Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The James Scott Interview - Days Of Our Lives; "There is going to be a huge twist..."
Topic Started: Nov 7 2009, 10:51 AM (16,324 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.michaelfairmansoaps.com/article/articleItem.cfm?cms_article_id=124

Here is the spoiler-ish stuff.

Quote:

I was chatting with our executive producer yesterday and he was going to give me some information on what is going to happen to EJ into next year and it was lovely. My jaw just dropped and I went, ďWhat? Wow!Ē Some of the stuff coming is stuff I had been pushing for, for a long time.

Knowing what I know of this show between now and March of 2010, every week is must see DAYS TV. I have never seen such impressive story outlines, ever!

The stuff I am shooting now with EJ is the best stuff I have ever filmed! There is so much I canít tell you. Itís the best time to watch the show since I came to the show three and half years ago. The stuff you are going to find out now and the stuff you are going to find out in a bit, and in a long time, and the way they are pulling everything together, is very interesting!

There is going to be a hugeÖ hugeÖ twist that you donít see coming that is going to turn that story on its head. I was surprised, but I thought it was brilliant! Brilliant!

I loved and I was delighted with what james said . I wonder what needs to happen, of course I can not believe Nicole's daughter lived and I do not believe that Sydney is her daughter .. So I wonder what happen . james said it was something we did not expect and it genius.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Good interview. I too am wondering what this huge twist is coming up regarding the baby switch story. I really hope they don't have Nicole's baby that she thought died end up being alive. However, that would be something Days would do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luvndool

I'm getting a 'page cannot be found' message. :-/

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Try this link.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/article/articleItem.cfm?cms_article_id=124

Luvndool

http://www.michaelfairmansoaps.com/message/thread.cfm?message_id=816&page=1

Is this the article/interview you were posting about?

mcr

I hope they will not bring Nicole's baby back. However this is Days we are talking about. This story doesn't need anymore twist The only thing I can think is that they will make Mia, Nicole's long lost daughter. They have never said anything about Mia's parents.

Luvndool

Thanks dc cubs. ;)

I didn't see anything in that article to suggest Sydney is anything other than EJ and Sami's baby.

I think our twists and turns are just about over in this story. I'm not sure what form of revenge EJ plans to dish out to Brady, but it seems likely that it will either have something to do with Nicole or Arianna...my money is on the latter. I also found it interesting to see him say that 'Jami' fans have good times a coming. But I refuse to get my hopes up.

Thanks for posting the link to the article rachel.

mcr

I have to agree with James Scott, the old EJ would have never fallen for Nicole's lies, although love makes you do crazy things, when Sami was pregnant with the twins and tried to fake the amnio he wasn't buying it and now all of a sudden we are suppose to believe that he just let this woman lie to him for months about a fake baby.

I am just so happy that this story is finally over because to me it dragged on to long.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

I was chatting with our executive producer yesterday and he was going to give me some information on what is going to happen to EJ into next year and it was lovely. My jaw just dropped and I went, ďWhat? Wow!Ē Some of the stuff coming is stuff I had been pushing for, for a long time.

Knowing what I know of this show between now and March of 2010, every week is must see DAYS TV. I have never seen such impressive story outlines, ever!

The stuff I am shooting now with EJ is the best stuff I have ever filmed! There is so much I canít tell you. Itís the best time to watch the show since I came to the show three and half years ago. The stuff you are going to find out now and the stuff you are going to find out in a bit, and in a long time, and the way they are pulling everything together, is very interesting!

There is going to be a hugeÖ hugeÖ twist that you donít see coming that is going to turn that story on its head. I was surprised, but I thought it was brilliant! Brilliant!
These quotes have me excited.

I'm really interested in finding out what this twist is. Maybe Chad is actually a DiMera. We already know that Carly had an affair because it was hinted by ghost-Lawrence, so perhaps she and Stefano got it on when he was "dead" and Chad was the result. Is that a big enough twist though? Personally, I think it's kind of lame, so hopefully it's something different. Something more shocking.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

James Scott cracks me up.

Quote:

So I am now a drug kingpin, which is fine, and I donít mind that really. Itís a noble way to earn a living. I have a job in Salem, which most people donít (Laughs). They donít have jobs in Salem. They go from having no money at all to giving Nicole $50,000. Itís strange!

Also liked the crack about wanting to bloody up Brady.

I'm glad he sounds so excited with the upcoming storyline because when he's excited I think he gives better performances.

Not sure what to think about the huge huge twist coming up though... I'm kind of more scared than excited with anticipation about that.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 7 2009, 11:50 AM
Quote:

These quotes have me excited.

I'm really interested in finding out what this twist is. Maybe Chad is actually a DiMera. We already know that Carly had an affair because it was hinted by ghost-Lawrence, so perhaps she and Stefano got it on when he was "dead" and Chad was the result. Is that a big enough twist though? Personally, I think it's kind of lame, so hopefully it's something different. Something more shocking.
I like both the character and the actor that plays Chad so I would welcome him into the DiMera fold although it's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of Carly having had an affair with Stefano. Tony or Andre I could see, but Stefano? I don't know.

I think it will wind up that Mia is Carly's daughter.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Good interview. I thought this sl was poorly written rubbish so I am pleased as punch it is coming to an end. I hate the fact Ej has been written like a half whit goof. It is nice to hear they are going to fix that soon.

daisy132

I loved the interview! I love that man, he's so awesome. I agree about so many things he said about his character - EJ's lack of brains and transformation inot the "village idiot" was so insulting!

I'm excited about the next few months. I'm so glad that James is excited about his character again - he will just make it so much more enjoyable for all of us - the EJ fans and haters (also fans ;) ). Yup, I'm happy.

I'm worried about the huge twist. If he finds it brilliant I'm hopeful, but I really hope that Nicole's baby is not alive. Don't get me wrong, I want Nicole to have another miracle baby, but the babies in this storyline should stay as is. I do think it has something to do with Chad. The DNA tests he's taking should have a purpose.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 7 2009, 12:00 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 7 2009, 11:56 AM
I think it will wind up that Mia is Carly's daughter.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I don't think that's the case. OBK dropped many hints the other day that made it sound like Mia is not Carly's daughter, so I'm inclined to believe that we all got our panties in a wad over nothing with that, LoL.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

where were these hints dropped, kenny? I missed it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 7 2009, 12:04 PM
where were these hints dropped, kenny? I missed it.

In this thread. Here are the quotes...

Quote:

Let's not jump the gun here - Mia may not be related to Carly. Chad is in the scene too, you just can't see him in that one photo. But trust me, he's there. And Mia and Carly have more scenes coming up down the road (at Maggie's home) - maybe Carly just befriends Mia?

Why are we debating TS's acting skills when we don't even know for sure that Mia and Carly are related?

Just sayin' :wave:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Great interview. I hope EJ will be written darker again, and isn't that what James has been pushing for, for a long time?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Ahhhh. Thanks.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What if chad his the son of Sammy and ej? It could be a surprise we did not expect her to change the whole picture. :omg:
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

rachel2223
Nov 7 2009, 12:10 PM
What if chad his the son of Sammy and ej? It could be a surprise we did not expect her to change the whole picture. :omg:
Considering that Sami and EJ only met -- what, three years ago? -- I don't see how that's possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply