Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The James Scott Interview - Days Of Our Lives; "There is going to be a huge twist..."
Topic Started: Nov 7 2009, 10:51 AM (16,327 Views)
cassie1013

I'm starting to think the twist is maybe the kidnapping too, lol. I don't know what else it could be, I mean, how would they keep it under wraps this long?

Unless this ties into all the hints dropped about New Years...but I felt that was more to do with Carly's story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Sounds like the twist is the double kidnapping - Sydney getting kidnapped from Nicole just before she's ready to turn her over to Sami/EJ.

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

Wouldn't it be a shocker if, in fact, EJ is the one who kidnapped the baby from Nicole.
She stole Sydney from Sami, then stole Sydney from the confines of the Di Mera Mansion. Nicole told him that Sami wasn't ever going to tell him that he was the father of her child - he's gone nuts since he found out that his father was involved in the cover up so maybe he's completely lost it.
Anything is possible - it's a twist that no one would see coming.
No wait!! It probably isn't the case because DAYS only does predictable.
Kris
Days Network Australia

countrylady43

:cheer: I think Stefno will kiddnapp the baby and keep her under wraps for a while.It does say Niccole escapes from the hospital and goes looking for Sidney.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

not that i want it to happen, but i can only think of is that nicoles baby didnt die, baker saved her, and i think he was keeping her is a room until he could get even more money and sell the baby back to nicole. but idk what he woulda done with the baby since baker is dead.

maybe also that sydney isnt ej's, that syd is really lucas'.

or that............ ok i got nothing else.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Nov 16 2009, 08:37 PM
script in her true pregnancy. Hopefully, the storyline will venture towards something else spectacular. I'm kind of conflicted on what I want for Nicole once she returns(hurry back Ari!). On one hand, I want Ejole and on the other hand I want Bricole. I guess that I'm still holding out for an EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle.
no i dont want the in a triangle, nor do i think days would make that as a s/l. mostly cuz that recently happened, like before ejoles wedding, ever since nicole lost her baby brady has been there for her, until now, and they already had jealous ej with them. and i dont see ej taking nicole back no matter what, even if she does end up for some reason carrying his child, which isnt likely, especially since she already carried his child a year ago.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't think Stefano is the kidnapper. Too obvious. Then again, this is Days...

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I dont either..but if the twist was that Sydney was taken from Nicole after Nicole kidnapped her, then that may be it?
Steffy would be the #1 suspect and obvious! I vote for doc Baker, since everyone things hes dead. No one would suspect him unless hes working with/for Steffy.
Edited by Liz<3Days, Nov 27 2009, 08:12 PM.

daisy132

Liz<3Days
Nov 27 2009, 08:11 PM
I dont either..but if the twist was that Sydney was taken from Nicole after Nicole kidnapped her, then that may be it?
Steffy would be the #1 suspect and obvious! I vote for doc Baker, since everyone things hes dead. No one would suspect him unless hes working with/for Steffy.
I really doubt that it has anything to do with Stephano, but I do think that the twist has everything to do with who the second kidnapper will be.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Did we ever get comfirmation that Wes Ramsey returned?Perhaps his character,took Syd?

evilD
Member Avatar

I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe that in a twisted kind of way, Owen wants to get back at EJ for being behind Stephanie's kidnapping and sensing this, it could be possible that Stefano pulled some strings and was able to bring back Owen by asking him to bring him his granddaughter. We know that Owen seemingly is very loyal to Stefano so in that perspective, it makes sense.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

evilD
Nov 27 2009, 11:29 PM
I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe that in a twisted kind of way, Owen wants to get back at EJ for being behind Stephanie's kidnapping and sensing this, it could be possible that Stefano pulled some strings and was able to bring back Owen by asking him to bring him his granddaughter. We know that Owen seemingly is very loyal to Stefano so in that perspective, it makes sense.
That would be awesome. It would also have a ripple effect, dragging Stephanie back into a decent storyline, as well as others. Right now, Stephanie is just......there.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

^^Didn't someone--Ken? James?..one of them? say the twist would effect several residence of Salem? That could be Owen or Dr Baker. If its just Stefano, that effects no one .... just annoys us all.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I don't believe Stephano is behind the kidnapping. As for the James Scott interview, I can't think of any kind of a twist that could turn this story on its head. :mellow: Baker keeps coming to my mind, but why...I don't know. Sometimes I wish I never read spoilers or interviews...then I could be surprised and not go insane. :biggrin: :frustration:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

dorothyg
Dec 6 2009, 09:43 PM
I don't believe Stephano is behind the kidnapping. As for the James Scott interview, I can't think of any kind of a twist that could turn this story on its head. :mellow: Baker keeps coming to my mind, but why...I don't know. Sometimes I wish I never read spoilers or interviews...then I could be surprised and not go insane. :biggrin: :frustration:
I know there's a character coming that I wouldn't have thought of.

Who knows the writers just might actually pull off a twist.

sungrey

Matt
Nov 9 2009, 12:21 AM
Kenny
Nov 9 2009, 12:17 AM
Matt
Nov 9 2009, 12:16 AM
Kenny
Nov 9 2009, 12:13 AM
I loved the Salem Serial Killer storyline until it turned to shit with that Melaswen insanity.
Oh, good lord. It was the worst piece of shit JER had shat out since that travisty known as Passions went on the air. That damn storyline almost put the show under for me.
LoL. I understand why many people hated it. Lord knows the story had some very big flaws. But in terms of general entertainment, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to tune in every day when that story was airing.
It was a goddamn train wreck! Of course, that said, you had to watch because you couldn't believe your eyes how much worse it could actually get. I'm still seriously surprised they managed to save the show after that mess and that it's still on the air. I was convinced at the time we were at the end of days.
What was even worse is you had some fans rooting for more veterans to bite the bullet. God, that story was terrible. I never wanted Reilly back on Days to start with but after that story I wanted his ass out the door. God rest his soul, I'm sure he was a great gentleman to know in real life, but holy crap was that story awful.

deb108

I think it will be Lucas behind the kidnapping. Didn't he get out of rehab about the same time as the second kidnapping?
It makes since because he's always tried to keep his kids away from the Dimera's and him being the one behind it would
affect everyone in Salem. GMO.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Just a reminder guys... baiting with the sole intent of causing fanbase warns is severely frowned upon at this board.

Let's all play nice. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply