Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell and Peter Reckell Chat; Transcript Now Included
Topic Started: Nov 2 2009, 01:55 PM (3,255 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Today, I alongside other reporters, got to participate in a chat with Crystal Chappell and Peter Reckell to discuss the Carly and Bo storyline, as well as DAYS. One of the things that was mentioned was by Sara Bibel on the cancellation/renewal rumors. According to both actors, they had not heard a word about it as of late.

Another question that was asked by myself was about Carly's son, Nicky. Would she like to seem him come back, which could spice up the Carly/Viv rivalry even more. She replied, "The more the merrier. Why not? For right now, tho, I am glad it is just Carly and Viv, because they have some unfinished business they need to deal with first."

Others asked about if Carly will have more interaction with Rafe, played by Galen Gering, working with Kristian Alfonso for the first time, and who is the stronger fanbase...Otalia or DAYS?

Transcript will be up the following day, so stay tuned for that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Boy Nav, you have all the fun. Thanks. Look forward to the transcript.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It sounds like Crystal is finally excited about Days and the Carly/Vivian stuff. I am too.

I'm looking forward to the transcript!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I was there too! Hey Navvy, how much bad musak were you subjected to, LOL?

I asked them how they would describe their characters, then and now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Was anything big spilled?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

OneBadKitty
Nov 2 2009, 02:06 PM

OMG I hated ABBA before, but now after hearing that on the phone before being connected...I hate it more now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 2 2009, 02:12 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 2 2009, 02:06 PM

OMG I hated ABBA before, but now after hearing that on the phone before being connected...I hate it more now.
OMG!! I heard it too - AWFUL!! Dancing Queen is bad enough but a musak version of it is BLECH!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com has a write-up:

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/5830/

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will they play ramifications of Carly being buried alive? Why do people want to harm her?

CRYSTAL: "We do talk about the buried alive thing and the Vivian and Carly storyline is so delicious."

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

4everccfan

Thanks! I can't wait to see what the writters have in storage for these two..They are so GOOD together...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It sounds like Reckell is actually happy about a possible Bope break up and Bo moving on to Carly.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 2 2009, 04:13 PM
It sounds like Reckell is actually happy about a possible Bope break up and Bo moving on to Carly.
With the horrible shrewish way Hope's being written now, I can't say as I blame him.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 2 2009, 04:13 PM
I didn't get that sense from him at all.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

PR does sound excited about Carly being in the mix. I hope everyone involved gets a good storyline out of this.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Nov 2 2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks for posting.

PR does sound excited about Carly being in the mix. I hope everyone involved gets a good storyline out of this.
I agree. He sounded excited that Carly is in the mix - to make the Bo and Hope relationship more interesting.

kandyo

fancyface78
Nov 2 2009, 05:26 PM
mbdimera
Thanks for posting.

I agree. He sounded excited that Carly is in the mix - to make the Bo and Hope relationship more interesting.
That's what I got out of it too. That he is glad to have Carly in the story to give Bo and Hope something interesting. Also I thought this is supposed to be a Bo and Hope storyline, never heard it called a Bo/Carly storyline before since she was brought back specifically for Bo and Hope. Just saying!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I just think Peter is excited that he gets to play out an exciting storyline with two wonderful actresses. His character hasn't done much since Bo was dying last year.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

kandyo
Nov 2 2009, 05:38 PM
fancyface78
Nov 2 2009, 05:26 PM
mbdimera
Thanks for posting.

That's what I got out of it too. That he is glad to have Carly in the story to give Bo and Hope something interesting. Also I thought this is supposed to be a Bo and Hope storyline, never heard it called a Bo/Carly storyline before since she was brought back specifically for Bo and Hope. Just saying!
Exactly. He never said he wanted Bo and Carly to be together - at least not that I saw. If there is any confusion about it, I'm sure Peter can clear it up at this weekend's Days event. :wub:

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just hate the way Hope is being written as such a stubborn shrew to facilitate this story.

Personally, I'm all for Carly being woven back into Bo's orbit, but not if it means Hope is going to become so unlikable. It's unnecessary.

kandyo

Kenny
Nov 2 2009, 05:55 PM
I just hate the way Hope is being written as such a stubborn shrew to facilitate this story. I'm all for Carly being woven back into Bo's orbit, but not if it means Hope is going to become so unlikable. It's unnecessary.
I agree. It is unnecessary. The writers are getting carried away with the writing of Hope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply