Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The James Scott Interview - Days Of Our Lives; "There is going to be a huge twist..."
Topic Started: Nov 7 2009, 10:51 AM (16,699 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

This is the best interview that JS has given in a while and I'm glad that he is so excited about the upcoming story lines. Hopefully it will translate onto my television because he has made similar comments in the past that I didn't see pan out. The twist makes me nervous, especially if it means making any unrelated characters, related somehow. Enough incest, enough mind boggling connections.

I really dislike Chad and definitely don't want either he or Mia becoming DiMera spawn. That card has been played just one too many times for Stefano and EJ DOES NOT need a teenager to manage. The thought of bringing back the EJole baby makes me queasy, enough with the babies. I'm still hoping for the only thing that will ever make Rafe interesting for me and that is if he indeed has been working for Stefano the entire time trying to keep Sami away from EJ. It's the only notion that turns the entire story on its head for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

mer4santo
Nov 7 2009, 12:40 PM
This is the best interview that JS has given in a while and I'm glad that he is so excited about the upcoming story lines. Hopefully it will translate onto my television because he has made similar comments in the past that I didn't see pan out. The twist makes me nervous, especially if it means making any unrelated characters, related somehow. Enough incest, enough mind boggling connections.

I really dislike Chad and definitely don't want either he or Mia becoming DiMera spawn. That card has been played just one too many times for Stefano and EJ DOES NOT need a teenager to manage. The thought of bringing back the EJole baby makes me queasy, enough with the babies. I'm still hoping for the only thing that will ever make Rafe interesting for me and that is if he indeed has been working for Stefano the entire time trying to keep Sami away from EJ. It's the only notion that turns the entire story on its head for me.
You know, I can see it! Rafe was always on the phone in the beginning when he came back to Salem for Sami, and we never found out why or with whom. I posted about that many times, and it would be a huge twist! It would make Rafe more interesting too. Now that would be fun. Sami being torn between two BAD guys. It would really prove where her feelings really lie.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 7 2009, 12:45 PM.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Mia is from a poor family, from what I have gathered, so I don't see her being adopted. Chad I can see being adopted. His parents are lawyers.

Luvndool

daisy132
Nov 7 2009, 12:44 PM
mer4santo
Nov 7 2009, 12:40 PM

You know, I can see it! Rafe was always on the phone in the beginning when he came back to Salem for Sami, and we never found out why or with whom. I posted about that many times, and it would be a huge twist! It would make Rafe more interesting too. Now that would be fun. Sami being torn between two BAD guys. It would really prove where her feelings really lie.
That would be an awesome twist but somehow I don't think that will be the case.

Why would Stephano keep sending the hitman after Sami if he already had one of his own 'protecting' her? I still don't get why Stephano would have sent the 'hitman' after Sami when she was carrying a DiMera heir. That is VERY un-Stephano like. Don't get me wrong, I'm down with the whole Rafe isn't the goody goody we have seen thus far but I can't imagine that it is due to Stephy.

All of the spoilers and interviews out thus far seem to indicate that Sydney is definitely Sami's baby. I don't think the writers want us to believe that Stephano could do the switcheroo on the FBI DNA test (which he doesn't even know about). And I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't see Sami get it on with anyone besides EJ round about the time of conception so I'm pretty sure Sydney is EJs as well. Besides, once again, if she wasn't a DiMera heir why on earth would Stephano care if EJ kicked her (Sydney) out with Nicole?

And to those who have said that we don't need anymore long lost relatives popping up in Salem due to the already honerous incest issues. ICAM.

I do, however, recall a spoiler somewhere that said something to the effect that an individual was going to come to Salem (new character) that was going to shake up everything and turn Salem on its head [or something like that]. I thought it had something to do with the woman Nathan saved at the pub. If anyone else remembers this please help me out here...if not, let me know I'm delusional. :P

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'm excited and a little afraid, IDK that I trust his judgement. The last time James demanded that he "get his balls back" is when his barky treament of Nicole began.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Nov 7 2009, 01:16 PM
I'm excited and a little afraid, IDK that I trust his judgement. The last time James demanded that he "get his balls back" is when his barky treament of Nicole began.
And ordering hits on Philip and Brady.

King
Member Avatar

His enthusiasm for the show is fun and cute. He is adorable.

As for the twist...Hmmmmmmm. Maybe he isn't Elvis? Maybe he will be darker and more evil. Maybe they will undo the twin mess. Maybe he'll kill Rafe. LMAO.

Bring it on, whatever it is! I've been enjoying DAYS immensely.

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Nov 7 2009, 01:59 PM
Maybe he'll kill Rafe. LMAO.
We should be so lucky.

Luvndool

King
Nov 7 2009, 01:59 PM
His enthusiasm for the show is fun and cute. He is adorable.

As for the twist...Hmmmmmmm. Maybe he isn't Elvis? Maybe he will be darker and more evil. Maybe they will undo the twin mess. Maybe he'll kill Rafe. LMAO.

Bring it on, whatever it is! I've been enjoying DAYS immensely.
HAHAHA :drunk:

Maybe Elvis has a twin ala Andre/Tony LMAO. Now that would be a twist.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'd love EJ to pieces if he killed Rafe.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm glad he sounds excited. It really does seem like the show is finally coming together and they are planning far in advance.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I love his enthusiasm and I'm thrilled that TPTB seem to be invested in a good story for EJ.

Add me to the list of people very curious about this "big twist." If the writers actually come up with something shocking I will tip my hat to them.

Days4Life

Luvndool
Nov 7 2009, 02:01 PM
Maybe Elvis has a twin ala Andre/Tony LMAO. Now that would be a twist.
Hmmm....we've not had an evil twin twist for awhile...hasn't it been a couple years since the Tony/Andre reveal? That plot is probably due to come around again, and it would help explain the inconsistencies in EJ's character. I doubt that's it, but I am intrigued by the comments JS made, and his obvious excitement.

wafflepusher

All I am getting is page cannot be found

kitkat
Member Avatar

What if the one of the following weren't true

Sydney is Sami & EJ's daughter... what if she is Sami's but not EJ!

EJ is Stefano DiMera's son... what if he is not! (this one is my favorite)

Nicole miscarried her baby and it died... what if it didn't die!
Edited by kitkat, Nov 7 2009, 05:06 PM.

cassie1013

I'll be extremely annoyed if it's another 'secret spawn' story. This is one ploy DAYS has severely overused...to the point that's not even believable anymore.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Okay this is an ideal of a story line that would bring Sami & EJ back together but make sense to those of us who believe Sami when she says she loves Rafe and has never felt this way before...

It was mention what Stefano did to Marlena...

What if EJ pulls a Stefano and mind controlls Sami where she believes she is in love with EJ again and she leaves Rafe and Rafe has to rescue her.

EJ would definitely be shown as darker and Rafe as more of the white knight... Cause I think JS loves playing the bad guy.

HourGlassFan

ugh, cant get to the MichaelFairmanSoaps.com website at all. it must have been overwhelmed by EJ fans and is now down? :cheer:

from the snippets folks have posted so far, it looks like an awesome interview! hope it's up and running again soon.

HGF

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

kitkat
Nov 7 2009, 05:17 PM
Okay this is an ideal of a story line that would bring Sami & EJ back together but make sense to those of us who believe Sami when she says she loves Rafe and has never felt this way before...

It was mention what Stefano did to Marlena...

What if EJ pulls a Stefano and mind controlls Sami where she believes she is in love with EJ again and she leaves Rafe and Rafe has to rescue her.

EJ would definitely be shown as darker and Rafe as more of the white knight... Cause I think JS loves playing the bad guy.
Yeah Rafe to the rescue is what everyone wants to see... NOT.

How about they do something original and don't rip off old storylines since EJ isn't Stefano, Sami isn't Marlena and Rafe isn't John or Roman?

lysie
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 7 2009, 05:07 PM
I'll be extremely annoyed if it's another 'secret spawn' story. This is one ploy DAYS has severely overused...to the point that's not even believable anymore.
I will be, too. It's so overdone on this show that not only is it not believable, it's not a twist, it's not brilliant,and it's not surprising. It's just another Tuesday.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply