Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The James Scott Interview - Days Of Our Lives; "There is going to be a huge twist..."
Topic Started: Nov 7 2009, 10:51 AM (16,849 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

LMFAO, six! Rafe actually seems to light up around EJ!
The magic of internet video splicing! I love it, but who comes up with this shit!?!?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LOL, that's from the talented Racegirlbriar. Who knows how she came up with it, but it's great. Especially that Lucas bit at the end. :laugh:

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ashtonstwin

six
Nov 11 2009, 06:12 PM
LOL, that's from the talented Racegirlbriar. Who knows how she came up with it, but it's great. Especially that Lucas bit at the end. :laugh:

That was absolutely brilliant!

Kudos to Racegirlbriar for putting it together (the girl's got some serious editing chops) and thank you for posting it!

Is it on Youtube?

six
Member Avatar

Yes, it is. If you right click the video, it'll give you the option of watching it on youtube.

ashtonstwin

six
Nov 12 2009, 09:58 AM
Yes, it is. If you right click the video, it'll give you the option of watching it on youtube.
Duh, sometimes I'm just think as plank....say's it right there!

Thanks again.

cassie1013

What if the twist is that Mia or Chad is Carly and Bo's kid? Hate the idea, but I feel like there's emphasis on the fact that Mia and Chad are 16 and Carly's been gone 16 years. This would make one of them Sami's first cousin.

If Dr. Baker DID in fact switch the babies back, then that could explain why Sami is a match for Sydney...but really, she's Sami's cousin.

I hate the idea of Bo having another secret spawn though. So ridiculous, especially after Chelsea.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 14 2009, 06:05 AM
What if the twist is that Mia or Chad is Carly and Bo's kid? Hate the idea, but I feel like there's emphasis on the fact that Mia and Chad are 16 and Carly's been gone 16 years. This would make one of them Sami's first cousin.

If Dr. Baker DID in fact switch the babies back, then that could explain why Sami is a match for Sydney...but really, she's Sami's cousin.

I hate the idea of Bo having another secret spawn though. So ridiculous, especially after Chelsea.
Nicole wouldn't have been fooled by Dr B switching the babies back because she was the one that delivered Mia's baby. I think she would have noticed.

cassie1013

But this IS days we're talking about, lol.

daisy132

JS does say in the interview that EJ and Sami now share two children together. Sami wouldn't be given her baby back only to have Sydney snatched away again. I just don't see it at all. The only plausable twist that would make Sydney not being EJ's is if they make her Lucas'.

JS also said that there will be a twist when he was asked about Ejami bonding. I'm guessing that it will have something to do with Rafe. Chad isn't related to the baby, so he isn't the twist. GG did say that Rafe will do something that he hopes his fans will forgive him for. I find it interesting that he mentioned NOTHING about EJ saving his life. IMO he has an agenda and a hero complex. We'll see, but since he's so deep into this storyline, I'm guessing he's the wildcard. At least I really hope so, because I really want to like him. And as long as he's paired with Sami, I never will.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 14 2009, 07:16 PM.

Taelyn

I really will never ever understand why Ejami's want Sami with EJ when she has been SO CLEAR that she loves someone else, and does not WANT to be with EJ and really never has.
If I was a big EJ fan I would simply want him to be happy and with someone who loved him back as much as he loved her. Instead they want him stuck with a woman who does not love him or respect him, and many refuse to accept any other pairings that might make him happy.

Its always about what EJ wants, and how EJ feels.
They dont seem to care about her at all... Her happiness is never a priority.

If Im a fan of someone I want them to be happy and love and be loved in return, Even if Im not fond of the character they choose. Anyone who loves the back is better than someone who doesnt.

I will just never understand it. A happy couple is about *2* people's happiness.

six
Member Avatar

Anyone who's ever spoken with an ejami knows they have a different take on Sami's feelings, and it's not like the show hasn't given people reason to believe that Sami had feelings for EJ which, if are not feelings of love, could grow into love. Leaving all that aside, this is a TV show. It's not like EJ is a real person and people should just accept what they consider an inferior relationship for his sake. Sami's feelings are controlled by the writers' pens. There's nothing odd about wanting the show to take a character in a certain direction.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Nov 14 2009, 08:43 PM
I really will never ever understand why Ejami's want Sami with EJ when she has been SO CLEAR that she loves someone else, and does not WANT to be with EJ and really never has.
If I was a big EJ fan I would simply want him to be happy and with someone who loved him back as much as he loved her. Instead they want him stuck with a woman who does not love him or respect him, and many refuse to accept any other pairings that might make him happy.

If Im a fan of someone I want them to be happy and love and be loved in return, Even if Im not fond of the character they choose. Anyone who loves the back is better than someone who doesnt.

I will just never understand it. A happy couple is about *2* people's happiness.
With all due respect, why do you care so much which couple someone prefers?

If you enjoy Safe, that's wonderful for you. Not everyone does, and that's OK too. I personally can't enjoy or root for a couple when I just don't see the chemistry between them, no matter what kind of writing that couple gets. I enjoy Sami and EJ the most when they're together no matter what they're doing. Simple as that. I also realize that they are a bit twisted and dark, and that's not everyone's cup of tea.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Nov 14 2009, 09:19 PM
Anyone who's ever spoken with an ejami knows they have a different take on Sami's feelings, and it's not like the show hasn't given people reason to believe that Sami had feelings for EJ which, if are not feelings of love, could grow into love. Leaving all that aside, this is a TV show. It's not like EJ is a real person and people should just accept what they consider an inferior relationship for his sake. Sami's feelings are controlled by the writers' pens. There's nothing odd about wanting the show to take a character in a certain direction.
Exactly.

I love the chemistry that exists between Alison Sweeney and James Scott, the actors. They bring something to the screen that I don't see from anyone else and it completely captivates me. Obviously I haven't always been a fan of the way EJami has been written - but I know it's just a matter of the writers deciding to take them in the direction EJami fans have been clamoring for. And I absolutely believe TPTB realize the gold they have in EJami - which is why, as James Scott has said, if they know the audience really, really wants it they make them wait for it. Slowly but surely the build up to EJami continues. The fact that they are still very much in each other's orbit, despite the other pairings that have been and may still be ahead tells me we'll get our payoff. It seems to me the pairings that are thrown together too easily and with very little build are the ones that don't have staying power and wind up being a bump along the road.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 14 2009, 09:39 PM
six
Exactly.

I love the chemistry that exists between Alison Sweeney and James Scott, the actors. They bring something to the screen that I don't see from anyone else and it completely captivates me. Obviously I haven't always been a fan of the way EJami has been written - but I know it's just a matter of the writers deciding to take them in the direction EJami fans have been clamoring for. And I absolutely believe TPTB realize the gold they have in EJami - which is why, as James Scott has said, if they know the audience really, really wants it they make them wait for it. Slowly but surely the build up to EJami continues. The fact that they are still very much in each other's orbit, despite the other pairings that have been and may still be ahead tells me we'll get our payoff. It seems to me the pairings that are thrown together too easily and with very little build are the ones that don't have staying power and wind up being a bump along the road.
OMG. Totally random, but I saw your banner and is it seriously still the same day that they went to Grace's grave? I know that wasn't that long ago, but...still.
Edited by lysie, Nov 14 2009, 09:43 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Nov 14 2009, 09:43 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 14 2009, 09:39 PM
six
Exactly.

OMG. Totally random, but I saw your banner and is it seriously still the same day that they went to Grace's grave? I know that wasn't that long ago, but...still.
Yep...it most certainly is. :lol: It's gotta be one of the longest days in the history of Salem - because I'm thinking pretty much all of this next week will continue to be the same day. :-/
Edited by SocRMum1, Nov 14 2009, 09:47 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daisy132
Nov 14 2009, 07:13 PM
JS does say in the interview that EJ and Sami now share two children together. Sami wouldn't be given her baby back only to have Sydney snatched away again. I just don't see it at all. The only plausable twist that would make Sydney not being EJ's is if they make her Lucas'.

JS also said that there will be a twist when he was asked about Ejami bonding. I'm guessing that it will have something to do with Rafe. Chad isn't related to the baby, so he isn't the twist. GG did say that Rafe will do something that he hopes his fans will forgive him for. I find it interesting that he mentioned NOTHING about EJ saving his life. IMO he has an agenda and a hero complex. We'll see, but since he's so deep into this storyline, I'm guessing he's the wildcard. At least I really hope so, because I really want to like him. And as long as he's paired with Sami, I never will.
I thought that GG said that about the fans accepting what he did when he was referring to his past and his back story, not about something that will happen in the future.

Nicole Walker

^You're correct but here's the funny part. GG still doesn't know what Rafe did. So they built up the story only to drop it for the babyswitch story. I wonder if we will ever find out about Emily and what Arianna and Rafe had to do with her death.

daisy132

Taelyn
Nov 14 2009, 08:43 PM

We want Ejami because this is a show with fictional characters, and Sami can be just as happy with EJ if the writers write it so.

I want them together because to me the characters are interesting together. They work well, and if written properly, the storylines would be awesome. I enjoy AS and JS together, and so far, no other couples have won me over.

And lastly, Sami's character shouldn't be handed over to a totally new one we know nothing about. Not to mention that many characters have been changed in order for that to happen.

Ejami is not for everyone. It's a complex relationship with many facets, just like the characters involved. If you like that kind of thing (which I do), then Ejami is very enjoyable.

If you like unrealistic storybook romances, then Safe is your couple, but for me, GG doesn't bring it. Unfortunately I can't use my imagination because I can see him act and hear him speak.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 15 2009, 01:32 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

daisy132
Nov 15 2009, 01:29 PM
We want Ejami because this is a show with fictional characters, and Sami can be just as happy with EJ if the writers write it so.

I want them together because to me the characters are interesting together. They work well, and if written properly, the storylines would be awesome. I enjoy AS and JS together, and so far, no other couples have won me over.

And lastly, Sami's character shouldn't be handed over to a totally new one we know nothing about. Not to mention that many characters have been changed in order for that to happen.

Ejami is not for everyone. It's a complex relationship with many facets, just like the characters involved. If you like that kind of thing (which I do), then Ejami is very enjoyable.

If you like unrealistic storybook romances, then Safe is your couple, but for me, GG doesn't bring it. Unfortunately I can't use my imagination because I can see him act and hear him speak.
I could not agree more with everything you said!

cassie1013

I've tried so hard to like Ejami, and I really love them in theory - but when it comes down to it, I just feel like EJ can do so much better. I don't think Sami's much of a catch. It's like he'd have to lower his standards lol. They look so vanilla to me, too (in pictures). Not a couple for me!

But we'll see what happens.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply