Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casey Deidrick blog 10/28
Topic Started: Oct 29 2009, 02:14 PM (1,007 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Time to Party
October 28, 2:29 PM

Halloween is upon us. I still have no idea what my plans are for this weekend. A group of us are thinking of heading down to Long Beach to visit the famous Queen Mary to see their haunted mazes. But, haunted mazes are not what they used to be. To be honest, they just don't scare me. There are way too many people and you see everything happening ahead of you!

Here's a picture at Taylor Spreitler's birthday party...

Posted Image

Anyway, last weekend was Taylor's sweet 16 birthday party in Hollywood. I went with Molly and met up with Mark Hapka, Nadia Bjorlin, and Brandon Beemer. I wish I had a party like that at 16! She had this huge Fender guitar cake I thought was SO cool. They were spinnin' a good playlist, so Molly and I busted out our moves on the dance floor while Mark, Nadia, and Brandon were studying our skills. Haha.

Posted Image

As of now we're on another week hiatus and getting ready for next Saturday, November 7th for Day of Days!

Who is coming?!

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/insider/caseys-corner/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Him and Molly are adorable together.

I think it's funny how BB and CD are the only ones not smiling. They're like sexy little bookends.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Oh to be young and having such a fun time! Who is the cute girl with Mark Hapka?

judyi46

lastDays
Oct 29 2009, 06:57 PM
Oh to be young and having such a fun time! Who is the cute girl with Mark Hapka?
I THINK that girl with MH is the new Hernandez sibling, Gabby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply