you were fair, you would see that many things Bo has done in the past especially when it comes to his past exes, taking their side over Hope many times and leaves her to go off to Europe with Billie without telling her or even leaving her a note...or taking off with Billie when he promised he wouldn't and ended up in that pit and was taken advantage of. Hope to the rescue though! Worships her?....that doesn't seem to fly when he is more interested in helping his exes. ..but he always asks for her forgiveness and she always does. I guess he can be a little selfish too. What do you know. Bo isn't perfect. He gives in to every whim? Yes he does when it comes to his exes! He does what he wants when it comes to Hope... kind of takes her for granted. The last time was when Ciara was kidnapped. She wasn't important enough to at least discuss it. Thank heavens it turned out OK. but all these things He was lucky it didn't backfire....and then there was Zack. The games he plays gets tiring too! He has trust issues with Hope. He always keeps secrets and truths from Hope just like he is doing now all in the name of protecting her. He doesn't trust her. But she is a cop and he should allow her in on what is going on. In other words, they BOTH have faults, not just Hope. It takes two! I hope this is the story that finally allows them to finally sit down and talk all the trust issues out together and get all the mess that was swept under the rug out in the open.

daysfanbrady

ok i am bo and hope fan for sure..however i got to admit, i love hope on her own storyline away from bo, for instance, princess gina, mostly away from bo, perfect scenes, her scenes with justin excellent, showdown with carly PERFECT. i loved it..but i also loved how carly held her own as well...really carly is no threat to hope, the only threat to hope is hope, she is creating more drama than needs to be..i think the writers are trying to make us angry at hope to tease the possibilities of COPE (CARLY AND BO)! But i dont think thats how its actually gonna go down.. im just loving days right now

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply