Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview (11/17/09)
Topic Started: Nov 3 2009, 06:01 PM (2,914 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 4 2009, 03:01 PM
metitle
Nov 4 2009, 03:00 PM
Jeez, what does one have to do get Days on the cover of SOD?
I agree that DAYS should have gotten the cover this week, but it's not like DAYS doesn't get covers all the time. Come on now.
You are right. But haven't we had enough cover of EB by himself. Also Rugrat on SON posted all the 2008 covers and Y&R was in the lead by a ridiculous amount.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 4 2009, 03:00 PM
Lucid
Nov 3 2009, 06:42 PM
Kenny
Nov 3 2009, 06:40 PM
Lucid
Nov 3 2009, 06:39 PM
oh look it's EB, quelle surprise!

:moon:
Haven't you heard? He's the only one who can sell magazines.
must have missed that Kenny, was it posted anywhere ;) ;) ;)
So true!
Haven't Days earned the cover spot?
In fact, Days is more interesting than Eric's shitty comments
as to why he went crawling back to Sony.
At least, Days is entertaining.
Jeez, what does one have to do get Days on the cover of SOD?
Go back in time two weeks? And four weeks.

Actually the cover two weeks ago spoiled what's happening next week, so it's no wonder they didn't do it again.

metitle
Member Avatar

At the end of the day, do we really need to see EB on the cover of a magazine spewing stuff that we all know already?

Mason
Member Avatar

I'd be happy never to see him on another cover again, peronally.

brimike

Kenny
Nov 3 2009, 07:46 PM
It really sucks that I'm going to have a long ass three-page article to transcribe tomorrow of Eric Braeden spewing the same shit he's been spewing for the last month and a half. I could fall asleep just thinking about.
Three pages?!?! What the hell does he possibly have to say for three freakin' pages?!

Kenny
Member Avatar

brimike
Nov 4 2009, 05:34 PM
Kenny
It really sucks that I'm going to have a long ass three-page article to transcribe tomorrow of Eric Braeden spewing the same shit he's been spewing for the last month and a half. I could fall asleep just thinking about.
Three pages?!?! What the hell does he possibly have to say for three freakin' pages?!
Well, three pages was just my assumption since he got the cover, LoL.

rosey

Kenny
Nov 4 2009, 05:53 PM
brimike
Nov 4 2009, 05:34 PM
Kenny
Well, three pages was just my assumption since he got the cover, LoL.
Kenny I don't know about anyone else but you could just paraphase that one. I'm sure it's the same crap he said the last 15 interviews. LOL!!

I'm so sick of EB and Victor.

The article I'm curious about is Phyllis threatening Patty.

Thanks!

Kenny
Member Avatar

rosey
Nov 4 2009, 06:43 PM
Kenny I don't know about anyone else but you could just paraphase that one. I'm sure it's the same crap he said the last 15 interviews. LOL!!

Thanks!
LoL, I hear ya re: EB. By the way, we should be getting the article summaries posted soon. Sorry for the delay!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Mason
Nov 3 2009, 06:31 PM
Roaring back? More like crawling back.
Exactly. I'm sick of this asshole.

rosey

Kenny
Nov 4 2009, 07:20 PM
rosey
Nov 4 2009, 06:43 PM

Thanks!
LoL, I hear ya re: EB. By the way, we should be getting the article summaries posted soon. Sorry for the delay!
Thanks Kenny as always! Definitely appericate you writing them up for us. :)

VetsRock
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 3 2009, 09:28 PM
Bad bad picture of Eric Braeden...is this SOW's way of getting back at him for another cover picture?
ITA,I am still glad he is back,I hope MTS is back too

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply