Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview (11/17/09)
Topic Started: Nov 3 2009, 06:01 PM (3,580 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
Reeves Checks Into GH
Mark Collier's ATWT Return
DAYS: Sami Learns the Whole Truth
OLTL: Mitch's Return Brings Tragedy
Carly Chases Jack on ATWT
Chloe Confesses Her True Feelings to Chance on Y&R
B&B's Bill and Katie Head Down the Aisle
AMC's Madison: She's Alive!

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW
GH: Claudia's Aftermath
AMC: Amanda Sleeps with David!
Y&R: Phyllis Threatens Patty
DAYS: Hope Wants To Go Home

EDITORS' CHOICE: Birth Announcement, DAYS
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Colleen Zenk Pinter (Barbara, ATWT)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Bridget (Bold and Beautiful) , Ex-Becca (AMC), Lulu (GH)

Source: Angela at SON.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

AMC's Madison: She's Alive!

This might have actually been a spoiler if everyone didn't already know that Stephanie Gatschet was on the list to move to LA with the AMC cast.

Quote:

AMC: Amanda Sleeps with David!

WHAT! Please someone tell me this is misleading.

Wow would you look at that Eric Braden on ANOTHER cover of SOD, seriously how many does this make this year? Enough already.

Thanks Kenny

Mason

Roaring back? More like crawling back.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eric Braeden looks even more wrinkly and old than usual on that cover. He certainly looks pleased with himself.

Lucid
Member Avatar

oh look it's EB, quelle surprise!

:moon:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Sami Learns the WHOLE truth......Music to my freaking ears.

Hope wants to come back home...Well, of course she does...Carly has returned.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Lucid
Nov 3 2009, 06:39 PM

Haven't you heard? He's the only one who can sell magazines.

Lucid
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 3 2009, 06:40 PM
Lucid

must have missed that Kenny, was it posted anywhere ;) ;) ;)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

this really should have been a Sami, Nicole, EJ, and Rafe cover. Screw you Eric Braden

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 3 2009, 07:24 PM
this really should have been a Sami, Nicole, EJ, and Rafe cover. Screw you Eric Braden
Agreed

Kenny
Member Avatar

It really sucks that I'm going to have a long ass three-page article to transcribe tomorrow of Eric Braeden spewing the same shit he's been spewing for the last month and a half. I could fall asleep just thinking about.

berlingirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! I was hoping Victor would stay gone for awhile oh well! :blah:
I think that Sami should have been on the cover with her baby! :cheer:

Kailyn

Hope wants to come home and I hope Bo tells her no big fat no she wanted out why all of a sudden is it ok to come after all Cierra's therapist said not to go home . serves Hope right I hope Bo moves on with Carly. and Hope is miserable in Victors house.

lastDays
Member Avatar

EB is a narcissistic old bastard.Is he going to playing a leading man when hes 90?( a few years from now)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Bad bad picture of Eric Braeden...is this SOW's way of getting back at him for another cover picture?

daysfanbrady

omg i about had a heart attack when i read : CARLY CHASES JACK. i didnt process that it was for atwt i thought jack was coming back to the show and carly manning was after him lol..... btw arent there rumours circulating about jens return???

MEK
Member Avatar

Kenny
Eric Braeden looks even more wrinkly and old than usual on that cover. He certainly looks pleased with himself.
I agree. EB looks awful in that picture. The man just can't seem to shut up. Now he is trying to spin it that fans were upset at the thought of his leaving. Some were but even more had the attitude "don't let the door hit you on the way out." EB is really proving himself to be such a pathetic over the hill actor who can't stay out of the limelight and every time he opens his mouth he looks even more ridiculous. I am so looking forward to the next couple of months without his presence.

Michael Logan is reporting in TV Guide that most of EB's co-stars are unhappy he is returning. LOL!

Morganarose

I surely Hope goes home and gives hell to Carly. Never liked the character of Carly and don't see the big hurrah for the return and praise for the character/actress. I want Hope to be the smart, aggressive character like she used to be and for Bo to get his head clear and not get involved with once again an ex girlfriend/wife again. Bo an Hope belong together and I want them to be the rooting couple...Bo always has been impulsive and falls for the broken heroine who needs help and gets himself in trouble like he is harboring a criminal. Get your act together Bo! Can't wait for today's show when hope confronts Carly. Go Hope!

metitle
Member Avatar

Lucid
Nov 3 2009, 06:42 PM
Kenny
Nov 3 2009, 06:40 PM
Lucid

must have missed that Kenny, was it posted anywhere ;) ;) ;)
So true!
Haven't Days earned the cover spot?
In fact, Days is more interesting than Eric's shitty comments
as to why he went crawling back to Sony.
At least, Days is entertaining.
Jeez, what does one have to do get Days on the cover of SOD?

Mason

metitle
Nov 4 2009, 03:00 PM
Jeez, what does one have to do get Days on the cover of SOD?
I agree that DAYS should have gotten the cover this week, but it's not like DAYS doesn't get covers all the time. Come on now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply