Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sneak peeks for Days episodes 11/6 - 12/3!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2009, 06:33 PM (3,039 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see that Caroline is back on. I was wondering why they hadn't been using her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

I did notice that almost every time Chloe's on, "Daniel's Bedroom" is listed as a set. :sleep:

Mason

Sariah
Nov 2 2009, 08:51 PM
I did notice that almost every time Chloe's on, "Daniel's Bedroom" is listed as a set. :sleep:
I'm not surprised. The only time those two have anything in common is when they're on their backs.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Caroline again. I was starting to get worried about Peggy McCay.

AlisonLou

I noticed one of the eppys on around Thanksgiving that features Ciara includes Bo, Hope and Carly's names but not Justins. I'm hoping this means we might get a thanksgiving episode with Bope and Ciara and no Justin. I also noticed he is not going to be on much. His name is not listed much. Maybe it's because he is only a recurring character.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I could be wrong, but I don't think we're getting a Thanksgiving episode this year. Based on the characters and sets used on Wednesday and Friday (the 25th and 27th), it looks like it might be just another day in Salem. Disappointing. I hope I'm wrong though. I love when soaps celebrate holidays and I was disappointed we didn't get to see the people of Salem celebrating Halloween.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I think its been a few years since Days has celebrated Thanksgiving on the show. I can't remember the last time they did it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think Thanksgiving was celebrated last year, but I kind of blocked out most of anything from 2008 and the beginning of 2009. I'm pretty sure the last time DAYS celebrated Thanksgiving was 2007 when Shawn and Belle had their wedding on Thanksgiving Day and the family ate dinner at the pub afterwards for the reception.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 3 2009, 12:34 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

My memory of last year is actually fuzzy too LOL but I do seem to remember the show acting as if the Brady's celebrated Thanksgiving. I remember Max, Chelsea, and Stephanie being at the Pub and mentioning having Thanksgiving dinner. I could be completely wrong and may be thinking of Christmas or something so don't quote me on that LOL.

I do not think we will get Thanksgiving because it seems the Nicole kidnapping drama begins that week. Fay returns November 30 and it seems the big confrontations and reveal drama spills over into most of the week of the 16th.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 3 2009, 12:40 AM
My memory of last year is actually fuzzy too LOL but I do seem to remember the show acting as if the Brady's celebrated Thanksgiving. I remember Max, Chelsea, and Stephanie being at the Pub and mentioning having Thanksgiving dinner. I could be completely wrong and may be thinking of Christmas or something so don't quote me on that LOL.
I thought that too, but I went back and looked at a clip. There were only some decorations at the pub. No real dinner was held and Thanksgiving wasn't even mentioned.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Nov 3 2009, 12:41 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 3 2009, 12:40 AM
I thought that too, but I went back and looked at a clip. There were only some decorations at the pub. No real dinner was held and Thanksgiving wasn't even mentioned.
Ah, ok. Well, at least there were decorations.

I don't worry about Halloween but I wish they would celebrate Thanksgiving. That is one the show usually has celebrated most of the time.

I do think we will get a big Christmas this year and that is the one I like the most.

LovingDays

There`s 18 episodes but its not all full for each day.

1.Nicole=15
2.Rafe=13
3.Sami=13
4.Sydney=13
5.EJ=11
6.Arianna=10
7.Bo=8
8.Stefano=8
9.Brady=7
10.Nathan=7
11.Stephanie=7
12.Carly=6
13.Gabi=6
14.Mia=6
15.Hope=5
16.Kate=5
17.Melanie=5
18.Philip=5
19.Victor=5
20.Will=5
21.Caroline=4
22.Chad=4
23.Daniel=4
24.Vivian=4
25.Justin=3
26.Maggie=3
27.Mary=3
28.Roman=3
29.Chloe=2
30.Lawrence=2
31.Maxine=2
32.Fay=2
33.Abe=1
34.Allie=1
35.Harold=1
36.Johnny=1
37.Lexie=1
38.Lucas=1
39.Troy=1

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting Jason.

I really liked that little snippet of script you posted. I can't wait to see what happens with the reveal on the 12th and I'm kind of psyched that based on what you posted we should have Sami knowing the truth by Friday's Prevuze. Yay!

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! So they cast 6 year olds to play Sydney/Grace? Should be a good scene.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Why the six year olds? Is it a dream or a vision or something. I mean that would make them older than Johnny and Allie.

angmc
Member Avatar

I bet it's a dream..Maybe they are thinking what it would have been like when both girls had grown up and been raised as sisters?

Jason47
Member Avatar

The 6-year-old Sydney & Grace is a dream sequence of EJ's that happens while he's in the DiMera Foyer on Friday's episode, in Act 1, right after the theme song. Sami's voice is also heard in the dream.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Thank you Jason. I don't get to watch the show so I come here for all my "updates" ;-)

angmc
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 3 2009, 12:36 PM
The 6-year-old Sydney & Grace is a dream sequence of EJ's that happens while he's in the DiMera Foyer on Friday's episode, in Act 1, right after the theme song. Sami's voice is also heard in the dream.
Holy guacamole, how do you know this stuff?!? :OhMy:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply